This CBI Credit Card charges the lowest rate of interest and helps the cardholder in saving money. This Platinum Credit Card is loaded with a wide array of additional benefits and privileges.
The card member can avail various benefits such as credit shield insurance, free movies, travel benefits, lifestyle privileges, dining & entertainment experiences through the CBI Lifestyle app and much more.
Benefits and Features of CBI Visa Platinum Credit Card
Following are the benefits and features of this CBI Bank Credit Card.
- CBI Lifestyle: CBI lifestyle is a unique entertaining and dining discount program. This program provides 1000+ buy one get one free offers and amazing discounts at various lifestyle, wellness, entertainment, and dining outlets. These offers can be availed by downloading the CBI Lifestyle app on iOS or Android devices and registering for this program.
- Supplementary Cards: The card member can also opt for supplementary cards without any cost for their family members. However, only the first three supplementary cards are free, subsequently, an annual fee of 26.25 AED is charged.
- Cash Advance: The card member can withdraw cash from any ATM or branch of the bank using this Visa Platinum Credit Card. The withdrawal limit is equivalent to 50 percent of the available credit limit (maximum). A small processing fee is charged on this cash advance facility.
- Balance Transfer: A credit card balance transfer facility is the transfer of any outstanding debt in a credit card account to an account held at another credit card company by the same person. This process is encouraged by most credit card issuers as a means to attract more customers as it is an efficient way to manage credit card debt.
This CBI Credit Card offers a 0 percent interest Balance Transfer in the initial six months.
- Credit Shield: Credit Shield insurance is an optional product that a primary cardholder can avail on this credit card. It offers credit protection to the cardholder in case of total permanent disability, death or critical illness.
- Extended Warranty & Protection: CBI covers the cardholder in the case their purchases get stolen, lost or damaged.
- SMS Alerts: This CBI Credit Card also sends SMS alerts for all the transactions made on their credit card. These alerts are sent on the registered contact number of the cardholder.
- Cash Transfer Loan: The cardholder can avail the option of cash transfer loan at a flat interest of one percent per month. There is a repayment period of maximum 36 months on this facility along with a processing charge of one percent only.
- Low Balance Interest Rate: With a low reducing rate of interest on a balance transfer of 2.25 percent per month, the card member can save by spreading the costs of huge purchases or transferring the balance of other cards.
Rewards and Offers on CBI Visa Platinum Credit Card
The CBI Visa Platinum credit card offers its users a myriad of offers and rewards that make this card a hugely popular among one and all. The following are the major offers and rewards associated with this card:
- Complimentary Movies: The card member may earn up to 100 percent cashback on a maximum of four movies tickets every month at any day of the week, at any cinema in UAE.
- Exclusive Privileges on Lifestyle: The cardholder can earn a reward with a host of discount and offers within UAE and abroad.
- Travel Benefits: The upgrades and discounts on hotels throughout the world while you make payments using this Visa Platinum Credit Card.
Eligibility and Documents Required for CBI Visa Platinum Credit Card
- The minimum salary required for CBI Rewards Platinum Credit Card is AED 15,000
- Only UAE Residents of age 21-60 years are eligible
- Valid passport for UAE Nationals
- Valid Emirates ID
- Valid passport and valid UAE residence visa for Expatriates
- Last three months bank statements
- The applicant’s salary certificate
Charges and Fees on CBI Visa Platinum Credit Card
Following are the fees and charges on this CBI Bank Credit Card.
|Fees and Charges
|Annual Fee on Primary Card
|Annual Fee on Supplementary Card
||First 3 cards: Nil4th Card onwards: 26.25 AED
|Finance Charge- Retail Transaction
|Finance Charge- Retail Transaction (on missed payment)
|Finance Charge- Cash Transaction
|Finance Charge- Cash Transaction (on missed payment)
|Balance Transfer (one time in the 1st 6 months)
||0 percent (for three months)
|EPP (Easy Payment Plan)
||1 percent (maximum 36 months)
|Transfer from Cash to Account
||1 percent (maximum 36 months)
|Processing Fee on Transfer from Cash to Account
|Cash Advance Charge
||3.15% (minimum 105 AED)
|Late Payment Charge
|Over Limit Charge
|Card Reissuance/Replacement Charge
|Credit Shield Cover (on balance of statement)
Frequently Asked Question about the CBI Visa Platinum Credit Card
Q1: Does the CBI Visa Platinum credit card come with credit shield?
Ans: Yes, the CBI Visa Platinum credit card offers a credit shield protection to its card users.
Q2: What is the duplicate statement fees for the CBI Visa Platinum credit card?
Ans: The duplicate statement fees charged by the CBI Visa Platinum credit card is AED 47.25.
Q3: What is the cash advance limit for the CBI Visa Platinum credit card?
Ans: The cash advance limit for the CBI Visa Platinum credit card is 50 percent of the available card limit.
Q4: How many free supplementary cards are offered alongwith the CBI Visa Platinum credit card?
Ans: The CBI Visa Platinum credit card comes with three free supplementary cards beyond which AED 26.25 is charged per card.
Q5: Is the CBI Visa Platinum credit card eligible for Easy Payment Plan or EPP?
Ans: Yes, the CBI Visa Platinum credit card offers an Easy Payment Plan at 1 percent for a maximum period of 36 months.