Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card
Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card
Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card is one of the amazing and powerful Islamic Credit cards across the UAE. This multi-partner credit card provides an array of benefits to make spending more rewarding and exciting. In addition to the astounding benefits of this Ajman Bank credit card, it allows its card members to earn Power rewards and avail amazing benefits on redeeming those power rewards through the Power credit card rewards website.
Features of the Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card
When it comes to Ajman Bank credit card, card members can rest assured that they are getting the best features. Ajman Bank is one step ahead of other banks as it doesn’t only match the world-class standards but also it ensures the safety and convenience of banking for its potential customers. Here are some of the main features that Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card offers:
- Cash Advance: This is one of the most amazing features of this Ajman Bank credit card as cardholders can withdraw cash up to 100% of their total credit limit in times of financial emergency.
- Easy Payment Plan: Another great feature of this credit card is that it enables the card member to convert their big purchases into equal monthly installments at the participating merchants. They can purchase items within their credit limit and pay off the full amount up to 6 months.
- PIN & CHIP security: PIN & CHIP security ensured that all the retail transactions are safe and secured.
- Credit Shield Takaful: This Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card provides credit shield Takaful cover for free to its card members for two months from the date of issuance and then it will be chargeable going forward. Credit shield provides the option to have an outstanding balance on your credit card waived in the unfortunate event such as critical illness, natural death, and permanent disability.
- Access To Online Banking: This Ajman Bank credit card offers instant access to online banking. Therefore, it allows card members to manage their credit card conveniently.
- Secure Online Transactions: As a member of the Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card, one can make online transactions in a hassle-free manner since online transactions are protected with the 3D secure feature of this card. Thus, it makes online shopping experience positive.
- Worldwide Acceptance: This Ajman Bank credit card is accepted globally at more than 22 million locations worldwide through MasterCard.
Benefits of the Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card
From the Ajman Bank reward programs to the amazing dining, shopping, entertainment, and travel benefits, the Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card opens up a world of possibilities for its card members. Following are the benefits offered by the Ajman Bank MasterCard Gold credit card:
- Faster Rewards Program: On spending of every USD 1, the cardholder can earn 1 Power Points
- Endless Redemption Options: Cardholders can redeem these power points at more than 300 airlines, 300,000+ hotels, online purchases of electronics, and much more.
Priceless Arabia: Cardholders can enjoy the benefits of shopping, dining, entertainment, travel, attractions, and sports by simply registering this Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card on the official website of Priceless Arabia.
Supplementary Cards: Members of this Ajman Bank credit card can take a supplementary card(s) for his/her family members. There is no annual fee for the first four supplementary Ajman Bank credit cards and the rest will have an annual fee of AED 50.
Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card Eligibility
Individuals who want to apply for the Ajman Bank credit card must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 21 years at the time of submitting the credit card application.
- The applicant should be a regular employee and he/she should be working in a well-established company or a self-employed professional who manages his/her own business
- The applicant should have a good CIBIL score
- The applicant must have a regular source of income
- Ajman Bank credit cards are typically offered to UAE residents. Non-UAE residents customers who are interested in applying Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card will need to consult the Ajman Bank’s customer care representative for instruction that how to proceed.
*Please note that Ajman Bank credit card requirements are regularly updated as the discretion of the Ajman Bank.
Top Reasons To Get Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card
The astounding benefits and features of the Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card depict that this card is one of the best and powerful Islamic credit card one can have. Some of the main reasons to get this Ajman Bank credit card are given below:
Supplementary cards: Primary card members can avail supplementary cards for their family members. Supplementary Ajman Bank credit card functions just like a primary credit card and are even eligible for the same benefits. On top of that, Ajman Bank offers four supplementary cards free of charge. After that, an annual fee of AED 50 will be charged per supplementary card.\
Secured At Every Step
- 3D secure Feature: Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card has made online shopping convenient and hassle-free. The 3D secure feature adds an extra layer of verification to the Ajman Bank credit card. Therefore, buying online is even more safe and secure.
- PIN & CHIP Technology: All the retail transactions are secured with PIN & CHIP Technology. This advanced feature of the card prevents the card from fraud transactions
Credit Shield Takaful: Credit Shield Takaful cover provides the privilege of having the credit card’s outstanding balance waived in some of the unforeseen event such as critical illness, loss of life, and permanent disability. Credit Shield Takaful will be free for the first 60 days. After that, it will be chargeable.
Easy Payment Plan: Ajman Bank credit card’s Easy Payment Plan (EPP) is available with tenures of 3 to 6 months. EPP reduce the stress of paying back any of the high-value purchases as it lets the cardholders to split the transactions into easy monthly installment plans at the participating merchants. Best of all, the cardholder doesn’t have to pay any processing charges to avail of this facility.
Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card Offers
As mentioned above, this Ajman Bank Credit Card provides an array of benefits to its cardholder, allowing them to make the most of their card. Additionally, the cardholder can earn power points on their every spending and get the best returns or benefits on redeeming their power points. However, Ajman Bank also provides card members with frequently updated offers to help maximize savings.
Fees & Charges of Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card
Some of the fees & charges associated with the Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card are as follows:
|Types of Charges||Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card|
|Annual Membership Fee||AED 200|
|Monthly Fee||AED 600|
|Supplementary Card Charges||First 4 cards are free thereafter AED 50 per annum per supplementary card will be charged|
|Late Payment Charges (Forced Donation)||AED 125|
|Cash Advance Charges per transactions up to AED 5000||AED 150|
|Charges of Card Replacement||AED 75|
|Fees of Duplicate Statement (p.m.)||AED 45|
|Charges for procuring a copy of sales voucher||AED 65|
|Over Limit Charges||AED 125|
|Processing for foreign transactions||3.5 percent|
|Credit Shield Charges||0.89% per month|
|Liability letter charges||AED 50|
Some General Fees & Charges
|Cash Advance||100% of the total credit limit|
|Easy Payment Plan (EPP) Foreclosure Charges||AED 200|
|Minimum Amount Due||5% of the outstanding amount and 100% of all fees & charges|
How To Apply For Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card?
One can easily apply for Ajman Bank credit card either through online or offline mode.
An aspiring applicant can directly visit the nearest branch of Ajman Bank and apply for the Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card. The bank executive will explain the benefits and features of the Ajman Bank credit card. After that, he/she will be asked to fill in the credit card application form and provide all the required documents along with it.
The bank representative will go through the application form along with the submitted documents that have been provided by the applicant and will take a final call whether an applicant meets the eligibility criteria for the credit card which they have applied for. Please note that it will be at the discretion of the Ajman bank to decide if the applicant has to be given a credit card or not.
Alternatively, an applicant can apply for this Ajman Bank credit card online by visiting the official website of the Ajman Bank. Now click on the apply button, fill in all the essential details correctly in the application form, check it thoroughly all the information before submitting the same. Once the details are received by the bank, it will examine the credibility of the information that has been provided by the applicant and decide whether the customer is eligible to avail the credit card or not. Based on the eligibility criteria as pre-decided by the Ajman Bank, they may or may not receive the credit card.
Documents Required To Apply For Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card
In order to complete the Ajman Bank credit card application, cardholders are required to submit the following documents:
- Emirates ID: As the Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card is offered to UAE residents, they are required to show the original and copy of the Emirates ID.
- Resident Visa Or Passport: Non-UAE residents are required to show their original and copy of the resident visa or passport.
- Income Proof: In addition to providing a salary certificate, working individuals will also be asked to show their latest salary slips and bank statements. This is used to check if the applicant meets the Ajman Bank credit card minimum salary requirements or not.
- Address Proof: An applicant is required to show proof of valid UAE address.
- Trade License: Entrepreneurs or self-employed applicants may also need to provide a trade license as proof of legitimate business.
Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card FAQ's
Q.1. What is the maximum credit limit of the Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card?
ANS: The cardholder of this Ajman Bank credit card can enjoy the maximum credit limit of AED 35,000.
Q.2 What am I supposed to do if my Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card is lost or stolen?
ANS: First of all, lost or stolen credit cards need to be reported to a bank representative as soon as possible. Once you informed the bank about the same, the bank will them freeze the misplaced card and replace it with a new one. The longer you wait to report a misplaced card, the more at risk you are of paying fraudulent charges. Keep in mind that the bank will charge a replacement fee of AED 75.
Q.3. What is a 3D secure feature of the Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card all about?
ANS: A 3D secure feature offered by the Ajman Bank is basically a free service that lets you make online transaction securely and conveniently by using the Ajman Bank credit card. It actually provides an extra layer of verification for enhanced security when making online purchases. You will have to enter a one-time password (OTP) that will be sent on your registered mobile number when you make an online transaction on the website that has the MSC- MasterCard SecureCode Sign. Please note that this facility is available only on 3D secure merchant sites.
Q.4. What is a late payment fee?
- Late payment fee is applicable if the minimum amount due is not paid on or before the due date.
- Well, the late payment fee for the Ajman Bank Power Gold Credit Card is AED 125.
Q.5. What is an easy cash facility?
ANS: As a member of this Ajman Bank credit card, you can avail cash of up to 100% of your total credit limit as easy cash and enjoy the flexibility of paying into installments of 3, 6, 9, and 12 months. The facility of easy cash helps you in times of financial emergency.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- Al Hilal Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Dunia Finance Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards