Best credit cards with 0 Annual fee*
A recent report by Payfort suggests that there are over 5 million credit card users in the UAE. This is more than half the overall population of UAE. In 2018, the overall population of the UAE was 9.54 million. Here’s one more surprising fact: in 2017, around 65% more UAE residents applied for credit cards than ever before, according to online media sources.
So what makes credit cards so popular in the region amongst residents and expats alike? Well, the answer isn’t too difficult. It is the exciting rewards, exclusive benefits and staggering features offered by the credit cards that make them the most popular mode of payments in the UAE region. In fact, McKinsey & Company found that over 53% nationals and expats in the UAE preferred putting all their spends on the credit cards simply to maximize the value of money and to earn rewards and benefits.
Now, given the fact that the residents of the UAE prefer spending on credit card for all aspects of their lifestyle, it’s no wonder why UAE’s leading Islamic financial banking institution - Emirates Islamic introduced it’s much ambitious Easy Credit Card in the region.
Loaded with an extensive range of exclusive benefits and innovative features, Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card offers instant rewards and easy payment plans to make life easier for card members. Some of the major benefits under which cardholders can enjoy offers are dining, travel, entertainment, and shopping. Customers can enjoy ski Dubai offers on credit card along with plethora of unique rewards. Easy Credit Card has been carefully conceptualized and thoughtfully designed by Emirates Islamic Bank to meet every budget, taste and preferences. No wonder, this card has found thousands of users, suitors and admirers ever since its launch.
Launched in June 2015, Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card has become an apt alternative for any spender who wants to get credit card issued without too much hassle and instantly start enjoying innovative features and exclusive benefits on each dirham spent. The card has long been a popular mode of payment for those who look for supreme rewards, matchless benefits and complete convenience.
With its rather powerful line-up of exciting features and nonpareil benefits, the card has earned a number of accolades, awards and love, over the years. Easy Credit Card members get easy access to instant rewards and easy payment plan options with 0% profit rate on every purchase they make with the card. From spends at malls & retail outlets to entertainment venues and from supermarkets, to jewellery stores, card members are privy to rewards and exclusive privileges for every dirham spent on the Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card.
In addition to the unlimited array of rewards and privileges, what essentially makes this credit card a top choice amongst both UAE nationals and expats is the fact that it is absolutely free for life. The card is also linked to the ever-so-popular Mazaya Offers Platform that provides huge discounts on shopping, dining, and travel. With so much and more on offer, it comes as no surprise that this card makes for the best type of spender in the UAE region, from conservative spenders to the spendthrifts.
UAE’s leading Islamic financial banking organization, Emirates Islamic has long been known to conceptualize and create credit cards that help card users consolidate all their expenses and make maximum bucks for their hard-earned bucks. And Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card is perhaps of the best credit cards that makes it utterly easy for the card members. This awesome credit card product comes packed with an exclusive range of helpful features. Here is a list of some of the best features of Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card:
Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card makes an absolutely fabulous choice for those who are often to be seen hunting for credit cards that can make their life easier with an ocean of rewards and benefits. Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card comes loaded with a wide range of benefits and perks for the users. Some of the most notable benefits of the card are listed below:
Here is a list of eligibility criteria for Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card:
Zero annual membership fees for lifetime, exclusive Mazaya Offers, and easy payment plan, there are absolutely reasons galore to get Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card. In fact, most Easy Credit Card users often complain about the problem of plenteous choices when it comes to naming the top reasons for buying this exclusive credit card product. Here we present to you the top reasons that compel most credit card seekers in the region to get this amazing credit card offered by Emirates Islamic Bank.
|Particulares||Fee and Charges|
|Annual Membership Fee||Free for life|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of cash advance amount or AED 99 whichever is higher (This will be revised to 3% of cash advance amount or AED 149 whichever is higher effective April 01, 2019)|
|Maximum cash advance per transaction||10,000 or 50% of the card limit whichever is lower|
|Over limit fee||AED 249 (This will be revised to 279 effective April 01, 2019)|
|Late payment fee||AED 225|
|Card replacement fee||Free (This will be revised to 50 effective April 01, 2019)|
|Copy of sale voucher||AED 50|
|Overseas transaction in UAE Dirhams||1.99%|
|Minimum Payment Due||5% of statement balance PLUS any overdue amount, or AED 100, whichever is higher|
|No Liability Certificate||AED 50|
|Liability Letter||AED 50|
|Paper statement fee||10 (No Charge for Priority customers)|
|Cheque & Direct Debit Return||AED 100|
1. Choice Points - Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card gets its card members automatically enrolled to one of the UAE’s popular credit card reward programs, Choice Points. This amazing credit card rewards program has been carefully conceptualized and specially designed to help Emirates Islamic credit card customers earn rewards for all their spends across retail, lifestyle, dining and shopping with flexible redemption options.
Choice Points allows Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card members to earn reward points for every dirham spent on the card. For every 1 AED spent, card members get to earn 1 Choice Point. Card members earn 1 Choice Point for every 1 AED spent on both international and domestic spends.
These Choice Points accrued on the card account can be instantly redeemed for travel, shopping, dining benefits. In addition, new card members are rewarded with joining and annual bonus. Here it is important to know that card members can only earn Choice Points for purchases made on the card for up to the monthly credit limit assigned against the card.
2. Mazaya Rewards - In addition to the Choice Points, Emirates Islamic Easy Card members also get to avail the multiple benefits and rewards from Mazaya Offers Platform. This amazing offers & rewards platform allows card members to enjoy up to 30% discount on dining across restaurants in the UAE. In addition, card members also get to earn discounts and rewards when shopping at partner retail outlets across the UAE. Plus there are travel benefits that card members can enjoy too. Mazaya Offers also allows card members to earn excusive MasterCard rewards and offers too along with ski Dubai offers on the credit card.
1. Choice Points - Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card members can conveniently earn and avail flexible redemption options with Choice Points Program. There are multiple rewards, discounts and reward points on offer for card members whenever they choose to spend on their Easy Credit Card. Reward points can be earned for all expenses across shopping, dining, entertainment and travel expenses put on the cars. And these points can be redeemed for vouchers and gift cards for travel, shopping, entertainment, dining and travel benefits.
Check out the table below to understand the earning rate for Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card:
|Type of Spend||Choice Point Per 1 AED|
|International spend||1 Choice Point|
|Domestic spend||1 Choice Point|
2. Mazaya Rewards - Card members can get to avail exclusive Mazaya offers, rewards & discounts by putting their dining, shopping and travel expenses on their Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card.
Choice Points program provides Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card holders with easy and flexible redemption option. In order to redeem Choice Points, Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card members can either login to their Online Banking account or call up Emirates Islamic customer support centre.
Listed below are the easy steps to redeem Choice Points using Online Banking:
Here is a list of documents that is required to apply for the Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card. Please be advised, this list of documents is not comprehensive and shall not be considered as final requisite for applying for Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card. One may or may not be required to furnish other documents, not listed here, too upon demand by Emirates Islamic bank.
In today’s fast-paced, busy and almost frenzied lifestyle, no one really has the time to visit a bank branch to apply for a credit card. Most credit card applicants now rely on the Internet to compare and apply for the credit cards of their choice. Quite expectedly, more and more financial institutions across the UAE and the world are making it easier for consumers to apply for credit cards online.
While some credit card companies in the UAE just ask the customers to fill a simple form online and provide basic details and thereafter contact the customers for further application process, there are many others that offer an end-to-end credit card application process online
Applying for Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card Online - Applying for Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card online is simpler than booking a movie ticket. All credit card applicants need to do is to visit Emirates Islamic official portal, choose Easy Credit Card from the list of cards, fill in some basic details and apply instantly.
Upon successful submission of the Easy Credit Card application, applicants are contacted by Emirates Islamic Bank representatives for further application process
Applying for Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card on Policybazaar - Those looking to compare Easy Credit Card with other similar cards before applying for it may choose to visit UAE’s leading credit card marketplace, Policybazaar.ae.
Here are some simple steps to apply for Easy Credit Card at Policybazaar.ae:
Advantages of Applying For Easy Credit Card On Policybazaar
There are multiple advantages of applying for Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card on Policybazaar. This credit card marketplace helps applicants browse through and compare over 200 credit cards available in the UAE region in just a few clicks.
Let's take look at three major advantages of applying for Easy Credit Card through Policybazaar.
1. Robust comparison tool: Applicants can compare various credit cards for features, fees, benefits and a host of other details before applying for Easy Credit Card. This not only helps applicants make a well-informed decision, but also helps them get the best credit card available in the UAE region.
2. Simple Application Process: With Policybazaar’s end-to-end paperless online application process, applicants can apply for Easy Credit Card in just a few steps. Applicants don’t need to worry about being the card application rejected due to non-eligibility. At Policybazaar, applicants only get to see and compare the credit cards they are eligible to apply for depending upon their monthly salary, nationality and city of residence in the UAE.
3. 24x7 Support - In addition to all this, Policybazaar also provides credit card applicants with 24x7 customer support service throughout the year making it easy for applicants to call credit card experts at Policybazaar at any time and from anywhere.
|All Emirates Islamic Bank Credit Cards to Apply|
Q1: Is it possible to withdraw cash via Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card?
Ans: Yes, Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card allows card members to withdraw cash from more than 780,000 ATMs around the world. However, there is a cash advance fee charged for withdrawing money using the credit card.
Q2: Is it possible to get supplementary cards with Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card?
Ans: Yes! Card members can get up to 4 supplementary cards with Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card. Supplementary cards also earn the same benefits and advantage as the primary card.
Q3: Is there an annual fee for this card?
Ans: No! Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card is free for life for the eligible card members.
Q4: Is Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card Shari'a compliant?
Ans: The Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card is fully compliant with the Shari'a principles. The card does not charge any interest to customers. As such, the bank charges a fixed monthly fee for extending various features and benefits to customers.
Q5: How to make payments for Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card?
Ans: Here’s a list of ways by which card members can payments for their Emirates Islamic Easy Credit Card: