CBD Smiles Visa Signature Credit Card
CBD Smiles Visa Signature Credit Card is the most rewarding lifestyle credit card in the UAE. This CBD credit card offers top of the line features and benefits to meet the different spending habits of its customers. From free airport lounge access to cinema benefits, this credit card offers varied lifestyle benefits that are unmatched by any other credit card that is available in the UAE. In addition to this, this credit card entitles the card member to the reward program known as Smiles. Members of this card can earn Smiles Points on every AED spent against this card and redeem these reward points seamlessly across several categories such as shopping, dining, bills, travel, electronics, and entertainment.
Below mentioned are the key features and benefits of the Smiles Visa Signature Credit Card offered by the CBD:
Airport Lounge Access
The cardholder can avail access to 1000 airport lounges globally on a complimentary basis.
The card member can avail 50% off on movie tickets booked through VOX Cinemas on Sundays throughout the UAE.
Complimentary Valet Parking
With this CBD credit card, one can avail complimentary Valtrans valet parking three times in one month at some specific locations such as:
- Dubai International Airport
- Mirdif City Center
- Box Park
Visa Platinum Benefits
Card members are entitled to receive Visa Platinum exclusive lifestyle privileges and benefits.
The CBD Smiles Visa Signature Credit Card offers multi-trip travel insurance for card members as well as their family on a complimentary basis.
Balance Transfer Facility
Members of the CBD Smiles Visa Signature Credit Card can transfer their other card’s outstanding balance to this credit card at an attractive interest rate.
0% Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
This CBD credit card comes with an exclusive feature of the Easy Payment Plan. It basically allows card members to make large purchases conveniently and then they can convert their purchases into equated monthly installments at 0% interest rate.
TAP n Pay
This is an NFC enabled card i.e. the contactless card that ensures fast, simple, and secure payments.
Purchase Protection & Extended Warranty
All the purchases made through this CBD credit card are covered against theft, loss, and damage. Apart from this, card members also get an extended warranty on those items that are purchased through this CBD Smiles Visa Signature Credit Card.
Rewards & Offers of the CBD Smiles Visa Signature Credit Card
As said earlier, members of this CBD credit card are entitled to the reward program known as Smiles. They can earn Smiles points on every AED spent against this card and redeem these points through the Smiles UAE mobile app throughout several categories such as bills, entertainment, electronics, travel, dining, shopping. Below-mentioned is the Smiles Points earning criteria:
- A maximum of 2 Smiles Points can be earned on local spends and a maximum of 3 Smiles points can be earned on foreign spends.
- 10 Smiles Points can be earned on Etisalat spends or through the mobile application called Smiles UAE.
- Joining Bonus: Card members are entitled to receive a welcome bonus of 50,000 Smiles points.
- Quarterly Bonus: Cardholders are entitled to receive a quarterly bonus of 15,000 Smiles points.
The cardholder can enjoy Buy One, Get One free offer and discount of a maximum of 25% at more than 500 dining & lifestyle services.
Special Offers (Valid for limited-time only)
- Free unlimited Buy One Get One offer for one year.
- AED 250 off on booking flight tickets with Travelstart.ae
- AED 200 off on Auto Insurance at the official website of the Yalla Compare.
- AED 100 discount on Full Day Pass or annual pass at Laguna Waterpark.
Eligibility Criteria & Required Documents for the CBD Smiles Visa Signature Credit Card
Following are the eligibility criteria requirements that the applicant needs to meet in order to be eligible for the Smiles Visa Signature Credit Card offered by the CBD:
- If the applicant is UAE resident i.e. Expat then he/she must be aged between 21 & 60 years old (at the card expiry date) and if the applicant is UAE national i.e. Emirati then he/she must be aged between 21 & 65 years old (at the card expiry date).
- The applicant must be confirmed employee and he/she must be earning a monthly salary of AED 15000 in order to be eligible for the CBD Smiles Visa Signature Credit Card.
Apart from meeting the specific eligibility criteria requirements, the applicant needs to submit some important documents to avail this CBD credit card. Here is a list of these documents:
For Salaried Individual:
- Valid Passport or National ID, Emirates ID, and resident visa.
- Salary certificate
- Valid Passport or National ID, Emirates ID, and resident visa.
- Valid Trade License
Fees & Charges for CBD Smiles Visa Signature Credit Card
Here are the few fees & charges that are associated with the Smiles Visa Signature credit Card offered by the CBD:
Annual Membership Fee
Retail Interest Rate
Late Payment Fee
Foreign Transaction Fee
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. What is CBD Smiles Credit Card all about?
Ans: The Smiles credit card is basically a co-branded card that is offered by the Commercial bank of Dubai in association with Etisalat. The bank offers two types of CBD smiles credit card and they are as follows:
- CBD Smiles Signature Credit Card
- CBD Smiles Visa Platinum Credit Card
Q.2. Can I avail the CBD Smiles Visa Signature Credit Card without paying the annual membership fee?
Ans: Annual membership charge can’t be waived off or reversed on the CBD Smiles Visa Signature Credit Card. This card is offered with the annual membership fee from the first year onwards and there is no 1st year free optional available like the CBD Smiles Visa Platinum Card.
Q.3. How can I apply for this CBD Smiles Visa Signature Credit Card?
Ans: You can easily and conveniently apply for this CBD credit card through the official website of the CBD. Else, you can apply for it by calling +971 600 575 556.
Q.4. Are there any charges for enrolling in the Smiles reward program?
Ans: No, enrolling in this reward program is absolutely free. Thus, there are no enrollment charges are applicable.
Q.5. Can I transfer my Smiles reward points to someone else?
Ans: No, you cannot transfer Smiles points as it is not permitted.
Q.6. Where can I check my Smiles Points balance?
Ans: You can easily check your Smiles Points balance on the home screen after successfully logging into the mobile application known as Smiles UAE.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Deem Finance Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- FAB Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards