ADIB Personal Loans for Expats
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) was opened in May 1997 and provides a host of Islamic Banking services across the UAE. The ADIB personal loan is completely Shariah-compliant, offering a transparent system of charges and no interest.
The Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank personal loan is available in two variants, one for UAE Nationals and one for Expats. Join us as we take a look at the various features, benefits and eligibility requirements that expats can expect from an ADIB Bank personal loan.
Feature & Benefits of the ADIB Personal Loan
An ADIB personal loan for expats offers a variety of enticing features and benefits. Let us take a look at some of these world-class features:
The ADIB personal loan follows Shariah law and as such, does not charge a single AED in interest. The ADIB personal loan for expats also comes with transparent charges and maintains various donations.
Offering one of the largest amounts to its customers, the ADIB personal loan for expats allows loan holders to avail of up to AED 1 million.
Unlike most financing solutions in the UAE, the Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank personal loan comes with no processing fee charges. Applicants can avail of the entire loan amount as and when required.
Non-UAE residents can enjoy the ADIB personal loan for expats for up to 3 months without making an instalment payment. This is an extremely generous grace period, as most other personal loans offer 30 days of grace period only.
Expats can enjoy the option of postponing an ADIB personal loan payment up to two times every year. This is subject to making monthly payments on time and approval by ADIB.
There are two key benefits that an ADIB personal loan for expats offers:
- A pre-approved and complimentary ADIB Booking.com Signature card. This is fee-free for one year and allows the ADIB personal loan applicants to avail of discounts, promotions and an extended line of credit.
- A Takaful life insurance policy which protects the Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank personal loan holder in the event of an accident or certain medical emergencies.
ADIB Personal Loan Eligibility & Documentation
The ADIB personal loan eligibility requirements can be defined as follows:
ADIB personal loans for expats are only offered to applicants between the age of 21 years and 60 years.
The Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank personal loan minimum salary requirement is of AED 8,000 per month. Applicants will require a good credit score and the above-stated minimum monthly income to successfully qualify.
An ADIB personal loan requires applicants are also required to have at least 6 months of work experience.
The ADIB personal loan requirements ask for the following documents from applicants:
- An Emirates ID.
- The ADIB personal loan applicant’s original passport and a copy of the same.
- A valid UAE residence visa.
- The most recent 3 months of the applicant’s bank statement.
ADIB Personal Loan Profit Rate
The ADIB personal loan offers a reducing profit rate, which gets smaller as the ADIB personal loan applicant pays off their borrowed amount.
The profit rate applicable to ADIB personal loans for expats ranges from between 6.75% per annum to 20% per annum.
Q.1. How do I calculate my ADIB personal loan EMI?
Ans: The ADIB personal loan calculator is available freely on the ADIB site for applicant’s to make use of. Simply enter the various ADIB personal finance details such as loan amount, tenor and profit rate for an estimate of the EMI amount.
Q.2. What is Islamic Banking?
Ans: As an Islamic Bank, ADIB does not charge interest. So instead of an ADIB personal loan interest rate, loan holders are charges a small profit rate on the borrowed amount. The ADIB personal loan for expats is also completely honest and upfront about all other applicable fees and charges.
Q.3. What is the late penalty on an ADIB personal loan?
Ans: The late charges associated with ADIB personal finance products is AED 100. This late payment charge is donated to a charity of ADIB’s choosing.
Q.4. What is the processing fee on an ADIB personal loan?
Ans: There is absolutely no processing fee on an Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank personal loan.
Q.5. What is the instalment delay fees for an ADIB personal loan?
Ans: Members of an ADIB personal loan for expats can avail of the instalment deferment option twice every year. This is offered free of cost with the ADIB personal finance solution.
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- ADCB Personal Loan
- ADNIF Personal Loan
- Ajman Bank Personal Loan
- Al Hilal Bank Personal Loan
- Al Khaliji France Personal Loan
- Al Wifaq Personal Loan
- CBD Personal Loan
- CBI Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Dubai First Personal Loan
- Dubai Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Dunia Finance Personal Loan
- Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Emirates NBD Personal Loan
- FAB Personal Loan
- Finance House Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Mashreq Bank Personal Loan
- Mawarid Finance Personal Loan
- National Bank of Fujairah Personal Loan
- Noor Bank Personal Loan
- RAK Bank Personal Loan
- Samba Financial Group Personal Loan
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- UAB Personal Loan
- Union National Bank Personal Loan
- How to Avail a Personal Loan from ADIB at a Low Rate of Interest?
- Why do Banks Reject Applications of Personal Loan in UAE?
- Do You Know Noor Bank Provide the Best Personal Loan at Low Interest Rate?
- What is Personal Loan EMI and How Personal Loan Calculator Works?
- Which is Better a Personal Loan or Mortgage in UAE?