Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card Features & Benefits
The Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card aims at rewarding you with cashback on various transactions such as education, grocery spending, dining, and telecom expenses. It also provides the cardholder with some additional privileges beyond the cashback.
Highlights of the Card
- Free for Life
- Cash on Call
- 24 Hour Customer Service
- Legal Assistance by referring lawyers or legal practitioners
- Medical Assistance by referring clinics, physicians, hospitals, etc.
- Free Airport Transfers
- Different Payment Options for settling your card outstanding
Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card Features
The features of a Cashback Plus Card are:
Cashback and Redemption
You can earn cashback on the following spends:
- Save on your grocery spendings by earning up to a 10% cash back on purchases made in any supermarkets across the UAE and overseas.
- Save on your child’s education, by getting a cashback of up to 10% on school and university fees across UAE and abroad.
- Enjoy cashback up to 10% while dining in your favorite restaurants.
- Save on your telecom bills by getting a cashback up to 10% on DU and Etisalat bills in UAE, and on other telecom services across the world.
In order to earn cashback, your monthly spending on the card should exceed AED 2499, and the cashback is capped at AED 200.
The cashback points can simply be redeemed through online banking or mobile banking app.
- Embedded NoI Chip: The Cashback Plus Card comes with an in-built RTA NoI Chip. This means apart from card payments and withdrawals, it can also be used for payments on the RTA network.
- Auto Top-Up: You can activate an auto top-up service on NoI and Salik. This saves you the hassle of recharging your Salik account or standing in the RTA queues for recharging your NoI chip.
- Gold Class Cabin Access: The card is embedded with a chip that allows access to the gold class cabin on the Dubai metro.
An Islamic Credit Shield is provided to you and your family members in case of an unforeseen situation. Under this, your card outstanding is covered by the bank in case of death or total disability.
You can transfer the outstanding balances of the other banks to your Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card at a 0% profit rate for 6 months.
Easy Payment Plans
When you make a purchase with your Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card you can turn them into affordable monthly payments spread over a period of 3-24 months.
Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card Benefits
The benefits packed in a Cashback Plus Card are:
You can apply for a supplementary card for your close ones to share the benefits and privileges of a Cashback Plus Card. You can also manage the account and make a single monthly payment for all the cards.
You can enjoy 2 free golf sessions in a month with the partner golf clubs: Arabian Ranches Golf Club and Track Meydan Gold.
Complimentary Access to Airport Lounges
The primary and the supplementary cardholder have unlimited access to over 1,000 airport lounges across the world.
Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
You are covered for travel accident and travel inconvenience insurance for all your trips for up to 90 days.
Luxury Hotel Benefits
You can enjoy various benefits such as the best available rate, room up-gradation, free internet, inclusive breakfast, late check-out, food and beverage voucher worth US$25, etc. in over 900 prestigious properties, including world-famous hotels and resorts.
Extended Warranty & Purchase Protection
This Emirates Islamic Credit Card provides you extended warranty by doubling the warranty provided by the original manufacturer. It also covers you against any loss, damage or theft of your purchase with the purchase protection.
Over to You!
With unlimited cashback benefits, along with various lifestyle and travel benefits, the Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card is the perfect match for someone who likes to enjoy deals and offers in every day activities as well as in those regular travels.