The following article provides in-depth information on Ajman Bank auto debit credit card payments via both mobile and online banking methods.
According to a report by Payfort, the UAE has over 5 million credit card users. And that’s not all- the number of UAE residents applying for credit cards has increased dramatically over the years. In fact, a report by Love in Dubai reveals that around 65% more UAE residents applied for credit cards in 2017 as against 2016.
But here’s the BIG QUESTION- Why are credit cards so popular amongst UAE residents? The answer is simple- credit card offers and rewards. In fact, a report by McKinsey & Company reveals that 53% UAE residents prefer spending on credit cards to earn cashback and rewards and maximize the value for their money.
Given the fact that more and more UAE residents now use credit cards to spend on all aspects of their lifestyle in order to earn instant rewards and offers, UAE’s most popular financial institution, Emirates Islamic launched its innovative credit card - Flex Card in order to offer instant and flexible rewards redemption options to card members.
Packed with a wide range of instant rewards and flexible redemption options, Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card has been specially designed to offer financial flexibility and immense purchasing power to suit every budget, needs and lifestyle. Ever since its launch, Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card has become immensely popular amongst credit card seekers in the UAE region. In fact, over the years, Emirates Islamic has seen a dramatic surge in the number of card applicants for Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card.
Launched in August 2016, Emirates Islamic Flex credit card has long been one of the hot favourite amongst the UAE residents and expats, alike. The card promises to unlock the window of unparalleled rewards, unmatched benefits and utter convenience for card holders.
With its strong line-up of innovative features and never-before benefits, the card has earned many accolades and a large number of suitors and admirers, over the years. Card members get easy access to flexible and instant rewards redemption against all their expenses put on the card. Right from travel spends to electronic shopping, and from hotel booking to grocery shopping, Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card brings a wide array of fabulous travel, lifestyle and shopping benefits for card members.
Powered by the Emirates Islamic ever-so-popular EI SmartMiles loyalty programme, card members get to earn reward points for each dirham spent on the card. These reward points can be instantly redeemed or free air tickets, retail transactions, hotel booking and much more at any time and from anywhere. But what this card so special even amongst those conservative and conscious spenders is the fact this card comes with zero annual fee. With so much and more on offer, it’s hardly surprising why Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card remains the card of choice for a large number of Emiratis and non-Emirati expats in the UAE region.
Emirates Islamic is one financial institution in the UAE that has long been known to conceptualize and offer credit cards that help card members instantly consolidate their spends and make the maximum value for their hard-earned money. And Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card is perhaps the best example of such credit cards offered by Emirates Islamic. This amazing credit card comes loaded with a wide array of innovative and useful features to ensure utter convenience and maximum value for money for the customers. Some of the most notable features of the credit card are listed below-
Most people in the UAE region look for or apply for credit cards that offer unmatched travel, shopping and lifestyle benefits. Emirates Islamic seems to have understood this better than any of its competitor and that’s why the leading financial institution in the UAE introduced its Flex Credit Card to help card seekers get multiple and instantly redeemable benefits for all spends. Here is a little list of just some of the many benefits offered by Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card.
Listed below are the eligibility criteria for Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card-
Zero annual fees, exclusive golf discounts, instant rewards redemption and amazing shopping and travel offers, the list of why one must buy Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card is tiringly exhaustive. In fact, this much-loved card promises something every card member, from keen shoppers to frequent flyers. Here is a list of top 5 reasons for buying exclusive Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card.
|Particulars||Fee & Charges|
|Annual Membership Fee||Zero|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of cash advance amount or AED 99 whichever is higher (This will be revised to 3% of cash advance amount or AED 149 whichever is higher effective April 01, 2019)|
|Maximum cash advance per transaction||10,000 or 50% of the card limit whichever is lower|
|Over limit fee||AED 249 (This will be revised to 279 effective April 01, 2019)|
|Late payment fee||AED 225|
|Card replacement fee||Free (This will be revised to 50 effective April 01, 2019)|
|Copy of sale voucher||AED 50|
|Overseas transaction in UAE Dirhams||1.99%|
|Minimum Payment Due||5% of statement balance PLUS any overdue amount, or AED 100, whichever is higher|
|No Liability Certificate||AED 50|
|Liability Letter||AED 50|
|Paper statement fee||10 (No Charge for Priority customers)|
|Cheque & Direct Debit Return||AED 100|
1. EI SmartMiles - Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card members can easily earn and instantly redeem EI SmartMiles for unparalleled benefits, exciting discounts and special privileges across travel, shopping, lifestyle and retail categories. Card members can easily earn unlimited EI SmartMiles and instantly redeem their miles at www.eismartmiles.ae, without having to worry about blackout dates.
Listed below is the EI SmartMiles earning rate for Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card holders:
|Category of Spend||SmartMiles|
|Joining bonus||10,000 EI SmartMiles|
|International spend||2.25 EI SmartMiles (1 AED)|
|Domestic spend||1.25 EI SmartMiles (1 AED)|
2. Mazaya Rewards - Card members can earn exclusive Mazaya Rewards by simply putting travel, shopping and dining expenses on their Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card.
Quite like earning EI SmartMiles, redeeming Miles is also easy and simple and Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card members can instantly redeem their EI SmartMiles for a wide range of exclusive privileges and discounts. Here’s how card members can redeem their EI SmartMiles-
1. EI SmartMiles Mobile App - Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card members can choose to redeem their miles via the user-friendly and easy-to-use EI SmartMiles mobile app. This innovative app allows card members to redeem their miles for free ait tickets, hotel bookings, miles exchange, and for shopping from retail outlets and websites from across the globe, instantly within a few seconds and a few clicks, even on-the-go.
Here’s how card members can start redeeming their EI SmartMiles via EI SmartMiles app-
That’s it! Once done, Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card users can start redeeming their EI SmartMiles through the app instantly.
2. Miles Exchange - Not only does this card prove to be useful for shoppers, but this card also proves to be the best bet for travellers and frequent flyers. Card members can access unmatched travel benefits using this amazing card. Etihad Guest or JetPrivilege members can exchange their EI SmartMiles for exclusive privileges.
Below is the valuation of EI SmartMiles for Miles Exchange with Etihad Guest and JetPrivilege;
|10,000 EI SmartMiles||2,500 Etihad Miles|
|20,000 EI SmartMiles||4,000 JetPrivilege Miles|
Here’s how Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card members can exchange miles-
Typically, it takes 3-5 working days for Miles Exchange.
3. Free Travel - Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card members can instantly redeem their EI SmartMiles for exclusive and unmatched travel benefits. Card members can redeem their EI SmartMiles to book free air tickets with over 300 airlines or use the miles to book free hotel stays at over 180000 lavish properties around the globe. In addition, card users may also use their EI smartMiles to book car rentals and airport transfers.
4. Instant Purchase - EI SmartMiles comes loaded with the innovative and helpful Instant Purchase feature that allows card members to make a purchase from a retail outlet or a shopping website anywhere in the world with their EI SmartMiles. In order to do that, card members simply need to enable the Instant Purchase feature in their EI SmartMiles account. Once enabled, card members can simply use the card to pay for their chosen purchase.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to using the Instant Purchase feature-
That’s it! The EI SmartMiles icon is then placed on the mobile home screen and card members can start using the Instant Purchase feature from their EI SmartMiles account.
Please be advised the quantity of EI SmartMiles equivalent to the cost of the purchased item is deducted from the account and a statement credit is posted to the Emirati Islamic Flex Credit Card account in 5 working days.
5. EI SmartMiles Online Marketplace - Emirati Islamic Flex Credit Card members can also redeem their EI SmartMiles to make instant purchase from EI SmartMiles online marketplace. Card members can redeem their miles to buy fashionable apparel, hi-tech electronic items and much more, right from the comfort of their homes. In addition, card members can also use their miles to get for e-vouchers that can be used at different malls in the UAE.
Applying for this credit card is fairly simple. All one needs to do is to provide the documents listed below-
Applying for Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card could be a puzzling and daunting for credit card applicants, especially for the uninitiated spenders, who are not sure of what to do exactly. Not only are there countless things that one must keep in mind, but also there are a dozen of documents that one must need to have beforehand. Whether one is planning to use the Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card for travel benefits or for unmatched retail benefits, it’s best to keep a few vital things in mind and get acquainted with details when applying for Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card to ensure that the application is not rejected.
|All Emirates Islamic Credit Cards to Apply|
|Emirates Islamic Cashback Credit Card||Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card|
|Emirates Islamic Skywards Signature Credit Card|
|Emirates Islamic RTA Platinum Credit Card||Emirates Islamic Etihad Guest Ameera Credit Card|
|Emirates Islamic Emarati Credit Card|
|Emirates Islamic Etihad Guest Saqer Credit Card||Emirates Islamic Skywards Infinite Credit Card|
|Emirates Islamic Skywards Black Credit Card|
Q1: Is it possible to withdraw cash via Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card?
Ans: Yes, Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card allows card members to withdraw cash from more than 780,000 ATMs around the world. However, there is a cash advance fee charged for withdrawing money using the credit card.
Q2: Is it possible to get supplementary cards with Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card?
Ans: Yes! Card members can get up to 4 supplementary cards with Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card. Supplementary cards also earn the same benefits and advantage as the primary card.
Q3: Is there an annual fee for this card?
Ans: No! There is no annual fee for Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card.
Q4: Is Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card Shari'a compliant?
Ans: The Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card is fully compliant with the Shari'a principles. The card does not charge any interest to customers. As such, the bank charges a fixed monthly fee for extending various features and benefits to customers.
Q5: How many EI SmartMiles are provided as welcome bonus for Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card?
Ans: 10,000 EI SmartMiles are given as welcome bonus with Emirates Islamic Flex Credit Card.