Get cashback up to AED 2000
Air travel has become a regular need for many people. Some like to explore new places while others have business-related work. As a result, more people are travelling by flight. For such frequent travellers, banks and financial institutions offer air miles points card. With the help of the same, the cardholder earns travel rewards which they can redeem as per applicable terms and conditions.
Air miles Credit Cards is a specialized Credit Cards that enables the cardholder to collect miles against the expenses made on the card. These miles can easily be redeemed in the form of a discount against several expenses such as holiday packages, car rentals, etc. Not just that, they can be used to book flight tickets and upgrade the tickets. In short, air miles points card offer rewards to Credit Cards holders for using their cards.
The air mile cards are issued in partnership with specific airlines. That being said, sometimes the card can be issued independently as well. The significant advantage of the air miles card is that the earned miles can be utilized across various airlines which offer a selection of different destinations and dates.
Some banks offer signup bonus/ welcome bonus which provide the cardholder with a specific number of air miles to start with. Although, there is a downside of these Credit Cards as well. Typically, the cardholders will have to pay higher annual fees for availing air Miles Credit Cards benefits.
Well, air miles are earned when cardholder make expenses using the card. The cardholder (for example, Etihad Guest or Emirates Skywards) can earn and collect their frequent travel points or miles against every successful transaction. With the Etihad Airways and Emirates Airline, you can also earn miles when you use your air mile Credit Cards in certain hotels and restaurants.
For frequent flyers, having an air miles points card is like having a special privilege. It offers an array of complimentary benefits throughout the trip. Specially designed for air travellers, air mile Credit Cards offers several useful features and benefits. From lifestyle and skyward to visa and financial benefits, air mile Credit Cards holders can enjoy various benefits.
Let’s have a look at the features and benefits offered by air mile Credit Cards:
Accountholders can get air miles card and earn exciting rewards and avail benefits while enjoying their trip.
There are various banks that offer air miles card. While it gives the accountholder various options, it leaves a room for confusion as well. The accountholder ought to compare air miles Credit Cards and opt for the best one that suits their need the best.
The best air miles Credit Cards can help to save hard-earned money and earn miles that can be redeemed for their next travel. The below-mentioned parameters can help to compare and find out the best air miles Credit Cards:
1. Consider Points Earning Rate: While choosing the best Credit Cards for airline miles, it’s important to check the rate of points that will be rewarded on every A different earn rate could be rewarded for specific spending such as an international purchase or purchase made during promotional periods.
In addition to this, there are some transactions that will not provide the cardholder with any earning point. That is why it is very important to check the limitations when it comes to opting for the air mile Credit Cards.
2. Annual Fee: Another important factor to consider while choosing the air miles card is an annual The annual fee should be on the lesser side. The fee is charged so that the card. The fee is charged for offering the exclusive services to the cardholder.
3. Reward Value: The the types of reward a cardholder is eligible to avail, depends on the number of points a cardholder has accumulated. For every cardholder, it is important to check how these rewards are calculated. This helps when an account holder has to apply for the best Credit Cards for airline miles.
4. Extra Charges: Before choosing the best card for airmile miles, it is important to check what other charges are applicable for that particular air miles card (if any). Apart from extra charges, the cardholder will have to pay a fine for late payments and for exceeding the Credit Cards limit.
5. Promotional Benefits and Features: During the first few months, some of the top air miles Credit Cards offer promotional benefits for new cardholders. Accelerated points are one of the top benefits offered exclusively for new cardholders. Such benefits add a great value to the air miles card. Hence, the account holder should look out for promotional benefits and features.
6. Complimentary Extra Benefits: Some air miles cards offer additional benefits such as airport lounge access, hotel discounts etc. The extras benefits can be availed to make most of the card as long as the cardholder avails these services.
7. Sign up Bonuses: Air mile Credit Cards providers offer signup bonus as a welcome gift. Best card for airline miles offers a bonus that enables the cardholder to avail the offered benefits such as free miles, discount on air tickets, and so many other travel-related benefits.
Note- The account holder must read all the terms and conditions carefully. It will help them to make the most of their air mile Credit Cards.
Policybazaar.ae is the leading marketplace for a wide range of financial products. It not only makes it easy to compare and buy financial products at the best rate but also offers the online solutions that meet the basic need of the individuals. It helps individuals search, compare and buy the right financial products that suit their needs the best.
Policybazaar.ae makes the process of buying Credit Cards smooth and hassle-free by providing the detailed information. It enables the individuals to make the smart decision. It allows individuals to compare air miles Credit Cards on the basis of their benefits, offers, features, and price.