Deem Mastercard World Miles Up Credit Card
Regardless of the purpose of travel, the Deem Mastercard World Miles Up Credit Card can always come in handy. This credit card offers top of the line travel benefits and offers to its cardholders to meet all of their travel needs. Also, it entitles the cardholders to the reward program where they can earn Miles Up on all of their spends and redeem these Miles Up points for a wide range of options such as flight and hotel booking, electronic items, and gift vouchers as well.
Benefits & Features of Deem Mastercard World Miles Up Credit Card
Following are some of the key benefits and features of the Deem Mastercard World Miles Up Credit Card:
Airport Lounge Access
The cardholder can avail complimentary access to more than 1100 airport lounges throughout the world.
Member of this Deem Finance Credit Card can enjoy unlimited dining discounts with 1+1 on food & 2+2 offers on beverages at over 1600 fine dining restaurants & bars in Abu Dhabi and Dubai with a free one year Zomato Gold Membership.
Complimentary Valet Parking
With this credit card, one can enjoy 4 free Valtrans valet parking facility every month at some of the leading shopping malls and dining hotspots throughout the UAE & Dubai airports.
The cardholder can avail 25 percent off on the total bill at Reel Dine-In Cinema.
Members of this Deem Credit Card can enjoy free golf sessions at Tower Links Golf Club. In addition to this, they can enjoy a free game of mini golf at Tee & Putt Mini Golf.
Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
If the cardholders spend AED 500 or more using this Deem Finance Credit Card, they have the option of making the repayments through easy to pay monthly installments at low interest rates. The repayment term may range from 3 months to 24 months.
Supplementary Credit Card
Members of this Deem credit card can avail supplementary credit cards for the eligible family members.
With this credit card, one can enjoy 10 percent off on Cleartrip on international airfare, roundtrips, and hotel reservations.
Card members can transfer their outstanding balance from other bank’s credit cards to this Deem finance credit card at the low interest rate.
The Deem Mastercard World Miles Up Credit Card offers a maximum of 20 percent off on three Careem rides each month.
The card member can avail a maximum of 25 percent discount on car rentals with Avis across the globe.
Travel Privileges & Discounts
This card offers a wide range of travel privileges to its cardholder that makes it one of the best travel credit cards available in the UAE. Following are some of the main travel privileges and offers:
- Free travel medical insurance and travel inconvenience insurance
- Free hotel nights at 200+ participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels throughout the Africa & Middle East.
- Exclusive privileges such as free breakfast, free room upgrades, and a lot more while making a booking on Lushescapes with Virtuoso benefits at 1200 hotels across the globe.
- A maximum of 10 percent off at one fine stay luxury serviced apartments in several countries.
- Free Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Five Star membership
Rewards and Offers on Deem Mastercard World Miles Up Credit Card
Given below are the rewards & offers of this World Miles Up card.
Mastercard Buy 1 Get 1 App
The cardholder can enjoy more than 900 offers across over 90 destinations and more than 600 merchants through the Mastercard Buy 1 get 1 app.
Deem Offers App
The cardholder can enjoy more than 490 attractive deals & discounts on amusement parks, casual dining, entertainment, spas, wellness, and tourist attractions with the Deem offers app. Both primary and supplementary cardholders can enjoy these privileges.
Members of this Deem Finance Credit Card can earn Miles Up points as rewards on all of their spends using this card. However, they must have monthly spending of a maximum of AED 2,000 to avail these rewards. Moreover, Miles Up points can be earned in the following categories:
- 5x Miles Up points can be earned on purchasing flight tickets through airlines & travel agencies at their websites or offices across the world.
- 5x Miles Up points can be earned on making hotel bookings via the hotels and their websites across the world.
- 5x Miles Up points can be earned on international spends made in non-AED currencies.
- 5x Miles Up points can be earned on domestic spends in local currency i.e. AED.
Eligibility Criteria and Charges for Deem Mastercard World Miles Up Credit Card
Here is the eligibility requirement for this Deem finance credit card:
Minimum Income Requirement: AED 25,000 per month
Fees & Charges
The table below contains the different fees and charges of the Deem Mastercard World Miles Up Credit Card:
Fee and Charges
Details (in AED)*
Annual Membership Fee
Retail Interest Rate
Late Payment Charges
International Transaction Charges
*All the charges are inclusive of VAT.
Q.1. Deem World Miles Up Program- What is it all about?
Ans: It is one of the most valuable loyalty programs that enable you to earn Miles Up Points on every dirham retail spend. You can enjoy seamless redemption via the Deem rewards portal for an array of travel options.
This loyalty program provides accelerated miles-up points against all the spending related to airline, travel, hotel, and all overseas spend.
Q.2. Is there any sort of transaction which is not eligible for Miles Up Points?
Ans: Yes, there are a few transactions that are not eligible for Miles Up Points and they are as follows:
- Balance transfers
- Cash on phone
- Interest charges
- Cash advances
- Utility bill payments, transport, fuel & government services
- Commissions & fees
- Credit card payment
- Merchant refunds
- Quasi Cash Transactions
Q.3. Is there any expiry date of Deem Miles Up Points?
Ans: Currency, there is no expire date for these Deem Miles Up points.
Q.4. Is there any blackout date for the redemption of travel bookings?
Ans: No, there are no blackout dates.
Q.5. How can I redeem my Deem Miles Up Points?
Ans: Well, you can redeem these points either through the online portal or the Deem mobile app.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Deem Finance Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards