CBD Personal Loan for Expats
CBD offers personal loan for expats in order to fulfill their several cash requirements. The personal loan for expats offered by the CBD comes with attractive interest rates and low processing fees.
Features & Benefits of CBD Personal Loan for Expats:
CBD offers personal loan for expats. Given below are its key features & benefits:
- High Loan Amount: The bank offers loan amounts of a maximum of 750,000 AED
- Long Repayment Period: The borrower can enjoy a flexible tenor period of a maximum of 48 months.
- No Minimum Balance: Current account with a requirement of no minimum balance
- Personal Loan Top-up: Top-up of already existing personal loan offered by CBD.
- Complimentary debit card: Free debit card is offered to the borrower
- Deferment Facility Available: With this commercial bank of Dubai personal loan, the borrower can enjoy the deferment facility.
- Buy-out Facility: Transfer or buy-out of personal loan from other banks (with or without topping up the loan amount).
Eligibility & Documents Required for CBD Personal Loan for Expats
Minimum 21 years & Maximum 60 years (at the time of loan maturity)
Minimum Income Required
Confirmed employee or with minimum 6 months of experience with a CBD approved employer
Proof of Identity/Address
Emirates ID, Passport & Resident Visa
Interest Rate on CBD Personal Loan for Expats
The interest rate on CBD personal loan starts from 5.50 percent reducing per year.
*Note: Interest rates are subject to individual profile as well as CBD credit analysis
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. What is a top-up loan?
If you already have an existing commercial bank of Dubai personal loan, and if your eligibility permits to borrow more loan amount then the bank will top-up your existing loan.
Q.2. Will I get any extra benefit along with this personal loan?
Yes, you will get a range of extra benefits such as a free debit card and also, flexible repayment option with this personal loan.
Q.3. If I have just recently joined a company in the UAE, will I be eligible for CBD personal loan?
If your company is a CBD approved employer & currently if you are a confirmed employee then you can avail a CBD personal loan.
Q.4. Is salary transfer to CBD mandatory?
Yes, it is mandatory.
Q.5. How is the interest rate calculated?
Personal loan interest rate for CBD is calculated on the basis of several factors such as loan amount, your employer, monthly salary, your existing debt, and some other credit parameters.
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- ADCB Personal Loan
- ADNIF Personal Loan
- Ajman Bank Personal Loan
- Al Hilal Bank Personal Loan
- Al Khaliji France Personal Loan
- Al Wifaq Personal Loan
- CBD Personal Loan
- CBI Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Dubai First Personal Loan
- Dubai Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Dunia Finance Personal Loan
- Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Emirates NBD Personal Loan
- FAB Personal Loan
- Finance House Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Mashreq Bank Personal Loan
- Mawarid Finance Personal Loan
- National Bank of Fujairah Personal Loan
- Noor Bank Personal Loan
- RAK Bank Personal Loan
- Samba Financial Group Personal Loan
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- UAB Personal Loan
- Union National Bank Personal Loan
- Personal Loans vs. Credit Cards: What?s the Difference?
- Interest Rate on Non-Salary Transfer v/s Salary Transfer Personal Loan
- Personal Finance at Zero Processing Fee or at Low Rate of Interest- Which is More Beneficial?
- Personal Loan Debt: A Real Time Nightmare for Expats!
- Is the Pre-payment of Personal Loan Always Beneficial?