Whether you are shopping, dining in some of the best restaurants around the UAE, or wish to save a few extra Dirhams on your travel tickets, everything is now possible with ADCB touchpoints. Explore the wonderful world of exclusive, value-added benefits by winning up to 500,000 touchpoints from ADCB. All you have to do is –
Transfer your salary to Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Hawwil –current account to earn ADCB touchpoints. The ADCB touchpoints are simply rewards offered through the ADCB loyalty program. They can be redeemed to get several value-added benefits that help you make your ambitions of dining, travelling, lifestyle, etc., more affordable. Let’s take a detailed look at the ADCB salary transfer offer:
Details You Should Know About ADCB Salary Transfer Offer
The ADCB salary transfer offer can be divided into two parts – Salary Transfer Offer for UAE nationals and Salary Transfer Offer for residents. Here is a list of details for both:
Salary Transfer Touchpoints Offer for UAE Nationals
- Earn 100,000 Touchpoints on a net salary transfer of a minimum of AED 10,000. The same number of touchpoints can be earned for salary transfers up to AED 19,999.
- Earn 200,000 Touchpoints with a salary transfer of between AED 20,000 and AED 49,999. The offer applies to net salary transfer value.
- Similarly, 300,000 touchpoints can be earned with a net salary transfer of AED 50,000 and above.
Salary Transfer Touchpoint Offer for UAE Residents
- Make a net salary transfer of AED 10,000 to AED 19,999 to earn 100,000 ADCB touchpoints.
- Get 150,000 Touchpoints on the transfer of a net salary of AED 20,000 to AED 49,999 in your ADCB account.
- Earn 250,000 ADCB touchpoints on transferring a net salary of AED 50,000 and above.
- Note: The offer is applicable for currencies other than Dirham as well.
Eligibility Criteria for ADCB Hawwil –Salary Transfer Offer
- The candidate must be either a UAE national or a resident.
- A minimum salary transfer of AED 10,000 is required.
- The salary transfer has to be maintained for at least 12 consecutive months.
Key Features of ADCB Hawwil – Current Account
- The minimum salary required for this current account is AED 10,000.
- This ADCB current account also comes with a debit card and chequebook.
- The customers don’t have to maintain a minimum balance in their account to keep it running.
- No fall-below fee is applicable here either.
- Besides the salary transfer offer, customers can also receive additional touchpoints by opting for ADCB credit cards and maintaining a minimum monthly spend amount.