Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card
The Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card is an exclusive credit card that lets its cardholders to enjoy a host of benefits and privileges while travelling outside. This Emirates NBD credit card is especially designed for the people who want to enjoy dining outside.
Features of the Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card
Here are some key features of the Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card:
- No-Interest Period: The Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card provides a maximum of 55 days no-interest period to its card members, provided they have continued to pay their full outstanding amount by the due date of payment.
- Flexible Payment Options: Members of this Emirates credit card can enjoy the flexibility of paying as minimum as 5 percent of the outstanding amount every month, and then they can carry forward it the remaining balance to the next month’s statement. However, card members can choose the option to pay 5 percent, 10 percent, 25 percent, 50 percent, or 100 percent of their card outstanding amount every month.
- Cash Advance: Card members can withdraw cash up to 50 percent of their totaling credit limit as instant cash with the Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card. They can withdraw cash at more than 1.9 million ATMs across the globe that displays the Pulse or Diner Club symbols.
- Emergency & Security Services
- SMS Alerts: This Emirates credit card allows its cardholders to track all of their card transactions with the help of the SMS alert feature. They receive an SMS alert on each and every transaction made on the credit card. This advanced feature does not only help the card members to keep an eye on their every expenditure, balance transfer, withdrawal, and more but also helps them to identify any unauthorized use immediately.
- Online Access: This is one of the best features of this card as it enables card members to monitor their transactions and card balances as well as make payments from the EBND Account. Members of this card can enjoy online access to their card account from anywhere in the world.
- Complimentary 24x7 Roadside Assistance: Members of this Emirates NBD credit card are given free roadside assistance. It offers a range of service including towing, recovery science, battery boost, and fuel delivery assistance. Please note that the usage is restricted to two times a year.
Benefits of the Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card
The Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card offers various exclusive benefits and privileges to its card members. Following are the benefits of this ENBD credit card that makes it the best travel companion:
- Lifestyle Benefits:
- Complimentary Airport Lounge Access: Members of the Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card can get complimentary access to premium airport lounges across the world. To enjoy this privilege, they are simply required to present the credit card at the entrance of the airport lounge. The list of the participating lounges can be found on the official website of the Emirates NBD.
- Global Privilege: The Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card allows its card members to save on dining, travel, and entertainment, and much more across the globe.
- Bon Appetit Dining Program: It is an exclusive dining program that allows the members of the Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card get up to 30 percent discount at more than two thousands restaurants all over UAE, Europe, and the Middle East. The list of the participating restaurants can be found on the official website of the Emirates NBD.
- Reward Benefits: The Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card helps its cardholder to earn impressive rewards for all their retail spends (both domestically and internationally) through the Plus points. These Plus Points can easily be redeemed further for Frequent Flyer Miles of one of the best airlines, gift vouchers from leading merchants, cash back or annual fee waivers.
- Members of this credit card get 5 Plus Points if they spend AED 100 in retail purchases
- Cardholders can get 5 percent points on Duty-free Spends, 2.5 percent on Dining spends, and 1 percent on their other spends.
- Members of this credit card can earn 4 Plus Points on spending AED 1,000 at ‘Groceries and Supermarket’, ‘Insurance, and Car dealership related’
- Members of this credit card can earn 2 Plus Points on spending AED 1,000 at Government Services’ (including Telecommunication & utility bill payments), ‘Petroleum’, ‘Real Estate’, ‘Education’.
- Travel Insurance: Members of the Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card are eligible for complimentary travel insurance which offers coverage for less than 180 days. They will be covered automatically under this travel insurance when their ticket or a minimum of $500 of the travel expenditure is charged to this Emirates credit card. It provides the following coverage:
- The policy of Personal Flight & Travel Accident (Capped at the US $100,000)
- Coverage for Personal Accident (Capped at the US $25,000)
- Emergency Medical Expenditures (Capped at the US $25,000)
- Delayed Flight Policy (6 hrs) - (Capped at the US $250)
- Baggage Delays (6 hrs) - (Capped at the US $250)
- Baggage Loss (Capped at the US $750)
Note: AIG Travel Assist Services are included in this.
Top Reasons To Get Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card
There are numerous reasons to opt for the Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card. Some of them are given below:
1. Security Services
Members of the Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card are given emergency & security services such as SMS alerts & online access. Not only these services allow them to keep an eye on their every expenditure but also help them to protect their card from any sort of unauthorized use.
2. Instant Cash
Card members can withdraw cash up to 50 percent of the available credit limit in times of financial emergency.
3. Benefits & Privileges
The Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card offers diverse benefits & privileges to its cardholder. From complimentary airport lounge access to dining offers, members of this card can make the most of their card.
This Emirates credit card provides amazing rewards in terms of “Plus Points” to its card member on their every spending (either domestically or internationally). They can redeem Plus Points for Frequent Flyer Miles of one of the best airlines, gift vouchers from leading merchants, cash back or annual fee waivers.
Fees & Charges of Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card
Following are the Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card fees & charges:
|Description||Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card|
|An annual charge of the primary card||AED 400|
|Finance charges on retail purchase||3.3 percent per month|
|Finance charges on cash advance||3.3 percent per month|
|Cash advance charges||4 percent (min 100 AED)|
|Over limit charges||AED 189|
|Late Payment Charges||AED 189|
|Foreign currency transaction charges||3 percent|
|Charges of card replacement||AED 50|
|Cheque & direct debit return charges||AED 100|
|Charges for procuring a copy of sales voucher||AED 25|
|Duplicate statement charges (for each copy)
|Cash advance limit||50% of the total credit limit|
|Minimum payment due||AED 100 or 5 percent (whichever is greater)|
|Due date of payment||25 days|
How To Apply For Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card
Applying for the Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card is quite easy and simple. Applicants can either apply for the credit card online, offline or through the phone.
- Applying Online: In order to apply for this credit card online, an applicant is required to visit the official website of the Emirates NBD. Then, he/she need to click on the credit card section and apply directly for the credit card. After applying for the card, he/she will need to fill in the credit card application form and click on the submit button. The applicant may or may not receive the card depending on the eligibility criteria pre-decided by the bank.
- Applying offline: Alternatively, an applicant can also apply directly for the Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card offline by visiting the nearest bank branch.
- Through the Phone: Another way of applying for this ENBD credit card is via phone. The applicant can contact a representative of Emirates NBD via phone on:
- 600 54 0000 within UAE, and
- +971 600 54 0000 for International
Documents Required to Apply For Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card
An applicant is required to submit the list of documents to complete the Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card application. Following are the necessary documents:
- The applicant is required to submit the original and photocopy of a valid Emirates ID with the copy of Passport for Identification purpose.
- Salaried individuals need to submit the recent salary certificate
- An applicant is required to provide the security cheque
- Self-employed applicants are required to present the trade license
- In addition to this, applicants have to submit the bank statements of the previous three months (Mini Statement if in the case provided Bank statements were not original)
Documents Required To Apply For Supplementary Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card
Following are the necessary documents for supplementary Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card:
- The supplementary applicant is required to provide the EIDA/Passport for identification
- Original Emirates NBD credit card of the primary cardholder for sighting
List of Required Documents for Increasing the Credit Card Limit
Here is the list of some important documents which are required for increasing the credit card limit:
- A valid ‘Emirates ID’ or ‘original passport’ along with the copy of ID proof and Passport with Visa Page for the identification purpose
- Salaried Individuals banking with Emirates NBD needs to provide the recent salary certificate which should not be older than one month. In addition to this, they are required to submit the pay slip in the case of salary variance over 10 percent.
- Non-Salaried Individuals banking with Emirates NBD is required to submit the recent salary certificate (Not older than one month and pay slip in case of salary variance over 10%. In addition to this, they need to submit the original bank statements of the last 3 months.
- Self-employed individuals need to provide a valid trade license, Memorandum of Association (MOA), latest three months old bank statements of the company’s account (or if holding an individual account with some another bank, latest three months old bank statements will also be required) in case if the applicant is a Non Emirates NBD account holder.
*Please note that additional documents may be required as per the Bank’s discretion.
Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card FAQ's
Q.1. Do I need to maintain an average monthly spend to enjoy complimentary access to airport lounges?
Members of this card will enjoy complimentary and unlimited access to premium airport lounges on maintaining a three-month average monthly spend of AED 2,500. Card members whose average spends in the last three months are below, a flat airport lounge usage charge of AED 125 per visit will be charged to the credit card in the subsequent month. Please note that the accompanying guests will be charged the normal airport lounge access charges.
Q.2. What exactly is Bon Appetit?
Bon Appetit is basically an exclusive dining program that enables card members of the Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card to avail exclusive discounted offers across dining & restaurants all over the UAE.
Q.3. Can I apply for a Visa or MasterCard with the Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card?
Please note that this card is only issued as a ‘Diners Club Card’. Therefore, this Emirates credit card has no link with Visa or MasterCard.
Q.4 What is Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card?
Dinner Club credit card is accepted at millions of merchants across the globe. This card is designed to offer amazing benefits, greater flexibility, modified services, and round the clock convenience to its card members. In addition to this, they also receive attractive rewards in terms of Plus Points.
Q.5. Can I change the payment due date for my Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card?
Well, yes! You can easily change a payment due date. All you are required to contact ENBD call Centre on 600 54 0000 in order to submit a request to change the due date of payment.
Q.6 Whom do I need to contact for any kind of issue with the utility bill payments through this credit card?
Card members can directly contact the service provider (Etisalat/DEWA/du) for any sort of dispute related to utility bill payments.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Deem Finance Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- FAB Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards