CBD Personal Loan
Set up in 1969, the Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD) has over 25 branches and hundreds of ATMs across the Middle East. Commercial Bank of Dubai personal loans ask for no minimum balance and offer enormous loan amounts. The Commercial Bank of Dubai is a national shareholding, with the Dubai government holding a major stake in the bank.
Commercial Bank of Dubai personal loans are offered by keeping the financial needs of the UAE residents in mind. From household appliances and travel expenses to education bills and more, the Commercial Bank personal loan allows loan borrower to avail of immediate funding for much-needed financial crunch.
Features and Benefits of Commercial Bank Personal Loan
Some of the superb Commercial Bank of Dubai personal loan features and benefits are as follows:
The Commercial Bank of Dubai personal loan offers a large loan amount of AED 3 million for UAE Nationals and up to AED 750,000 for expatriates. This loan amount can be availed of through the online Commercial Bank personal loan application quickly and securely.
Commercial Bank of Dubai personal loans allow loan borrower to repay the borrowed amount over a maximum period of 48 months. The length of tenor depends on the borrowed amount.
If needed, the loan borrower may also avail of top-up Commercial Bank of Dubai personal loans. It allows the borrower to add-on to the existing loan amount at preferential interest rates and tenors.
The Commercial Bank of Dubai personal loan enables the loan borrower to include their active loan(s) (if any) into one consolidated loan. Not only does this make it easier for loan borrower to manage their monthly installments, but it also allows them to avail of the highly attractive Commercial Bank of Dubai personal loan interest rates.
The Commercial Bank of Dubai personal loan borrower gets a free CBD debit card. Additionally, they can defer a specified number of loan installments. Loan deferment is highly useful in case of unforeseen events that leave the loan holder unable to repay their installment.
Commercial Bank of Dubai Personal Loan Eligibility and Documents Required
There are three major eligibility criteria for the Commercial Bank personal loan, which are as follows:
Emirati applicant of a Commercial Bank of Dubai personal loan must be between 21 years to 65 years of age, while expat applicant must be between 21 years to 60 years of age.
Commercial Bank of Dubai personal loans mandates that the applicant should earn a minimum monthly income of AED 8,000. This income requirement increases as the requested loan amount increases.
CBD maintains a list of approved employers in the UAE. The applicant is required to show a minimum of 6 months of experience with any of the listed employers for the approval of their Commercial Bank of Dubai personal loan application.
The Commercial Bank of Dubai personal loan application process requires submission of the following documents:
- The applicant can submit the duly-filled Commercial Bank of Dubai personal loan application form online.
- The expat applicant must provide their Emirates ID, passport and UAE visa are in order to complete the application process. The Emirati Commercial Bank of Dubai personal loan applicant must provide their Emirates ID only.
- The loan applicant will be required to submit the latest bank statements for 3 months.
- The Commercial Bank personal loans applicants must maintain salary transfers with CBD. The applicant will be asked to submit a salary transfer certificate at the time of applying for the same.
Commercial Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
The Commercial Bank personal loan rates and other details are mentioned in the table below:
|Commercial Bank of Dubai Personal Loan|
|Category||Maximum Loan Amount||Tenor||Interest Rate||Type of Interest|
|For UAE Nationals||AED 3 Million||Up to 48 Months||5.50% p.a.||Reducing|
|For Expatriates||AED 750,000||Up to 48 Months||5.50% p.a.||Reducing|
(Updated as of May 2019)
Q1- Can I apply for a Commercial Bank of Dubai personal loan for a non-listed company?
Ans: While Commercial Bank of Dubai personal loan applicants are required to make a salary transfer and submit a salary transfer letter, CBD may make an exception for confirmed employees of reputable organizations. You can get in touch with the Commercial Bank of Dubai personal loan staff for more information.
Q2- How can I calculate my Commercial Bank personal loan EMI?
Ans: You can calculate your EMI by using the Commercial Bank personal loan calculator. The Commercial Bank personal loan calculator is available for free on the CBD website.
Q3- Can I apply for a Commercial Bank personal loan if I have one active loan?
Ans: Yes, you can even consolidate your loan with the Commerical Bank of Dubai personal loan in order to manage loan installments easily and avail of the low Commercial Bank personal loan interest rates.
Q4- What is CBD top-up loan?
Ans: Commerical Bank of Dubai personal loan applicants can avail of a second renewable loan after repaying a certain number of monthly installments on their current CBD loan. This Commercial Bank personal loan is known as a top-up loan. Generally, it comes with better tenors and Commercial Bank personal loan rates as a result of continued loyalty to the bank.
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- ADCB Personal Loan
- ADNIF Personal Loan
- Ajman Bank Personal Loan
- Al Hilal Bank Personal Loan
- Al Khaliji France Personal Loan
- Al Wifaq Personal Loan
- CBI Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Dubai First Personal Loan
- Dubai Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Dunia Finance Personal Loan
- Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Emirates NBD Personal Loan
- FAB Personal Loan
- Finance House Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Mashreq Bank Personal Loan
- Mawarid Finance Personal Loan
- National Bank of Fujairah Personal Loan
- Noor Bank Personal Loan
- RAK Bank Personal Loan
- Samba Financial Group Personal Loan
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- UAB Personal Loan
- Union National Bank Personal Loan
- Personal Loans vs. Credit Cards: What?s the Difference?
- Interest Rate on Non-Salary Transfer v/s Salary Transfer Personal Loan
- Personal Finance at Zero Processing Fee or at Low Rate of Interest- Which is More Beneficial?
- Personal Loan Debt: A Real Time Nightmare for Expats!
- Is the Pre-payment of Personal Loan Always Beneficial?