Citibank Personal Loan for Salary Transfer
Citibank offers a variety of unmatched products and services in the UAE, Personal Loans being amongst them. The applicants can use these personal loans for paying off their debt, education of their children, wedding, investments, in case of emergencies, short term interim needs, and much more. The Citibank Personal Loan is available in two categories, one of them is Salary Transfer Loan. The borrower can enjoy various benefits on this loan including high salary multiples, competitive rates of interest, quick approvals, long tenors, and more.
Features & Benefits of Citibank Salary Transfer Personal Loan
Written below are a few features and benefits of Citibank Personal Loan UAE.
The applicant can obtain high amounts of loan up to twenty times their salary.
Maximum Loan Amount
The applicant can avail up to 250,000 AED as the maximum amount of personal loan. Transferring their salary to Citibank is mandatory.
The borrower gets this Citibank Personal Loan at competitive rates of interest starting from 6.99 percent to 14.99 percent (reducing).
The applicant can enjoy the facility of quick and easy approval within one day on this personal loan.
After getting final approval, this Citibank online personal loan will be funded instantly.
This personal loan has a minimum tenor of six months and a maximum tenor of 48 months.
Eligibility & Documents Required for Citibank Salary Transfer Personal Loan
Citibank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Confirmed employment or six months on the job
8,000 AED per month
Passport and Emirates ID (copy)
3 months’ statements (salary transfer attached)
Salary transfer letter
Duly filled the application form
Interest Rates on Citibank Salary Transfer Personal Loan
The Citibank Personal Loan Interest Rate is charged depending upon the reducing balance (per annum) starting from 6.99 percent to 14.99 percent.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What all can I do using my Citibank Salary Transfer Personal Loan?
Ans: You can avail this Citibank Personal Loan UAE for various reasons, some of which are mentioned below.
- Home renovation/improvement
- Down payment for mortgage
- Education of Children
- Wedding or Vacation
- Investments or Emergencies
- Paying off the balance on credit card
Q2. Do I need to give any collaterals/security against this loan?
Ans: You have to sign cheques that cover the value of the loan amount. However, you do not need to pledge any assets in the name of collateral or security against your loan.
Q3. Is there any cost associated with when I avail this Citibank Personal Loan Dubai?
Ans: Yes. You will have to pay a processing fee of one percent of the loan amount, the minimum amount is 500 AED and maximum is 2,500 AED.
Q4. Can I reschedule my loan?
Ans: Yes. You can reschedule your loan by paying a fee of AED 250.
Q5: Am I allowed to cancel my Citibank Personal Loan?
Ans: Yes. You can cancel your loan, however, you will have to pay a cancellation fee of AED 100.
- ADCB Personal Loan
- ADIB Personal Loan
- ADNIF Personal Loan
- Ajman Bank Personal Loan
- Al Khaliji France Personal Loan
- Al Wifaq Personal Loan
- CBD Personal Loan
- CBI Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Deem Finance Personal Loan
- Dubai First Personal Loan
- Dubai Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Emirates NBD Personal Loan
- FAB Personal Loan
- Finance House Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Mashreq Bank Personal Loan
- Mawarid Finance Personal Loan
- National Bank of Fujairah Personal Loan
- Noor Bank Personal Loan
- RAK Bank Personal Loan
- Samba Financial Group Personal Loan
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- UAB Personal Loan
- Top 5 UAE Banks to Apply for a Personal Loan in 2019
- Top 5 Banks in the UAE That Offer Personal Loan with Salary Transfer
- Personal Loans for Self-employed Professionals: A Boon to Success!
- Top 5 Banks in the UAE That Offer Personal Loan for Expats
- How to Apply for a Personal Loan Without Listed Company in UAE