Emirates NBD Personal Loan for Expats & UAE Nationals
Emirates NBD personal loan for Expats & UAE Nationals is offered at the attractive interest rates. The applicant can avail the same in the case of a financial emergency. With the personal cash loan, even those individuals who are employed by companies which are not on the approved list of Emirates NBD can avail additional funds.
Features & Benefits
Following are the key features & benefits of Emirates NBD personal loan for expats & UAE nationals:
- Loan Amount: The borrower can avail a high loan amount up to 800,000 AED.
- Salary Transfer: The personal loan can be availed without salary transfer.
- Facility of Seven-Day Loan Return: As per the applicable terms and conditions, the borrower who is not fully satisfied after the disbursal of personal cash loan can return it without any charges (with all fees & charges waived off).
Please Note- To avail the policy of seven-day loan return, the borrower must inform the bank/sales agent within seven days.
- Double Insurance Coverage: Under double insurance, the Emirates NBD personal loan borrower is insured. In the event of an unfortunate circumstance, the partner insurance company will pay the loan outstanding and provide an equivalent amount to the borrower’s next of kin.
Eligibility & Documents Required
Minimum Income Required
Proof of Identity/Address
Personal Loan to Minor
Attested copies of co-borrowers/guarantor’s Emirates ID, Passport & Visa, Trade License, and Income Details.
Note- If needed, additional documents may be required.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1-What is the maximum tenor for a personal loan?
Answer- The maximum loan tenor is 48 months.
Question2- What is the minimum time required to process an application for Emirates NBD personal loan?
Answer- It takes at least two working days to process an application for Emirates NBD personal loan.
Question3- Do I need to pay any loan processing fee?
Answer- Yes, you need to pay 1 percent of the loan amount as a loan processing fee.
Question4- Is it mandatory to be an existing customer of Emirates NBD to be eligible for the personal loan?
Answer- Yes, the applicant must have at least 12 months of banking relationship with Emirates NBD.
Question5- What is the loan cancellation charge?
Answer- The borrower needs to pay 50 AED for cancelling the ENBD personal loan.
- ADCB Personal Loan
- ADIB Personal Loan
- ADNIF Personal Loan
- Ajman Bank Personal Loan
- Al Khaliji France Personal Loan
- Al Wifaq Personal Loan
- CBD Personal Loan
- CBI Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Deem Finance Personal Loan
- Dubai First Personal Loan
- Dubai Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Emirates NBD Personal Loan
- FAB Personal Loan
- Finance House Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Mashreq Bank Personal Loan
- Mawarid Finance Personal Loan
- National Bank of Fujairah Personal Loan
- Noor Bank Personal Loan
- RAK Bank Personal Loan
- Samba Financial Group Personal Loan
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- UAB Personal Loan