CBD Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
Whether it is education, marriage or travel, CBD offers personal loan for UAE nationals at competitive interest rates so as to put their plans into action right away. Personal loan offered by CBD is tailored with flexible repayment options that give its borrower control over their finances.
Features & Benefits of the CBD Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
Following are the key features & benefits of the CBD personal loans for UAE Nationals:
- High Loan Amount: CBD offers the highest loan amounts of a maximum of 3 Million AED.
- Flexible Repayment Period: The borrower can enjoy a flexible tenor period of a maximum of 48 months.
- No Minimum Balance Required: Current account with a requirement of no minimum balance.
- CBD Personal Loan Top-up: Top-up of existing commercial bank of Dubai personal loan.
- Complimentary debit card: The borrower can avail a free debit card.
- Deferment Facility Available: With this CBD personal loan, the borrower can enjoy the deferment facility.
- Buy-out Facility: Transfer/buy-out of CBD personal loan from other banks (with/without topping up the amount of loan)
Eligibility & Documents Required for CBD Personal Loans for UAE Nationals
Minimum 21 years & Maximum 65 years (at the time of loan maturity)
Minimum Income Required
Confirmed employee or with a minimum of six months experience with a CBD approved employer
Proof of Identity/Address
Emirates ID & National ID
Interest Rate on CBD Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
CBD personal loan interest rate starts from 5.50% reducing (per annum).
*Note: Interest rates are based on the individual profile & CBD credit analysis
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 - Do I need to pay any processing fee?
Yes, you need to pay 1 percent processing fee while applying for CBD personal loan.
Q.2. What is top-up loan all about?
If you already have an existing CBD personal loan, and if you are eligible to borrow more loan amount then CBD will top-up your existing loan.
Q.3. What is the repayment tenor for CBD personal loan?
The maximum tenor is up to 48 months.
Q.4. Is salary transfer to CBD required?
Yes, it is mandatory.
Q.5. What is the maximum loan amount available with a personal loan for UAE Nationals offered by CBD?
The maximum loan amount is up to 3 million AED for UAE Nationals.
- ADCB Personal Loan
- ADIB Personal Loan
- ADNIF Personal Loan
- Ajman Bank Personal Loan
- Al Khaliji France Personal Loan
- Al Wifaq Personal Loan
- CBD Personal Loan
- CBI Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Deem Finance Personal Loan
- Dubai First Personal Loan
- Dubai Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Emirates NBD Personal Loan
- FAB Personal Loan
- Finance House Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Mashreq Bank Personal Loan
- Mawarid Finance Personal Loan
- National Bank of Fujairah Personal Loan
- Noor Bank Personal Loan
- RAK Bank Personal Loan
- Samba Financial Group Personal Loan
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- UAB Personal Loan
- Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan in Dubai from ADCB Bank
- 6 Instant Approval Best Personal Loans in UAE in April 2020
- Everything you need to know about Credit Score in UAE
- Covid-19: An Overview of the Financial Stimulus Program
- Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan in UAE from Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB)