Emirates NBD Dnata Platinum Credit Card
The cardholders can avail various special perks using this Emirates NBD Dnata Platinum Credit Card. This Emirates NBD credit card offers a huge range of privileges and benefits to its card members. The bank has partnered with many travel experts in order to help the cardholders in experiencing the world in their way.
Features & Benefits of Emirates NBD Dnata Platinum Credit Card
Mentioned below are the eminent features & benefits of this Emirates NBD Credit Card:
Free Access to Airport Lounges
Members of this ENBD credit card can enjoy unlimited free access to more than 25 regional as well as international airport lounges in the UAE, Kuwait, KSA, Egypt, Jordan and more.
The card members have an option of availing various MasterCard benefits on this card and they are as follows:
- Card Fraud Protection: This Emirates NBD credit card is covered for fraud or unauthorized charges from ATM withdrawals, telephone, in-store, and online purchases. Card members can get reimbursement of $1000 (maximum) per occurrence and $2000 aggregate over a period of one year.
- Purchase Protection: All the products or goods that have been bought using the Emirates NBD Dnata Platinum Credit Card are protected in case of accidental damage or theft for a maximum of 180 days from the date of purchase.
The cardholders can pay easily and quickly using this Emirates NBD Credit Card, through the option of contactless payment. The card members can use their Smartphones or smartwatches to make safe and fast contactless payments with this card
Easy Installment Plan
Using the easy installment plan (EPP), card members can make huge purchases at the participating vendors and split it in easy to pay monthly installments at no interest rate for tenure of six to twelve months.
Salik Auto Top-up
This Emirates NBD credit card offers the card members an option of automatic recharge of their Salik Account in case of a reduction in the balance through the Salik Auto Top-up facility. The credit limit on the credit card is utilized up to the extent of the top-up amount.
Payment of Utility Bills
Card members can also use this credit card to make the payment of their Etisalat, DEWA, and Emirates Post (Empost) bills online in a hassle-free manner.
This Emirates NBD Credit Card offers the cardholders interest-free duration of up to 55 days, only when the cardholders keep paying their outstanding balance in full on or before the due date of payment.
Flexible Payment Plans
This ENBD Credit Card offers the cardholders a flexible way of making payments by letting them pay only 5% of the outstanding balance (every month). The remaining balance can be carried forward to the following statement. The card members can select to make 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100% payment of the outstanding balance monthly.
Cardholders can access cash immediately equal to 50% of their credit limit using this Emirates Credit Card at around 810,000 ATMs and Emirates NBD branches that has the MasterCard or Visa symbols, across the globe.
Cardholders receive alerts via SMS on every single transaction that they make using the card. In this manner, they can identify the unauthorized use (if any) immediately.
24x7 Customer Assistance
This Emirates credit card offers assistance to its cardholders round the clock so as to help them in solving their card-related issues, if any.
Cardholders can access the safe and convenient net banking portal of the Emirates NBD for availing various banking services offered to them.
Coverage under Protect Plus Insurance
The cardholder can avail the insurance called Protect Plus with this ENBD Credit Card under which they can spend on their credit card with an assurance of getting covered in case of any unforeseen event. In such cases, the balance outstanding on their credit card gets waived off. This insurance covers the following unfortunate events-
- Critical Illness
- Loss of job (involuntary)
- Cash benefit at hospitals
- Total Disability (permanent)
The card members automatically get enrolled in this insurance scheme at the time of application. The initial 2 months are complimentary, that is, they can avail this insurance for free. Subsequently, they will have to pay a nominal fee on the outstanding balance of their credit card.
DoubleSecure Facility on Emirates NBD
In order to maintain an additional safety on the card for transactions online, the bank has done a partnership with Visa on VBV (Verified by Visa) and MasterCard over MasterCard SecureCode so as to offer the cardholders this DoubleSecure facility. With this facility, they can shop online safely through the password protection available at participating merchants online. The card members just have to enroll this credit card in the DoubleSecure facility at zero cost. They can call on 600540000 for further information.
Rewards & Offers on Emirates NBD Dnata Platinum Credit Card
The cardholder can avail the following rewards and offers on this Emirates NBD credit card: -
This credit card offers the cardholders a travel voucher of a maximum of AED 1000:
- Travel voucher worth AED 500 on paying the registration fee.
- Travel voucher worth AED 500 on spends (retail) of AED 10,000 during the initial three billing statements.
Instant Rewards- dnata Points
On each spend done using this Emirates NBD dnata Platinum Credit Card, card members can earn rewards in the form of dnata points at partner outlets in dining, leisure, travel, and entertainment. The cardholders can earn 15% rewards points (maximum) on this credit card and they can redeem their accumulated points at the partner outlets by following these simple steps-
- Make the purchase at any of the participating stores after presenting this credit card for paying.
- The cardholder can ask the cashier to confirm the redemption of the points.
- A transaction slip is given to the cardholder that contains the transaction details and rewards redemption summary.
- The points balance of the cardholder displays on the payment machine.
Following is the number of dnata Points that the card member can earn in different categories:
|Spends Category||dnata Points Accrual Rate|
Spends at participating partners:
Costa, Image Cruising, Giraffe, and City Sightseeing.
dnata Travel, MMI, Emirates Holidays, Arabian Adventures, Le Clos, AI Hamra Cellar.
Duty Free shopping globally
Local & International retail spends
Bon Appetit- Dining Program
Cardholders have an option to avail a discount of 30% (maximum) at more than 2000 restaurants in the UAE. In order to avail these exclusive discounts and fantastic dining experience, they just need to use their Emirates NBD Dnata Platinum Credit Card at the partner restaurants of Bon Appetit.
Card members can enjoy the following Mastercard offers:
- Cleartrip Travel Discounted Offer: Cardholders can book any to and fro international flight ticket or hotel via Cleartrip using this Emirates NBD Dnata Platinum Credit Card and can enjoy a discount of 30% on travel bookings.
- Mastercard BOGO Offers: Card members can get access to over 900 offers across over 90 destinations and more than 600 merchants. All they need to download the Mastercard Buy One Get One mobile app in order to enjoy these lucrative offers.
- Bicester Village Shopping: The card member can enjoy 60% savings on world-class brands at Bicester Village Shopping Collection.
Discounts on Travel
The cardholders can avail a maximum discount of 7% on their holiday packages and 3% discount on airline tickets when booked through the travel desk of Emirates NBD. Such discounts are applicable on base rate by dnata without including the surcharges and taxes.
Other Lifestyle Offers
The bank offers the GoodTimes & LiveWell facilities that enable the cardholder to enjoy an array of entertainment & lifestyle experiences, and various fitness activities.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Emirates NBD Dnata Platinum Credit Card
The applicant must have a minimum monthly income of AED 8,000 in order to be eligible for this ENBD credit card.
Documents Required to obtain the Emirates NBD Dnata Platinum Credit Card
The documents are required to apply for this Emirates NBD Credit Card are as follows-
- Emirates identity card (original and a copy).
- Password (copy) for Identification purpose.
- Trade License (only for non-individuals)
- Recent Salary Certificate (for salaried employees)
- Bank statement of the recent 3 months (if bank statements aren’t original, a mini statement printed from an ATM has to be submitted)
- Security Cheque
Fees & Charges on Emirates NBD Dnata Platinum Credit Card
Mentioned below are the Emirates NBD Credit Card Fees & charges:
|Fees & Charges||Amount|
Annual Membership Fees
Monthly Finance Charges
Cash Withdrawal or Advance Fee
AED 99 or 3% of the total amount (whatever higher)
Late Payment Charge
Foreign Currency Transaction Charges
Non- AED purchases- 1.99%
AED purchases- 1.99%
Card Replacement Fees
Charges on Return on Direct Debit or Cheque
0.99% on the present balance within the billing period (initial 2 months free)
International Delivery Charge
AED 150/Per credit card
0% Installment Plan Fees
AED 49 (on each transaction)
3% on principal outstanding or AED 250 (whichever is higher)
(Updated as on August 26, 2020)
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Emirates NBD Dnata Platinum Credit Card
Q1: How can I view the balance on my Dnata Platinum Credit Card and my statement?
Ans: You can access the balance on your credit card and the details of your transactions using the following options-
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- IVR at Call Centre
- Send an SMS on 4455
Q2: How can I make a request for replacement or new card?
Ans: To make an application for a new credit card, you can visit any one of the nearest branches of the bank. You can also schedule the appointment for which you need to do is share your contact details through the bank’s website, through their call center or through online banking. You can make a request for a replacement card using the 24/7 customer service of the bank or by using the mobile banking app.
Q3: What is the new points program by my Dnata Platinum Credit Card?
Ans: This improved points program by dnata on this Emirates NBD Credit Card includes the following-
- You can earn dnata points immediately and redeem them at the participating partners
- You can avail an accelerated earning of dnata points at twenty premium partners in more than 400 locations.
You can earn these points and use them immediately to make payment for holidays, meals travel and even for your coffee at the concerned store directly.
For example, you can buy your travel tickets for AED 10,000 at dnata through this Emirates NBD Card and earn dnata points worth 1000. You can then spend these points directly at Costa, hence paying for your cup of coffee using these dnata points.
Q4: How can I enroll for this dnata points facility?
Ans: You do not need to enroll for this program of dnata points. This enrollment is free and automatic. Only selected customers are being invited to experience this facility and the cardholders of Emirates NBD Dnata Platinum Credit Card are amongst these selected ones.
Q5: Can I earn these dnata points for all my transactions?
Ans: You can earn these points for all the retail purchases made by you through your Emirates NBD Dnata Platinum Credit Card wherever you are. You will not earn any rewards on your card on cash advance, interest charges or fees. Go through the terms and conditions on dnata points thoroughly to learn about all the eligible transactions in detail. The spending on primary, as well as supplementary cards both, are eligible for earning dnata points.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Deem Finance Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- FAB Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards