Emirates NBD Personal Loan for Salary Transfer
Emirates NBD salary transfer personal loan is offered at competitive interest rates to meet various needs of the individual– be it home renovation, child’s education, or even a holiday of their choice. The bank also offers salary transfer personal loan for UAE Nationals to provide them financial assistance.
Features & Benefits of the Emirates NBD Salary Transfer Personal Loan
Given below are the key features & benefits of the Emirates NBD salary transfer personal loan:
- High Loan Amount: The borrower can avail a loan amount of a maximum of 2,000,000 AED.
- Bank Account: Free bank account with a requirement of no minimum balance.
- Seven Day Loan Return Option: If the borrower is not satisfied after the disbursal of the personal loan, they have the facility of returning it for free with all the fees & charged waived off. Please note that the borrower must notify the bank/sales agent within seven calendar days.
- Double Insurance Coverage: The ENBD personal loan is insured under the double insurance. It is basically a partner insurance company that covers the whole amount loan in the event of an untimely death. In such a case, an equivalent loan amount is given to the borrower’s next of kin.
*Note: Some exceptional features & benefits of the Emirates NBD Salary Transfer Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
- Loan Amount for UAE nationals: The borrower can avail a loan amount of a maximum of 4 Million AED.
- Non- Guarantor/Collateral Loan: There is no guarantor/collateral required for availing a personal loan.
- Simplified Process: Easy process & minimal documentation required.
Eligibility & Documents Required For the Emirates NBD Salary Transfer Personal Loan
Minimum Income Required
*Note: UAE Nationals do not require a minimum of six months length of service for availing Emirates NBD salary transfer personal loan.
Proof of Identity/Address
Personal Loan to Minor
Attested copies of co-borrowers/guarantor’s Passport & Visa, Emirates ID, Trade License and Income Details.
Interest Rate Charged on the Emirates NBD Salary Transfer Personal Loan
The loan can be availed on reducing interest rate starting from 5.49 percent or 2.90 percent flat interest rate per annum.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. Does my company need to be listed on the list of Emirates NBD?
Ans: Yes, your company must be on the approved list of Emirates NBD to be eligible for a personal loan.
Q.2. Is salary transfer mandatory?
Ans: Yes, your salary must be transferred to ENBD bank account.
Q.3. What if I am not satisfied with the personal loan that I have availed?
Ans: If you feel that the loan provided is not as per your expectations then you have the facility to return it for free within 7 days.
Q.4. What is the maximum tenor available for ENBD personal loan?
Ans: The maximum loan tenor is 48 months.
Q.5. What are the different channels through which I could apply for ENBD personal loan?
Ans: ENBD enables you to apply for a personal loan through any of the ways given below:
- Sales Staff
- Online Banking/Mobile App
- Sales Staff
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- ADCB Personal Loan
- ADNIF Personal Loan
- Ajman Bank Personal Loan
- Al Hilal Bank Personal Loan
- Al Khaliji France Personal Loan
- Al Wifaq Personal Loan
- CBD Personal Loan
- CBI Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Dubai First Personal Loan
- Dubai Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Dunia Finance Personal Loan
- Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Emirates NBD Personal Loan
- FAB Personal Loan
- Finance House Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Mashreq Bank Personal Loan
- Mawarid Finance Personal Loan
- National Bank of Fujairah Personal Loan
- Noor Bank Personal Loan
- RAK Bank Personal Loan
- Samba Financial Group Personal Loan
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- UAB Personal Loan
- Union National Bank Personal Loan
- How to Avail a Personal Loan from ADIB at a Low Rate of Interest?
- Why do Banks Reject Applications of Personal Loan in UAE?
- Do You Know Noor Bank Provide the Best Personal Loan at Low Interest Rate?
- What is Personal Loan EMI and How Personal Loan Calculator Works?
- Which is Better a Personal Loan or Mortgage in UAE?