Dubai Islamic Bank Prime Signature Card
Dubai Islamic Bank opened its doors in 1975 under the blessing of Shaikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum. As the first and the largest Islamic Banking organization in the UAE, Dubai Islamic Bank has been providing excellent, Shariah-compliant products for close to half a decade. The Dubai Islamic Bank credit cards diligently follow the Islamic principles of banking by charging no interest and regularly donating to various charities, amongst their many other generous services.
The Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank card combines the wonders of travel with lifestyle benefits, unlike any other card. A Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank credit card offers cardholders access to travel and spending benefits both at home and overseas.
DIB Prime Signature Card Features & Benefits
The extensive list of Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank credit card benefits and features are as follows:
The Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank credit card offers the best standards of card security via the Chip & Pin technology. The Chip & Pin Dubai Islamic Bank credit cards are equipped with a unique microchip that cannot be duplicated and hence, prevents the card from being misused.
Balance Transfer Facility
Cardholders may transfer outstanding balance amounts from any other credit card onto their Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank credit card for up to 80% of the card’s credit limit. This transferred balance amount can be paid off as monthly instalments. Additionally, Dubai Islamic Bank offers cardholders a 0% profit rate for the first 6 months of the transfer.
This Dubai Islamic Bank card supports contactless payments, allowing cardholders to simply wave their card in front of a contactless-accepting card machine to make purchases. Contactless payments help the cardholder protect their Dubai Islamic Bank credit card from wear and tear damage caused by swiping.
Card Protection Plus
Owners of the Prime Signature Dubai Islamic credit card can customize all spending parameters on their card thanks to the Card Protection Plus feature. Card Protection Plus allows the Dubai Islamic Bank card member to set spending restrictions on their card on the basis of expense category, fixed limit or even geographical location of purchases.
Card Payment Insurance
Outstanding payments on the Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank credit card are protected against unforeseen events such as:
- Permanent Total Disability - Cardholders are covered for up to AED 200,000.
- Involuntary Loss of Employment - Cardholders are covered for up to AED 30,000.
- Death - The cardholder’s estate is covered for up to AED 200,000.
Benefits of DIB Prime Signature Card
The Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank credit card benefits are:
- Wala’a Rewards Program: This Dubai Islamic Bank credit card offers membership into the Wala’a Rewards program, which is Dubai Islamic Bank’s loyalty program. As part of the program, cardholders can earn free flight tickets, hotel stays and more. The earning and redemption criteria are explained in the following section.
- Lounge Access: Members of the Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank credit card are given unlimited free-of-charge access to world-class lounges in select airports all over the world. Cardholders may wait for their flight in luxurious accommodations even and enjoy free refreshments and WiFi.
- Luxury Hotel Offers: As the Visa Signature card, the Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank card offers cardholders discounts on hundreds of luxury hotels all over the globe. Members of the card may also enjoy complimentary room upgrades, WiFi, breakfast and more.
- Travel Insurance: Dubai Islamic Bank provides cardholders with complimentary multi-trip insurance that includes cover against lost bagged, missed or delayed flights, hospitalization expenses, medical emergencies and charges for legal aid.
- Concierge Service: Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank credit card members can avail the services of a personal global concierge at any time of the day, from anywhere in the globe. The concierge helps cardholders book flight tickets, make hotel reservations, arrange tickets for local attractions and much more.
- Valet Parking: Customers can take advantage of two free valet parking services every month at various locations across Dubai and Abu Dhabi by simply displaying their Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank credit card.
- Dining: Visa also offers owners of the Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank credit card access to the Visa Fine Dining program. The Visa Fine Dining program allows cardholders to access discounts at dozens of local UAE restaurants and to earn rewards points every time they spend at the specified dining establishments.
- Purchase Protection: All new purchases that are made with the Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank card are protected for up to 90 days from purchases against loss, theft and damage. Furthermore, the cardholder also receives an extended warranty on the purchase for up to 24 months.
- Roadside Assistance: The Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank credit card offers unlimited roadside assistance to cardholders, which includes flat tyre replacement, fuel delivery, battery boosting towing and a lot more.
DIB Prime Signature Card Rewards & Offers
Details on the Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank credit card offers and the Wala’a Rewards program are as follows:
|Dubai Islamic Bank Prime Signature Credit Card|
|The Wala'a Rewards Program allows owners of the Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank credit card to earn up to 3.0 Wala'a Rewards on every AED 1 of retail expenditure.||The Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank credit card offers are available across categories of lifestyle, retail shopping, dining and more. Furthermore, the Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank card also allows cardholders to convert purchases into EMIs via the Dubai Islamic Bank Easy Payment Plan (EPP).|
|Wala'a Rewards can be redeemed for flights, hotel stays, shopping, payment of bills and more.|
(Updated as of April 2019)
DIB Prime Signature Card Eligibility Criteria & Applicable Fees
The Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank credit card requirements and fees are as follows:
|Dubai Islamic Bank Prime Signature Credit Card|
|Applicants must be 21 years or above.||Annual Membership Fee: Free for life.|
|The Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank credit card minimum salary requirement is AED 25,000 per month.||Profit Rate: 3.25% per month.|
|Applicants must be UAE residents.||Late Fee (donated to charity): AED 236.25|
(Updated as of April 2019)
Additional Benefits of DIB Prime Signature Card
Some other Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank credit card benefits are:
- Dubai Islamic Banking Online: Cardholders can perform any banking operations securely through Dubai Islamic Bank online platform.
- Easy Payment Plans: Members of the Prime Signature Dubai Islamic Bank credit card may also convert their purchases at select stores into easy to pay monthly instalments via the Dubai Islamic Bank EPP.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Deem Finance Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- FAB Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards