Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card
The Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card is an exclusive credit card that lets its cardholders to enjoy a host of benefits and privileges while travelling outside. This Emirates NBD credit card is accepted at millions of merchants across the globe. This card is designed to offer amazing benefits, greater flexibility, modified services, and round the clock convenience to its card members. In addition to this, they also receive attractive rewards in terms of Plus Points.
Features of the Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card
Here are some key features & benefits of the Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card:
Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
Members of the Emirates NBD Diners Club credit card can get unlimited free access to premium airport lounges across the world irrespective of travel class & airline. To enjoy this privilege, they are simply required to present the credit card at the entrance of the airport lounge. The list of the participating lounges can be found on the official website of the Emirates NBD.
The Emirates NBD Diners Club credit card allows its card members to save on dining, travel, and entertainment, and much more across the globe.
The Emirates NBD Diners Club credit card provides a maximum of 55 days no-interest period to its card members, provided they have continued to pay their full outstanding amount by the due date of payment.
Flexible Payment Options
Members of this Emirates NBD credit card can enjoy the flexibility of paying as minimum as 5% of the outstanding amount every month, and then they can carry forward the remaining balance to the next month’s billing statement. However, card members can choose the option to pay 5%, 10%, 25%, 50%, or 100% of their card outstanding amount every month.
Card members can withdraw cash up to 50% of their totaling credit limit as instant cash with the Emirates NBD Diners Club credit card. They can withdraw cash at more than 1.9 million ATMs across the globe that displays the Pulse or Diner Club symbols.
Members of the Emirates NBD Diners Club credit card are eligible for complimentary travel insurance which offers coverage for less than 180 days. They will be covered automatically under this travel insurance when their ticket or a minimum of $500 of the travel expenditure is charged to this Emirates credit card. It provides the following coverage:
- The policy of Personal Flight & Travel Accident (Capped at the US $100,000)
- Coverage for Personal Accident (Capped at the US $25,000)
- Emergency Medical Expenditures (Capped at the US $25,000)
- Delayed Flight Policy (6 hrs) - (Capped at the US $250)
- Baggage Delays (6 hrs) - (Capped at the US $250)
- Baggage Loss (Capped at the US $750)
Note: AIG Travel Assist Services are included in this travel insurance.
Emergency & Security Services
- SMS Alerts: This Emirates credit card allows its cardholders to track all of their card transactions with the help of the SMS alert feature. They receive an SMS alert on each and every transaction made on the credit card. This advanced feature does not only help the card members to keep an eye on their every expenditure, balance transfer, withdrawal, and more but also helps them to identify any unauthorized use immediately.
- Online Access: This is one of the best features of this card as it enables card members to monitor their transactions and card balances as well as make payments from the EBND Account. Members of this card can enjoy online access to their card account from anywhere in the world.
Complimentary 24x7 Roadside Assistance:
- Members of this Emirates NBD credit card are given free roadside assistance. It offers a range of service including towing, recovery science, battery boost, and fuel delivery assistance. Please note that the usage is restricted to two times a year.
Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card Rewards & Offers
Card members can enjoy the following offers and rewards:
The Emirates NBD Diners Club credit card helps its cardholder to earn impressive rewards for all their retail spends (both domestically and internationally) through the Plus points. These Plus Points can easily be redeemed further for Frequent Flyer Miles of one of the best airlines, participating partners, cash back or annual fee waivers. Following is the number of “Plus Points” that the card member can earn in different categories:
- Cardholders can earn 5% points on Duty-free Spends, 2.5% on Dining spends, and 0.5% on their other spends.
- Members of this credit card can earn 4 Plus Points on spending AED 1,000 at ‘Groceries and Supermarket’, ‘Insurance, and Car dealership related’ spends.
- Members of this credit card can earn 2 Plus Points on spending AED 1,000 at Government Services’ (including Telecommunication & utility bill payments), ‘Petroleum’, ‘Real Estate’, ‘Education’ spends.
Bon Appetit Dining Program
It is an exclusive dining program that allows the members of the Emirates NBD Diners Club credit card get up to 30% discount at more than 2,000 restaurants all over UAE, Europe, and the Middle East. The list of the participating restaurants can be found on the official website of the Emirates NBD.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card
The applicant must have a minimum monthly income of AED 10,000 in order to be eligible for this credit card offered by the Emirates NBD.
Documents Required to Apply For Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card
An applicant is required to submit the list of documents to complete the Emirates NBD Diners Club credit card application. Following are the necessary documents:
- The applicant is required to submit the original and photocopy of a valid Emirates ID with the copy of Passport for Identification purpose.
- Salaried individuals need to submit the recent salary certificate.
- An applicant is required to provide the security cheque.
- Self-employed applicants are required to present the trade license.
- In addition to this, applicants have to submit the bank statements of the previous three months (Mini Statement if in the case provided Bank statements were not original).
*Please note that additional documents may be required as per the Bank’s sole discretion.
Fees & Charges of Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card
Following are the Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card fees & charges:
|Description||Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card|
|An annual charge of the primary card||AED 400|
|Finance charges on retail purchase||3.3% per month|
|Finance charges on cash advance||3.3% per month|
|Cash advance charges||4% (min 100 AED)|
|Over limit charges||AED 189|
|Late Payment Charges||AED 189|
|Foreign currency transaction charges||3 percent|
|Charges of card replacement||AED 50|
|Cheque & direct debit return charges||AED 100|
|Charges for procuring a copy of sales voucher||AED 25|
|Duplicate statement charges (for each copy)
|Cash advance limit||50% of the total credit limit|
|Minimum payment due||AED 100 or 5 percent (whichever is greater)|
|Due date of payment||25 days|
(Updated as on September 8, 2020)
FAQ's on Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card
Q1: Do I need to maintain an average monthly spend to enjoy complimentary access to airport lounges?
Ans: Members of this card will enjoy complimentary and unlimited access to premium airport lounges on maintaining a three-month average monthly spend of AED 2,500. Card members whose average spends in the last three months are below, a flat airport lounge usage charge of AED 125 per visit will be charged to the credit card in the subsequent month. Please note that the accompanying guests will be charged the normal airport lounge access charges.
Q2: What exactly is Bon Appetit?
Ans: Bon Appetit is basically an exclusive dining program that enables card members of the Emirates NBD Diners Club credit card to avail exclusive discounted offers across dining & restaurants all over the UAE, Europe, and the Middle East.
Q3: Can I apply for a Visa or MasterCard with the Diners Club Emirates NBD credit card?
Ans: Please note that this card is only issued as a ‘Diners Club Card’. Therefore, this Emirates credit card has no link with Visa or MasterCard.
Q4: Can I change the payment due date for my Emirates NBD Diners Club credit card?
Ans: Well, yes! You can easily change a payment due date. All you are required to contact ENBD call Centre on 600 54 0000 in order to submit a request to change the due date of payment.
Q5: How much of the credit limit can I withdraw using this card as instant cash?
Ans: You can withdraw instant cash up to 50% of the total credit card.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Deem Finance Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- FAB Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards