Emirates NBD Go4it Platinum Credit Card
Written below are a few features of this Emirates NBD Credit Card
- Contactless Payments: The card members can use their mobile phones and smartwatches to make safe and fast contactless payments through their ENBD Credit Cards.
- Payment of Utility Bill: The cardholders can pay their DEWA, Empost (Emirates Post) and Etisalat bills online.
- Instant Cash: The card members can avail immediate access to a maximum 50 percent of their credit limit in the form of cash. This instant cash can be availed at 810,000+ ATMs or at any of the bank branches across the world.
- No-interest Period: This ENBD Credit card offers up to 55 days no-interest period if the cardholder continues the payment of his total outstanding balance by due payment date.
- Easy Installment Plan: This Emirates NBD Credit Card offers easy installment plans such that the cardholder can make payments in convenient monthly installments at low rate of interests.
- Flexible Options for Payment: The cardholders can pay a certain percentage of the outstanding balance on their Emirates Credit Card every month using the flexible options for payment offered by the bank. They can even carry over their balance outstanding to the following statement. The card members can make 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100 percent payment of the balance outstanding monthly.
- Security & Emergency Services: The cardholders can also avail services like SMS alerts, 24/7 Customer service, online access, and DoubleSecure.
Benefits of Emirates NBD Go4it Platinum Credit Card
Written below are a few benefits of this Emirates NBD Credit Card
RTA Benefits: The cardholders can use this credit card as an RTA Nol Credit Card as well as a normal credit card. The cardholders can avail many convenient options for a top-up to recharge their Nol Tag ID that is linked to their account. The card account and Nol Tag ID are linked securely for facilitating automatic and manual top-ups as authorized by the cardholder.
Complimentary Dubai Ferry Rides: The cardholders can avail complimentary rides on the Dubai Ferry for himself along with an accompanying guest using this ENBD Credit Card.
Travel Discount: The cardholder can also enjoy 3% off on airline tickets and a maximum 10% off on booking holiday packages when the booking is done through the Travel desk at Emirates NBD.
Bon Appetit: The cardholders can avail a maximum discount of 30% at 2000+ restaurants in the UAE, Europe, and the Middle East.
Insurance Benefits: This Emirates NBD bank credit card offers various insurance benefits to the cardholders
- Free Life Insurance under they can avail a cover of 75,000 AED.
- Lifestyle Protector which includes a unique protection scheme if there is any eventuality.
Visa Benefits: The cardholders can avail Visa benefits on this credit card that include special offers and privileges, movie offers, card replacement, emergency cash, free 2-for-1 deals using the Entertainer app and international travel & medical assistance.
Movie Tickets: The card members can book 2 regular Standard 2D tickets at a price of 45 AED online at the VOX cinemas website. They will receive an upgrade on popcorn and beverage at cinema candy bar when they show their Go4it card.
Salik Auto Top-up: This Salik Top-up facility recharges the cardholder’s account automatically with the amount specified when it gets reduced to the threshold of 30 AED.
Top Reasons to Get this Emirates NBD Go4it Platinum Credit Card
Written below are the reasons why this ENBD Credit Card is suitable for the applicants
- Visa Benefits: The cardholders can avail Visa benefits on this credit card that include special offers and privileges, movie offers, card replacement, emergency cash, free 2-for-1 deals using the Entertainer app and international travel & medical assistance.
- RTA Benefits: The cardholders can use this credit card as an RTA Nol Credit Card as well as a normal credit card.
- Online Banking: The cardholders can access the safe and convenient net banking portal of the Emirates NBD for availing various banking services offered to them.
- Discounts: The cardholders can avail discount on traveling and dining at various partner outlets when the booking or payment is done using this ENBD Credit Card.
Fees & Charges on Emirates NBD Go4it Platinum Credit Card
Mentioned below are the Emirates NBD Credit Card Fees & charges-
|Annual Fees on Supplementary Cards||Nil|
|Monthly Interest on Retail Purchase||3.25 percent|
|Monthly Interest on Cash Advance||3.25 percent|
|Cash Withdrawal/Advance Fee||99 AED or 3 percent of the total (whatever higher)|
|Over-Limit Charge||279 AED|
|Late Payment Charge||230 AED|
|Processing Fee on Foreign Currency||Non- AED purchases- 1.99 percentAED purchases- 1.99 percent|
|Card Replacement Charge||20 AED|
|Fee on Return on Direct Debit and Cheque||100 AED|
|Sales Voucher Copy Fee||10 AED|
|Fee on Paper Statement||5 AED (monthly)|
|Fee on Duplicate Statement (each copy)||15 AED monthly for previous 3 months and 45 AED subsequently|
|Insurance Fee||0.99 percent on the current balance in the billing cycle (first two months free)|
|0 percent Installment Plan Charge||49 AED (per transaction)|
|Cancellation Fee on Installment Plans or Balance Transfer or Conversion of Balance or Dial-A-Cheque||3 percent on the outstanding principal or 250 AED (whatever higher)|
|Fee on Delivery Charges Abroad||150 AED|
|Minimum Due Payment||100 AED or 5 percent (whatever higher)|
(These charges are applicable with effect from April 1st, 2019)
Emirates NBD Go4it Platinum Credit Card Rewards
The card members can earn rewards in the form of plus points on each spend and can instantly redeem them. They can even convert their Plus Points to Cashback or Frequent Flyer Miles.
- Earn a maximum of five Plus Points on each 200 AED spent on weekends
- Earn a maximum of four Plus Points on each 200 AED spent on RTA
- Earn a maximum of one Plus Point on each 200 AED spent on weekdays.
How does the Emirates NBD Go4it Platinum Credit Card work?
The applicant has different options to apply for this ENBD Credit Card-
- Phone Banking: The applicants can use the Emirates NBD Contact Number to avail the phone banking facility and apply for this credit card.
- Online Banking: They can also obtain this ENBD Credit Card online through the secure online banking portal of the bank. The applicants can conveniently apply for the credit card anytime anywhere.
- Branch Application: The hopeful applicants who are not comfortable using online or phone banking facility put forward their Emirates NBD Credit Card Application through any brick and mortar branch of the credit card. All they need to do is visit their nearest branch, fill the application form and submit it.
Documents Required for Emirates NBD Go4it Platinum Credit Card
The documents are required to apply for this Emirates NBD Credit Card are-
- Emirates identity card (original and a copy).
- Security Cheque
- Password (copy) for Identification purpose.
- Recent Salary Certificate (for salaried employees)
- Trade License (only for non-individuals)
- Bank statement of the recent 3 months (if bank statements aren’t original, a mini statement printed from an ATM has to be submitted)
Frequently Asked Questions on Emirates NBD Go4it Platinum Credit Card
Q.1. How can I use this Go4it Platinum Credit Card at RTA Parking Meter?
This credit card has a built-in Nol chip, hence it works just like the RTA Nol Card. For making the payment of the parking fare at any parking meter you need to insert your credit card in the slot and select the duration of time on selection panel. Payment gets deducted from the linked Nol Tag ID immediately. A parking receipt gets generated for the transaction.
Q.2. How can I use this Go4it Platinum Credit Card on the Bus/Metro/Water Bus?
For paying fares on bus/metro/water bus, you need to tap this credit card on card readers at the fare gate while entry and exit. The fare will be calculated for your journey made and will be deducted from the linked Nol Tag ID on this Emirates NBD Credit Card.
Q.3. How can I request for a replacement of my Go4it credit card if my existing card is damaged or lost?
If your Emirates NBD Go4It Credit Card gets lost or damaged, you can request a replacement by calling the customer care helpline of the bank. If the card is lost, then it is blocked immediately so as to avoid any misuse. The Nol Tag ID on your card is reported to the RTA for blocking, so as to avoid any misuse. A fresh Go4it Card is issued along with a new Nol Tag ID and card number.
Q.4. How can I avail free rides on my Go4it Platinum Credit Card?
For this facility, you need to reach the prescribed station on any of the days scheduled. Present your GO4it Platinum Credit Card on the ticket booking counter. You will then receive an entry pass that you have to present before you board Dubai Ferry.
Q.5. How can I pay for top-up transactions (auto or manual) done using this Go4it credit card?
All the top-up transactions, whether auto or manual, made on this Go4it credit card will be included in your monthly statement. You can pay for this statement via a lot of flexible options for payment.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Deem Finance Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards