Emirates NBD Dnata World Credit Card
With this Emirates NBD Dnata World Credit Card, card members can avail unparalleled benefits and rewards. They can travel the world with the privilege of having access to 130+ airlines and various luxury cruises and hotels. The cardholders can also avail a lot of other services related to banking in order to satisfy their various lifestyle needs.
Features & Benefits of Emirates NBD Dnata World Credit Card
The eminent features of this Emirates NBD Credit Card are as follows:
Free Airport Lounge Access
This Emirates NBD Dnata World Credit Card offers unlimited free access to 900+ premium airport lounges in 450+ cities in more than 135 countries. The cardholder just needs to present this credit card at the entrance of the lounge called “Lounge Key”.
Card members get enrolled automatically into the bank's concierge services. The concierge desk takes care of the cardholders' time-taking work for them. The services which are included under concierge are given below:
- Transfer from airports- Up to 4 drops in the UAE in 1 year.
- Visit visa submission at the Abu Dhabi and Dubai airport- 6 times in a year.
- Picking up and delivering the car in Abu Dhabi and Dubai for servicing and registration of the car once in a year.
- Courier services (local) within the UAE- 12 times (maximum) in 1 year.
With this ENBD Credit Card, cardholders can enjoy free golf at five golf courses in the UAE. They can access various golf courses including Yas Links, Sharjah Club & Shooting Club, Arabian Ranches, Trump Golf Club and The Track Meydan. Please note that card members can enjoy this free golf service two times in a month only.
Free Valet Parking
Cardholders can avail a maximum of four free valet parking services for one hour at various renowned shopping malls in the UAE:
- Yas Mall
- Ferrari World
- Khalidiya Mall
Card members just need to show this ENBD Credit Card on the valet service location. Please note that these free services are only valid for a standard valet parking and not for the VIP one.
Amazon Prime Membership
Members of the Emirates NBD dnata World Mastercard Credit Card can enjoy a full-year of Amazon Prime membership. With this, cardholders can avail the free & next-day delivery along with access to a wide range of Prime benefits such as Prime Video, Prime Deals, etc.
Emirates NBD Dnata World Mastercard Credit Card members can avail the below-mentioned Mastercard benefits:
- Hertz Gold Plus Rewards 5-Star Membership on a complimentary basis.
- Benefits of MYUS premium shipping.
- Travel Insurance confirmation letter
- Complimentary travel inconvenience insurance
- Complimentary travel medical insurance
- Mastercard global emergency services
- Farfetch benefits.
Card members can enjoy the facility of paying quickly & conveniently using this Emirates NBD credit card. They can utilize their phone or Smartwatch in order to make fast & secure contactless payment using this card.
Salik Auto Top-up
This Emirates NBD credit card offers the card members an option of automatic recharge of their Salik Account in case of a reduction in the balance through the Salik Auto Top-up facility. The credit limit on the credit card is utilized up to the extent of the top-up amount.
Payment of Utility Bills
Card members can also use this credit card to make the payment of their Etisalat, DEWA, and Emirates Post (Empost) bills online in a hassle-free manner.
Easy Installment Scheme
Using the easy installment scheme, members of this ENBD credit card can make large purchases at the participating vendors and convert it in monthly installments at 0% interest rate for tenure of 6 to 12 months.
Flexi Payment Options
This Emirates Credit Card offers the cardholders the facility to pay as small as 5% of the outstanding balance monthly & carrying forward the remaining balance in the following statement. The card members can choose to pay 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100% of the outstanding balance on their card every month.
This Emirates NBD Credit Card offers the cardholders interest-free duration of up to 55 days, only when the cardholders keep paying their outstanding balance in full on or before the payment due date.
Cardholders can also avail the facility of instant cash in which they can avail an immediate access to 50% (at most) of the credit limit determined by the bank on their card, in the form of cash using this Emirates NBD Credit Card at any of the bank branches or 810,000+ ATMs with symbols of MasterCard or Visa throughout the globe. A fee on cash advance (or the equivalent of foreign currency wherever it is applicable) is levied on such transactions.
24x7 Customer Assistance
This Emirates credit card offers assistance to its cardholders round the clock so as to help them in solving their card-related issues, if any.
Cardholders can access the safe and convenient net banking portal of the Emirates NBD for availing various banking services offered to them.
Members of this ENBD credit card receive alerts via SMS on every single transaction that they make using the card. In this manner, they can identify the unauthorized use (if any) immediately.
This credit card offers round the clock roadside assistance to its cardholders on a complimentary basis which includes recovery service, battery boost, towing, and fuel delivery. The usage of these services has been restricted to 3 times in one year.
DoubleSecure Facility on Emirates NBD
In order to maintain an additional safety on the card for transactions online, the bank has done a partnership with Visa on VBV (Verified by Visa) and MasterCard over MasterCard SecureCode so as to offer the cardholders this DoubleSecure facility. With this facility, they can shop online safely through the password protection available at participating merchants online. The card members just have to enroll this credit card in the DoubleSecure facility at zero cost.
Protect Plus Coverage
The cardholder can avail the insurance called Protect Plus with this ENBD Credit Card under which they can spend on their credit card with an assurance of getting covered in case of any unforeseen event. In such cases, the balance outstanding on their credit card gets waived off. This insurance covers the following unfortunate events-
- Critical Illness
- Loss of job (involuntary)
- Cash benefit at hospitals
- Total Disability (permanent)
The card members automatically get enrolled in this insurance scheme at the time of application. The initial 2 months are complimentary, that is, they can avail this insurance for free. Subsequently, they will have to pay a nominal fee on the outstanding balance of their credit card.
Emirates NBD Dnata World Credit Card Rewards & Offers
Card members can enjoy the following rewards and offers: -
This credit card offers the cardholders a travel voucher of a maximum of AED 2500-
- Travel voucher worth AED 1000 on paying the joining fee.
- Travel voucher worth AED 1500 on spends (retail) of AED 25,000 during the initial three billing statements.
Instant Rewards- dnata Points
On each spend done using this Emirates NBD dnata World Mastercard Credit Card, card members can earn rewards in the form of dnata points at partner outlets in dining, leisure, travel, and entertainment. The cardholders can earn 15% rewards points (maximum) on this ENBD credit card and they can redeem their accumulated points at the partner outlets by following these simple steps-
- Make the purchase at any of the participating stores after presenting this credit card for paying.
- The points balance of the cardholder displays on the payment machine.
- The cardholder can ask the cashier to confirm the redemption of the points.
- A transaction slip is given to the cardholder that contains the transaction details and rewards redemption summary.
Following is the number of dnata Points that the cardholder can earn in different categories:
|Spends Category||dnata Points Accrual Rate|
Spends at participating partners:
Image Cruising, Costa, Giraffe, and City Sightseeing.
MMI, Emirates Holidays, Arabian Adventures, Le Clos, AI Hamra Cellar.
Duty Free shopping globally
Local & International retail spends
Cardholders get a discount of 3% on booking air tickets & a maximum of 7% on their holiday packages when the bookings are done through the bank’s travel desk.
Bon Appetit- Dining Program
Card members can avail a discount of 30% (maximum) at 2000+ restaurants in the UAE. To avail these exclusive discounts and a fantastic dining experience, all they need to do is use their Emirates NBD Dnata World Credit Card at the partner restaurants of Bon Appetit.
Being a member of this Emirates NBD credit card, one can enjoy the following Mastercard Offers:
- Avis Car Rental & Chauffeur Discounted Offers: Cardholders can enjoy the exclusive offers with Avis and they are as follows:
- A discount of 25% (maximum) on next car rental.
- A free upgrade with every rental globally.
- A discount of 10% on premium chauffeurs drive services.
- Luxury Service Apartments Discounted Offers: Members of this ENBD credit card can avail preferred discounts at Onefinestay. They can enjoy a discount of 10% on booking at 2500+ properties in several countries. Also, they can avail access exclusive collections in the Edinburgh, French Riviera, Southern California, and the Hamptons.
- European Shopping Village Exciting Offers: The Bicester Village Shopping Collection is where leading brands offer savings of a maximum of 60% and sometimes more on the recommended retail price in their appointed boutiques throughout the year. Well, cardholders can get access to:
- A discount of 15% on shopping express.
- A discount of 15% on shopping packages
- A discount of 15% on chauffeur drive experience at participating villages.
- VIP lounges access (subject to availability).
- VIP invitation (to be exchanged for a VIP card with extra discount of 10% on purchases on partnered boutiques).
- Discounted Rides with Careem: Cardholders can enjoy a discount of 20% on 3 careem rides (maximum) each month when they travel across countries in the Middle East. They just need to use the promo code “MASTERCARD” at the time of booking a Careem ride to enjoy this discounted offer.
- MasterCard BOGO Offers: Card members can enjoy more than 900 offers across over 90 destinations and over 600 merchants. All they need to download the MasterCard buy one get one mobile app and registering the first 8 digits of their card in order to avail these exclusive offers.
- Hotels.com: Being a member of this Emirates NBD credit card, one can enjoy a discount of 8% on hotel booking via the Hotels.com. All they need to use the promo code “VISA8” in order to enjoy this discounted offer.
Other Lifestyle Offers
The bank offers the GoodTimes & LiveWell facilities that enable the cardholder to enjoy an array of entertainment & lifestyle experiences, and various fitness activities.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Emirates NBD Dnata World Credit Card
The applicant must have a minimum monthly income of AED 25,000 in order to be eligible for this credit card offered by the Emirates NBD.
Documents Required to apply for this Emirates NBD Dnata World Credit Card
The following documents are required to apply for this Emirates NBD Credit Card-
- Emirates identity card in original along with a copy.
- Copy of Password for Identification purpose.
- Recent salary certificate (for salaried individuals)
- Trade License (only for non-individuals)
- Bank statements for the last three months (if the bank statements are not original, the mini statement from ATM is to be submitted)
- Security Cheque
Fees & Charges on Emirates NBD Dnata World Credit Card
Mentioned below are the Emirates NBD Credit Card Fees & charges-
|Fees & Charges||Amount|
Annual Membership Fees
Monthly Finance Charges
Cash Withdrawal or Advance Fee
AED 99 or 3% of the total amount (whatever higher)
Late Payment Charge
Foreign Currency Transaction Charges
Non- AED purchases- 1.99%
AED purchases- 1.99%
Card Replacement Fees
Charges on Return on Direct Debit or Cheque
0.99% on the present balance within the billing period (initial 2 months free)
International Delivery Charge
AED 150/Per credit card
0% Installment Plan Fees
AED 49 (on each transaction)
3% on principal outstanding or AED 250 (whichever is higher)
(Updated as on August 26, 2020)
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Emirates NBD Dnata World Credit Card
Q1: What is the power points program by dnata?
Ans: This power points program by dnata on this Emirates NBD Credit Card includes the following-
- You can earn dnata points immediately and redeem them at the participating partners.
- You can avail an accelerated earning of dnata points at twenty premium partners in more than 400 locations.
You can earn these points and use them immediately to make payment for holidays, meals travel and even for your coffee at the concerned store directly.
For example, you can buy your travel tickets for AED 10,000 at dnata through this Emirates NBD Card and earn dnata points worth 1,500. You can then spend these points directly at Costa, hence paying for your cup of coffee using these dnata points.
Q2: How can I enroll for this dnata points facility?
Ans: You do not need to enroll for this program of dnata points. This enrollment is free and automatic. Only selected customers are invited to experience this facility and the cardholders of Emirates NBD Dnata World Credit Card are amongst these selected ones.
Q3: Am I eligible to earn these dnata points for all my transactions?
Ans: You can earn dnata points for all the retail purchases made by you through your Emirates NBD Dnata World Credit Card wherever you are. You will not earn any rewards on your card on cash advance, interest charges or fees. Go through the terms and conditions on dnata points thoroughly to learn about all the eligible transactions in detail. The spending on primary as well as supplementary cards both are eligible for earning dnata points.
Q4: How will I be able to track the dnata points I have earned?
Ans: You can view the balance of your points earned by inserting your credit card inside the paying terminal when you are at the outlet of the partners participating.
When any transaction ends at the participating partner’s outlet, a transaction slip is available which displays the summary of rewards including the following:
- Points you have earned on that particular transaction
- Opening Balance
- Redeemed points (if any)
- Closing Balance
The balance of dnata points in your credit card account is displayed in the monthly statement of your card.
You can also contact the bank on 600540000 to know the balance of your dnata points.
Q5: What is Protect Plus Scheme on my Emirates NBD Dnata World Credit Card?
Ans: You can avail the insurance called Protect Plus with this ENBD Credit Card under which you can spend on your credit card with an assurance of getting covered in case of any unforeseen event. In such cases, the balance outstanding on your credit card gets waived off. This insurance covers the following unfortunate events-
- Critical Illness
- Loss of job (involuntary)
- Cash benefit at hospitals
- Total Disability (permanent)
You automatically get enrolled in this insurance scheme at the time of application. The initial 2 months are complimentary, that is, you can avail this insurance for free. Subsequently, you will have to pay a nominal fee on the outstanding balance of your credit card.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Deem Finance Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- FAB Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards