CBD Savings Account
CBD (Commercial Bank of Dubai) offers savings accounts that help its account holder to avail attractive returns while saving more money in order to secure their future.
CBD has two variants of the Savings Account i.e. ‘Savings Account’ and ‘Esaver Account’. Both of these CBD savings accounts come with exciting features & benefits, helping its account holders to make the most of their money. The bank offers these bank accounts to meet the particular need of an individual.
CBD Savings Account - Features & Benefits
Listed are some of the key features & benefits of the savings accounts offered by CBD:
CBD Savings Account
- Complimentary Debit Card: The account holder can avail a complimentary debit card along with the contactless pay card technology & Chip & Pin security. This advanced card enables the account holder to withdraw cash or make payments at ATMs across the globe.
- Money Transfer Facility: CBD provides the option of money transfer with this bank account.
- Monthly Average Balance: The account holder has to maintain a monthly average balance of AED 3000.
- Standing Instructions: The account holder can avail the facility of standing instructions to make payments automatically for various regular transactions.
- Attractive Interest Rate: CBD enables the account holder of this bank account to avail attractive & competitive interest rate on their balance.
- Rewards Points: The account holder can avail Attijari Reward Points on this CBD Savings Account.
- Complimentary Lounge Access: CBD also provides the privilege of complimentary airport lounge access at more than 10 VIP airport lounges to the account holder of this bank account. They can avail this complimentary service in the UAE, Kuwait, KSA, Jordan, & Egypt using the ‘Platinum MasterCard Debit Card’.
- Online & Mobile Banking: The account holder can avail the facility of Online & Mobile Banking for easy & convenient banking solutions. CBD offers this facility free of cost.
- 24/7 Contact Centre: The account holder can contact the bank round the clock by calling on 600 575 556 in order to get any assistance.
- Budget & Track Tool: It is a unique financial management tool that helps the account holder to manage their daily finances and plan for their goals in a systematic manner.
- Choice of Currency: This account is available in AED and other major currencies such as US Dollars, Euro, & GBP Pounds.
- Statement Access: The account holder of this CBD Savings Account can easily access their statements through online banking.
- Attractive Interest Rate: The account holder can earn a maximum of 1.5 percent interest on their monthly average balances.
- Free of Charge: There are no charges on account maintenance. That means the account holder of this CBD Savings Account doesn’t need to maintain a low minimum average balance.
- Instant Opening Online: This bank account can instantly open via CBD online banking.
- Flexibility & Convenience: The account holder can easily check their account balance and statements through online banking.
- Free Debit service: The account holder can avail three debits per month (payments, transfers, etc.) free of cost from Esaver Account.
Eligibility Criteria to Open CBD Savings Account in the UAE
Below are the eligibility criteria to open savings account with CBD:
|CBD Savings Account||Eligibility Criteria|
|CBD Salary Account||
|CBD Esaver Account||
Documents Required to Open CBD Savings Account in the UAE
The applicant needs to submit the following documents in order to open the CBD savings account:
|CBD Savings Account||Documents Required|
How to Open CBD Savings Account in the UAE?
Following are the methods to open a CBD savings account:
- Offline: Interested people can visit the nearest CBD branch in order to open a bank account
- Online: This is the easiest and convenient way of opening a bank account with CBD. The applicant just needs to visit the official website of the bank and choose the desired Savings account.
- Phone Banking: Applicants also have an option of opening a CBD Savings Account through phone banking. All they need to contact a CBD representative by calling on 600 575 556.
How to Close CBD Savings Account in the UAE?
To close CBD savings account, first of all, the account holder must withdraw their funds from the bank account. After doing so, the account holder should apply for ‘account closure form’ either on the bank branch or through online banking or phone banking.
CBD Savings Account - FAQs
Q.1. What is a CBD Esaver Account?
It is basically a digital savings account offered by CBD that caters attractive interest rates with the convenience of various digital banking modes. You can easily open this CBD Savings Account through online application only & operate this bank account via CBD mobile banking, online banking, or ATM/CDM machines.
Q.2. What are the available currencies for CBD Savings Accounts?
Esaver Account is available only in AED currency while CBD Savings Account is available in AED as well as other major currencies such as USD, EUR, & GBP.
Q.3. How do I contact CBD customer care?
You can easily contact a CBD representative on +971 600 575 556.
Q.4. What are the cash withdrawals limits?
Esaver Account offered by the CBD allows three free debits per month. More than three debits imply some withdrawal charges.
Q.5. Can I avail any facility with the CBD debit card?
Yes, you can avail free access to more than 10 VIP airport lounges with the MasterCard Platinum Debit Card in various countries such as UAE, Kuwait, KSA, Jordan, & Egypt.
Q.6. What are the most popular Savings Account offered by CBD?
The most popular Savings Accounts from CBD are CBD Savings Account & CBD Esaver Account. Both of these savings accounts help you gain high returns.
Q.7. Is there a need to maintain a monthly minimum balance for any of the savings accounts of CBD?
Yes, the account holders of the CBD Savings Account need to maintain a low minimum monthly average balance of AED 3000 but maintaining a monthly minimum balance is not required for CBD Esaver account.
Q.8. What If I don’t maintain a monthly minimum balance?
You will need to pay AED 25 as non-maintenance charges if you fail to maintain the minimum balance.
- ADCB Bank Accounts
- ADIB Bank Accounts
- Ajman Bank Accounts
- Al Hilal Bank Accounts
- Al Khaliji Bank Accounts
- Arab Bank Accounts
- CBD Bank Accounts
- CBI Bank Accounts
- Citibank Accounts
- Dubai Islamic Bank Accounts
- Emirates Islamic Bank Accounts
- Emirates NBD Bank Accounts
- FAB Bank Accounts
- HSBC Bank Accounts
- Mashreq Bank Accounts
- NBF Bank Accounts
- United Arab Bank Accounts