Al Wifaq Personal Loan
Al Wifaq offers Murabaha i.e. personal finance to both UAE nationals as well as expats who are looking for additional funds to fulfill their immediate commitments. In addition to this, the Al Wifaq personal loan can be availed for renovating a home, child’s education, planning for an international trip, or any other personal reasons.
Al Wifaq personal loan is fully Shariah Compliant products that are designed to meet all the basic personal financial needs. Al Wifaq Personal Finance depends on a Murabaha arrangement through the trading of Shariah compliant commodities. The borrower can avail the loan amount credited immediately in his/her account by selling the commodities in the market.
Features & Benefits of the Al Wifaq Personal Finance
Below specified are the key features & benefits of the Al Wifaq Personal Finance:
- Profit Rate: Al Wifaq Personal Finance is offered at competitive profit rates, ensuring that the borrower saves money while enjoying pocket-friendly EMIs.
- Financing Amount: The bank offers a high finance amount so that the borrower can easily fulfill his/her various personal needs with ease.
- Repayment Period: The borrower can enjoy a flexible repayment period.
- Processing Fees: The bank charges a nominal processing fee at the time of processing personal loan.
- Fast Processing & Easy Documentation: Quick approval & minimal documentation is required.
- Consolidation Facility: The facility of consolidation is available for a debt of the borrower in just one payment.
- Loan Availability: Al Wifaq Personal Finance is available to self-employed as well as salaried individuals.
- Deferment Facility: The borrower can get a maximum of four loan installments deferred in one year.
- First Installment Payment: The bank offers the installment free grace period for the first 3 months along with this personal finance.
Eligibility Criteria for Al Wifaq Personal Finance
Minimum Income Required
10,000 AED (per month)
*Note: Please keep in mind that minimum monthly salaries range from 10,000 AED to 20,000 AED, depending on the employer of an applicant.
For consolidation of all debts, the minimum length of service is one year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. Who can avail the Al Wifaq Personal Finance?
Ans: UAE nationals & expatriates with valid documents are eligible to avail Al Wifaq Personal Finance.
Q.2 Can I postpone any loan installment payment?
Ans: Yes, you can postpone up to four loan installment payments in one calendar year.
Q.3. Is the personal finance offered by Al Wifaq based on the Shariah compliant laws?
Ans: Yes, Al Wifaq Personal Finance is based on Shariah compliant laws.
Q.4. Can I clear my finance amount before the tenor?
Ans: Yes, you can clear the finance amount before the tenor but please note that 1 percent of the outstanding loan amount will be charged as early settlement charges.
Q.5. Is there any late payment fee charged?
Ans: Yes, 2 percent of the delayed amount (min 50 AED – max 200 AED) will be charged as the late payment fee.
Q.6. Will my personal finance application get rejected if I don’t meet the income eligible criteria mentioned for the Al Wifaq Personal Finance?
Ans: Yes, your monthly income should meet the requirement specified by the Al Wifaq in order to get your personal finance application approved.
Q.7. Is there any rescheduling personal finance facility available? If yes, what are the charges applied to this facility?
Ans: Yes, the personal finance rescheduling facility is available with charges of 250 AED.
Q.8. Do I need to pay any processing fee?
Ans: Yes, you need to pay 1 percent of the loan amount as a processing fee while applying for Al Wifaq personal loan.
Q.9. What is the minimum length of service required to be eligible for the Al Wifaq personal finance?
Ans: Minimum three months length of service is required in order to be eligible for the Al Wifaq personal finance. However, a minimum one year length of service is required for consolidation of your debt.
Q.10. How can I get good a credit history in Al Wifaq?
Ans: In order to get good credit history, just pay your monthly installments on time or before the time.
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- ADCB Personal Loan
- ADNIF Personal Loan
- Ajman Bank Personal Loan
- Al Hilal Bank Personal Loan
- Al Khaliji France Personal Loan
- CBD Personal Loan
- CBI Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Dubai First Personal Loan
- Dubai Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Dunia Finance Personal Loan
- Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Emirates NBD Personal Loan
- FAB Personal Loan
- Finance House Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Mashreq Bank Personal Loan
- Mawarid Finance Personal Loan
- National Bank of Fujairah Personal Loan
- Noor Bank Personal Loan
- RAK Bank Personal Loan
- Samba Financial Group Personal Loan
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- UAB Personal Loan
- Union National Bank Personal Loan
- How to Avail a Personal Loan from ADIB at a Low Rate of Interest?
- Why do Banks Reject Applications of Personal Loan in UAE?
- Do You Know Noor Bank Provide the Best Personal Loan at Low Interest Rate?
- What is Personal Loan EMI and How Personal Loan Calculator Works?
- Which is Better a Personal Loan or Mortgage in UAE?