Al Khaliji Bank Accounts
Al Khaliji bank is headquartered in Doha. It is one of Qatar’s leading banks. Since 2007, it has been a part of the Qatar Exchange. A subsidiaries of Al Khaliji bank is located in Paris, France. The branches of the Al Khaliji banks are located in Ras Al Khaima, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
Al Khaliji provides a banking service that is coupled with a pleasurable experience and privileges. The premium banking of the Al Khaliji bank is an award-winning service. To ensure a pleasant experience, the premium customers are provided with exclusive privileges like priority pass membership and doorstep banking.
The Al Khaliji bank also provides a Relationship Manager. The customer’s point of contact is the relationship manager managed by the Al Khaliji bank. The relationship Manager makes the entire process of opening an Al Khaliji bank account easier.
Al Khaliji Bank Account - Features & Benefits
The features and benefits of the Al Khaliji bank account includes:
- There is no fee for opening an account
- First Cheque Book is free of cost
- Issuing a new debit card is free
- Cash withdrawal from any of the Al Khaliji ATM is free
- There is no relationship fee
- Service of telephone banking is available 24X7
Bank Accounts offered by Al Khaliji
The types of account with the Al Khaliji bank:
- Al Khaliji Current Account: Current account with the Al Khaliji needs to maintain a minimum balance of AED 3000. Failing to maintain the minimum balance can result in a fine of AED 25.
- Al Khaliji Savings Account: Customer with Savings account of the Al Khaliji bank requires to maintain a minimum balance of AED 3000. Failing which will result in a fine of AED 25.
- Al Khaliji Fixed Deposit: The minimum amount required to open a fixed deposit account with the Al Khaliji bank is AED 20,000.
How to Open an Al Khaliji Bank Accounts in UAE
To open an account with the Al Khaliji bank, the customers can:
- Visit the nearest branch of the Al Khaliji bank
- Call the support team at 800 54 2 5454
Al Khaliji Bank Accounts -FAQs
Q.1 Will I be charged for the use of Al Khaliji internet banking?
Ans: Al Khaliji internet banking is free of cost. However, fund transfer will be charged accordingly
Q.2 Who can access the Internet baking privileges?
Ans: Any customers of the Al Khaliji bank account services can avail the internet banking privileges, on completing the registration successfully.
Q.3 How do I register to the Al Khaliji internet banking?
Ans: The process of registration for the Al Khaliji internet banking is quite simple. All you will need is
- Your 6 digits account number
- Your date of birth in the format of dd/mm/yyyy
- Your UAE phone number
If you are having trouble with the registration process, you can call the support team at 800 54 2 5454.
Q.4 What are the types of account services available via Al Khaliji internet banking?
Ans: The types of account services available via Al Khaliji internet banking are as follows:
- Balance of your account
- Transaction history of your account
- Loan application
- Credit card application
- Application for the change in limit of your credit card
- Application for the change in your mailing address
- Request for the Cheque Book
- Request for creating a Fixed deposit account
- Updation of your contact details request
- Make payments for your credit card
- Check the statements of your credit card
- Transfer from accounts
- Third party beneficiary set up
- Third party account payments
- View the accounts DD instructions
There are some more services available in the Al Khaliji internet banking too.
Q.5 How much of the fund can I transfer using the internet banking service of the Al Khaliji bank?
Ans: You can transfer AED 50,000 in one day using the internet banking services of the Al Khaliji bank.
Q.6 Can I close my account within a year of opening it?
Ans: Yes, you can close your account with the Al Khaliji bank within 1 year of opening it. However, you will be charged AED 100 for it.
Q.7 Is there any fee for the Cheque Books?
Ans: The first cheque book is free with the Al Khaliji bank account. However, additional Cheque Books will be charged AED 25 per Cheque Book.
Q.8 Will there be any fee for replacing the secret pin code?
Ans: Yes, there will be a fee of AED 25 for replacing the secret pin code.
Q.9 What are the charges for the fund transfer?
Ans: The charges for the fund transfer are as follows:
- Fund transfer within the Al Khaliji bank accounts are free of cost
- Fund transfer to an account of another bank in the UAE will be charged AED 5
- Fund transfer to an account in other banks of the GCC will be charged AED 75
- Fund transfer to an account of banks from other countries will be charged AED 100
Remember that Inquiry Outward Remittance will be charged AED 100.
Q.10 What is the interest rate on unauthorized overdraft?
Ans: An interest rate of 18% is charged for the unauthorized overdraft.
- ADCB Bank Accounts
- ADIB Bank Accounts
- Ajman Bank Accounts
- Al Hilal Bank Accounts
- Arab Bank Accounts
- CBD Bank Accounts
- CBI Bank Accounts
- Citibank Accounts
- Dubai Islamic Bank Accounts
- Emirates Islamic Bank Accounts
- Emirates NBD Bank Accounts
- FAB Bank Accounts
- HSBC Bank Accounts
- Mashreq Bank Accounts
- NBF Bank Accounts
- United Arab Bank Accounts