List of Citibank Products and Services
Citibank provides a variety of banking services based on both basic and advanced requirements of its customers. It offers distinctive facilities varying from current accounts to time deposits and priority banking to loan facilities. Take a a look at the services available-
1. Current Account
- Personalised chequebook can be created
- Free withdrawal up to AED 40,000 per day
- No limit for checking facilities
- 24*7 internet banking, CITI phone banking, and mobile banking
2. Savings Account
- Every month, interest is credited to the savings account according to the minimum balance of the month
- Free withdrawal up to AED 20,000 per day
- 24*7 internet banking, CITI phone banking, and mobile banking
3. CitiBest Account
- The interest is calculated daily and deposited in the account at the end of the month.
- The features of CitiBest Account are available only for UAE Residents and Nationals.
- The interest rate can go up to 0.15% on a balance of USD 1,000,000 and more.
- The minimum age to apply for the CitiBest Account is 18 years
4. Time Deposits
- This account can be opened for operating a number of currencies.
- A minimum balance of AED 1,000 is required to open a Time Deposits account.
- Different deposit tenures include 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year.
- You can do urgent withdrawals with a minimal charge of AED 50.
5. Account Benefits
- The Citibank ATMs are available across the globe
- Enjoy the banking services and products at a convenient FX rates
- The online banking services are available 24*7 on this account.
Priority Banking Accounts
Priority banking accounts offer better interest rates and exclusive banking services. There are two types of priority banking accounts-
- Enjoy the comprehensive wealth management benefits as a Citigold Client.
- The bank’s committed team helps you plan your finances.
- Enjoy the included lifestyle and travel benefits
2. Citigold Private Client
- With this card, you can avail of a higher level of financial management and services.
- Citigold Private Client can connect with a senior relationship manager and a counsellor to manage the portfolio,
- You can also access the travel and lifestyle benefits.
Debit money from your existing savings account from anywhere using Citibank Debit Cards.The bank offers two kinds of debit cards:
1. Citibank Mastercard Debit Card
- This card can be used to conduct transactions in nine different currencies,
- Enjoy unlimited airport lounge access at all the airports in the Middle East.
- You can customise the spending limit on the debit card,
2. Emirates- Citibank Debit Cards
- This card offers 1 Skywards Miles for every AED 7.35 spent.
- The retail outlets in the UAE accept this card and offer promising discounts.
- The card has Chip and Pin for security reasons.
The Citibank Credit Cards offer you funds for instan transactions that you need to make within a set period. Unlike debit cards, credit cards do not require an existing balance in the account. Following are the different types of credit cards that Citibank offers .
Emirates Credit Cards
- Emirates Skywards- Citibank Ultima Credit Card
- Enjoy 2.5 Skywards Miles benefits for every use.
- Avail of 25,000 Skywards Miles points as a welcome bonus.
- This card can be availed with a minimum monthly income of AED 36,750
- Emirates- Citibank Ultimate Credit Card
- Enjoy 1.25 Skywards Miles benefits for every use
- Avail 50% off on fine dining and food delivery and AED 150 free over VoucherSkout credits
- With a minimum monthly income of AED 18,000, you can purchase this card.
- Emirates - Citibank World Credit Card
- Enjoy the perks of this card against the monthly income of AED 12,000.
- 1 Skywards Miles benefit is offered for every use.
- You can redeem Skywards Miles to pay for local hotel staycations, trips, retail shopping, and more.
Reward Cards are sutiable if you want to get rewards for every transaction. There are three types of Citibankreward cards-
1. Citi Prestige Credit Card
- Avail the benefits of the Prestige card with a basic monthly income of AED 30,000.
- Get 4th night free on booking 3 nights at any local hotel for staycation or any other hotel across the globe.
- The bank offers AED 1500 rewards as a welcome bonus.
2. Citi Premier Credit Card
- Get 50 free Voucherskout credit points and 50% off on food delivery,
- Enjoy one complimentary golf course in the UAE.
- Minimum monthly salary for this card is AED 15,000.
3. Citi Rewards Credit Card
- At Minimum monthly income to purchase Citi Rewards credit card is AED 8,000
- Enjoy 50 VoucherSkout credit points and the exciting 50% off on food delivery
- You can redeem the points to pay for merchandise, hotel bookings, etc.
- You get to earn points on every AED you spend.
- You are eligible for No Annual Fee from the second year.
- You also get benefits like VoucherSkout credit points.
The cashback credit card offers promising cashback every time you use the credit card.
- This card requires a minimum monthly income of AED 8,000 and has no annual fee.
- Enjoy 2% cashback over grocery bills, 3% cashback on every non-AED spend, and 1% on all miscellaneous expenditures.
- To avail of cashback, you do not have to fulfil any minimum expenditure criteria.
Basic Credit Card
These cards have basic eligibility criteria and provide great deals.
- No annual fee is charged
- Minimum monthly income needed is only AED 5,000
- For the first six months, no interest rate is charged after fund transfer
Citibank provides personal loan so that you can accomplish your financial goals without any difficulty. Listed below are the two types of personal loans offered by the bank.
1. Personal Loan without Salary Transfer
- Enjoy a flexible loan repayment period ranging from six months to two years.
- You can get a loan up to AED 175000 without any need for salary transfer.
- Avail the loan facility from the comfort of your home using online banking
2. Personal Loan with Salary Transfer
- The bank offers affordable interest rate of 6.99%.
- Loan repayment period varies from six months to two years.
- Get the maximum loan amount of AED 500,000 (you can avail up to 20 times of your salary).
Citibank offers an assortment of life insurance products to make your life easier. The insurance provides financial protection against the unfavourable situations.
1. Lifelong Protection
- Citibank’s Futura is a Lifelong protection plan that offers you financial coverage against unforeseen situations such as illness or untimelydeath.
- Get insured with your partner under this Lifelong protection plan.
- You can customise the insurance plan to avail add-ons that suit your needs.
2. Pay as you go Term Plans
- Pay as You Go plan enables you to take care of your loved ones if you die suddenly.
- Your family will get a lump sum amount on sudden death or on the diagnosis of a critical disease.
- You can choose the term anywhere between five years and 35 years.
3. Business Protection
- Citibank Business Protection plan offers protection to your business in case of financial risk arising due to the death or illness of a business partner
- To receive a sum in the event of an unfortunate business event, get a "Whole Life" plan.
- You can also buy a “Pure term” plan if your business operates abroad orcustomise your premium plans according to your needs.
4. Child Education
- Citibank offers child education plans to ensure that your child gets the best-in class education
- You have the freedom to withdraw a partial amount at any time to finance your child's short term needs.
- Enjoy the privilege of flexible payments, select from Annually, Partially, quarterly and monthly options.
5. Retirement Income
- You can enjoy a life you have always dreamed of post retirement with Citibank's Retirement Income Plans.
- A retirement plan enables you to save wisely to create a retirement fund.
- Here, you get flexible payment modes to choose from.
- You can select to pay from a variety of currencies.
6. Flexible Wealth Accumulation
- Citibank's Wealth Accumulation Plan enables you to save money for your long term or short term financial needs.
- You can make a partial withdrawal whenever you want to support the short capital requirements.
- Select from a variety of investment funds based on your risk capacity.
7. Credit Insurance
- Citibank’s Credit insurance enables you live an elevated life you want without worrying about any unfortunate events.
- Credit insurance covers you for up to10% of your outstanding credit card balance in case of a sudden job switch.
- In case of death or sudden illness, youget coverage on the full outstanding balance.
8. Accident & Health
- Citibank offers a collection of health and accident insurance to protect you from the financial implications during the unprecedented events.
9. Family Protection
- Citibank’s Family Protection Plans provide financial assistance to you and your family in case of a critical illness or when you need any medical treatment.
- Select a plan that suits your needs and receive a lump sum amount of money for the insured coverage.
- You don not need to undergo any medical tests.
10. Critical Illness Plan
- Citibank Critical Illness Plan ensures you receive a lump sum amount in case there is a need for surgery or screening of a critical disease.
- Pay the premiums monthly or annually to suit your convenience
- Choose from a wide range of critical illness coverage options
11. My Child
- My Child plan from Citibank enables you to secure your child's future in the most foolproof way.
- My Child insures with a lump sum in case of death or permanent disability of the policyholder.
- This insurance plan provides affordable premium payment plans to lighten your financial burden.
12. Salary Protect
- Citibank bank's Salary Protect plan covers you against accidents that cause damage to sight, hearing, speech, and life.
- Under this, you get a monthly benefit of AED 20,000 for 5 years and AED 10,000 for 10 years.
- Any Citibank cardholder or account owner between the ages of 21 and 64 year is eligible for this insurance plan.
Managing money can be difficult at times, however, Citibank makes it easy for you to access quality wealth management products. Citibank also acknowledges the need for guidance in wealth management, therefore they provide you with a personal manager to help you in your investment decisions.
1. Mutual Funds
- Mutual funds are a perfect way to begin your investment journey.
- Citibank offers a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) to invest in mutual funds. It helps you invest in small portions in case you fear risking a lump sum amount.
- You can start your mutual fund trading online and anytime with Citibank’s online and mobile banking mode.
2. Fixed Income Securities
- Citibank’s fixed income securities ensure you a stable life by investing the right way.
- As a fixed rate bond-holder you will receive a fixed amount of interest throughout the duration of your bond.
- You can choose from a variety of credit rates based on your risk-taking capacity.
3. Structured Notes
- Structured Notes are a new way to invest that offer the benefits of various underlying assets.
- The returns on the structured notes depend on the performance of your assets.
- You can connect with the Citibank's Contact Centre or your relationship manager to learn more about structured notes and how to invest in them.
- Citibank's e-brokerage services give you access to capital markets worldwide.
- You can trade at market rates that are competitive.
- You can trade online from the comfort of your home.
5. FX Order Watch
- Citibank’s FX order Watch keeps a watch on the current currency rate on for you.
- Set your preferred currency for trading and let FX Order Watch do the work for you.
- Through FX Order Watch, you can diversify your assets in multiple currencies.
6. Loan Currency Switch
- Citibank’s Loan Currency Switch allows you to diversify your loan currency portfolio and lets you enjoy maximum market good times.
- It reduces the foreign exchange risks by changing the currencies in your loan currency,
- Enjoy the lower interest rates using the low-interest loan currency.
Citibank facilitates the best banking practices by providing structured financial products. You can avail of all trading facilities with superior import and export services of the corporate banking. Following are the benefits of Citibank Corporate Banking:
- This is a digital dealing platform that offers FX in over 400 currency pairs.
- As a corporate customer, you get access to innovative and customised solutions.
2. Financial Institutions
It offers a global leader in transaction services like:
- Capital markets
- Investment Banking
3. Citi Service
Citibank ensures the prosperity of your business with
- Best technical support
- Quick and efficient customer caste service
- Regular updates on your inquiry
- Highest level of professionalism
4. Corporate Finance
Citibank’s corporate finance offers structured products and securitization to assets like
- Home equity loans
- Credit card receivables
- Trade receivables
- Auto loans
5. Islamic Banking
Islamic banking provides customised financial solutions for:
- Liquidity management
- Risk management
- Investment products
- Financing structures
- Issuer services
6. Global Banking
- It provides the relationship protection for delivering Citi's global capabilities to the clients.
- Each Global banking team focuses on delivering
- Equity & related financial solutions
- Corporate Banking/Financial services
7. Citi Private Bank
- The Private Bank provides baking solutions to, wealthy individuals and families.
- Citibank is the leading bank in providing services like
- Family office advisory
- Law firm advisory
- Trust and wealth management
8. Treasury & Trade Solutions
Citi’s export and import services are designed to manage trade services-
- Export & Import LC
- Document Collections
- Pre & Post Export Financing and Import Financing
- Structured Trade Finance Solutions
Citibank offers the best financial advice for the development of your business both in domestic and international markets. The bank’s Relationships Manager will offer you insights for your success and provides customised solutions for your business.
Whether to grow your business or refinance debt, Citibank offers the right capital structures to meet your short and long-term needs.
1. Trade Finance Solutions
- Citi’s trade services help manage trade requirements of an expanding business with international clients.
- The solutions offer trade finance solutions like
- Open account firming
- Letter of credit
- Citi’s trade specialists offer high quality of service and efficiency for your commercial transactions.
2. Working Capital Finance
Citibank offers a wide range of lending products for supporting businesses including:
- Term Loans
- Overdraft Facility
- Trust Receipt Loans
- Cheque/Bill Discounting
- Short Term Loans
3. Cash Management Solutions
- Citi’s global cash management and trade solutions can be accessed anywhere and at anytime using CitiDirect digital banking platform.
- Citi commercial cards are available with proprietary issuance capabilities.
- Citi offers innovative digital solutions to optimise liquidity, maximise returns, and increase efficiency.
- With Cash Management Solutions, payments can be made securely.
4. Treasury & Risk Management
- Customised financial solutions are available on the platform.
- The platform offers real-time FX in more than 400 currency pairs.
Citibank’s online services help you in making payments anywhere and anytime. You can always stay updated with the Citi Alerts service on the bank and can also receive bonus points or miles on using a debit card for payments.
1. Citi Alerts
Citi Alerts keep you updated and in control of your money through:
- Banking alerts
- Investment alerts
- E-statements are available on the bank’s application after 1-2 days from the statement date.
- You can view, print, or save any of the statements from the past 3 years.
3. Funds Transfer
Citibank lets you to do majority of the transaction-based work easily with online services like:
- Transfer between accounts
- Utility bills payment
- Standing instructions
- More direct debit
- Local AED Transfers
- Foreign Currency Transfers
- Citi Global Transfers
- FX Order Watch
- Funds Transfer Guide
4. Rewards Redemption
With Citi credit cards, you get points or miles on every purchase.
The reward points can be redeemed as-
- Pay with points
- Cash rebate
- Purchasing merchandise
- Using points for loyalty programs like air miles, hotel stay, etc.
- Cash for points
- Book Travel
- Use for gift vouchers or coupons
5. Utility Bill Payments
- Enjoy online payment of Utility bills using Citi debit cards
- Reward points are available on all transactions