Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card
Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card is the most unique and powerful multi-partnered Islamic credit card across the UAE. This Ajman Bank credit card offers a wide range of astounding benefits and offers. It makes spending even more rewarding since the cardholder can earn Power Rewards and in return, they can avail amazing privileges and benefits on redeeming their Power Rewards through the Power Platinum credit card rewards website.
Features of the Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card
The advanced features of the Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card make it ideal for all types of spenders. Following are the key features of this Ajman Bank credit card:
- Cash Advance: Card members can withdraw cash up to 100% of the available credit limit with this credit card.
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP): The Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card’s Easy Payment Plan allows its cardholders to convert credit card retail purchases into monthly installments at the participating merchants. They can repay the amount up to 6 months. Best of all, cardholders are not required to pay any processing fees to avail of this facility.
- CHIP & Pin Security: No matter where or how card members use this Ajman Bank credit card, they can rest assured that their transactions are absolutely secured and safe. For retail transactions, the Chip & pin technology ensures that the Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card can’t be duplicated.
- Credit Shield: This card offers complimentary credit shield Takaful cover to its cardholders for the first 60 days from the date of issuance and then it will be chargeable going forward. Credit shield provides the option to have an outstanding balance on your credit card waived in some unforeseen event such as natural death, critical illness, and permanent disability.
- Access to Online Banking: This card provides instant access to online banking. Therefore, it allows card members to manage their credit card conveniently with the help of the multi-function of online banking.
- Secure Online Purchases: Online transactions are protected with the 3D secure feature of this card. Therefore, it lets the cardholder shop online confidently.
- Worldwide Acceptance: Another great feature of this Ajman Bank credit card is that it is accepted globally at more than 22 million locations worldwide through MasterCard.
Benefits of the Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card
Below-mentioned are the key benefits offered by the Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card:
- Power Points
- Faster Rewards Program: On spending of every USD 1, card members can earn 1 Power Points
- Endless Redemption Options: Cardholders can redeem these power points at more than 300 airlines, 300,000+ hotels, online purchases of electronics, and much more.
- Supplementary Cards: Owner of this Ajman Bank credit card can take a supplementary card(s) for his/her family members. There is no annual fee for the first four supplementary cards and the rest will have an annual fee of AED 50
- Priceless Arabia: Cardholders can enjoy the benefits of shopping, dining, entertainment, travel, attractions, and sports by simply registering this Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card on the official website of Priceless Arabia.
Top Reasons To Get Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card
Following are the topmost reasons to choose Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card:
- Supplementary Cards: The cardholder can share the amazing benefits of the Ajman Bank credit card with family members through the easily available supplementary/add-on Ajman Bank credit cards. Best of all, the first four supplementary cards are even offered completely free of charge. After that, the bank will charge a nominal annual fee of AED 50 per supplementary card.
- Cash Advance: Instant cash can easily be withdrawn up to 100% of the credit limit.
- Easy Payment Plan: This is one of the best features of the Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card as it allows card members to make credit card purchases and repay the amount in easy to pay monthly installments.
- Global Acceptance: This Ajman Bank credit card is accepted globally at over 22 million locations through the MasterCard.
Fees & Charges of Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card
There are some fees & charges of the Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card that every cardholder must know to avoid penalty and unnecessary charges. Following are the fees & charges associated with this Ajman Bank credit card:
|Types of Charges||Charges|
|Monthly charge||AED 800|
|Annual fee||AED 300|
|Supplementary Card Charges||1st 4 supplementary cards are free & then AED 50 is charged annually|
|Late Payment Charges (Forced Donation)||AED 125|
|Cash Advance Charges||AED 150|
|Charges of Card Replacement||AED 75|
|Fees of Duplicate Statement||AED 45 p.m.|
|Charges for procuring a copy of sales voucher||AED 65|
|Over Limit Charges||AED 125|
|Credit Shield Charges||0.89% per month|
|Liability letter||AED 50|
Some General Fees & Charges
|Cash Advance||100% of the total credit limit|
|Easy Payment Plan (EPP) Foreclosure Charges||AED 200|
|Minimum Amount Due||5% of the outstanding amount and 100% of all fees & charges|
How to Apply For Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card?
An applicant can apply for the Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card online, offline, or through the phone.
- Applying Online: The applicants can directly apply for Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card by visiting the official website of the Ajman Bank.
- Applying Offline: The applicants who are not comfortable applying for the Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card online can visit the nearest branch of Ajman Bank and apply directly for the card.
- Through the Phone: Applicants also have an option of phone banking to connect with the bank and apply for the Ajman Bank credit card.
Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card FAQs
Q.1. What is Ajman Bank Supplementary Cards?
Ajman Bank supplementary card is basically an add-on card that primary cardholder can avail for his/her family members and shares the benefits of the primary card. Since it works like a regular Ajman Bank credit card and allows supplementary card members to access credit limits and avail of all the rewards and discounts.
Ajman Bank offers the first four supplementary cards for free. All additional add-on cards are issued for a fee of AED 50 per card.
Q.2. How do I cancel my Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card??
In order to cancel Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, you are required to clear the due amount, fees & charges accrued on your Ajman Bank credit card.
- Second, you need to submit a written request to Ajman Bank for credit card closure.
- Third, cut up all the primary as well as supplementary Ajman Bank credit cards in half and return them to the bank.
- Fourth, request for a No liability certificate. It is an undeniable proof that all the fees & charges have been paid in full. The certificate can easily be obtained from the bank for AED 50.
Q.3. Does it provide a cash advance facility?
With the Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card, you can withdraw cash up to 100% of the available credit limit.
Q.4. What is a 3D secure feature?
The 3D secure feature of the Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card provides added security when you shop online. Therefore, this advance feature makes online shopping experience convenient & hassle-free.
Q.5. If my Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card is lost or stolen will that be replaced?
Yes, you can easily get your lost or stolen Ajman Bank Power Platinum Credit Card replaced. But please note that the bank will charge a replacement fee of AED 75 for replacing the card.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Deem Finance Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- FAB Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards