ADIB Etihad Gold Card Features & Benefits
The Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank also known as ADIB offers a wide range of services, credit cards being one of them. ADIB takes great interest in its community.
The ADIB Etihad Gold Card provides you with a huge list of numerous world-class rewards and benefits. It also offers the card member to enter in the Etihad Guest Miles program.
Highlights of ADIB Etihad Gold Card
- An annual membership fee of AED 1000
- As a bonus for welcoming the cardholder, he/she is rewarded with 35,000 guest miles. This is among the highest miles offered by any card in the Middle East.
- Fast track to the Etihad Silver Tier
- You can redeem your Guest Miles for travel bookings, electronics, gifts for close ones, etc.
- You get the benefit of withdrawing 100% of your finance limit in the form of cash.
- You can avail free roadside assistance
- For local transactions, you get 1 Etihad mile for every 4 AED spent
- For international transactions, you get 1.5 Etihad miles for every 4 AED spent
- A grace period of a maximum of 55 days provided for the monthly payment
ADIB Etihad Gold Card Features
The unique features of ADIB Etihad Gold Card are:
With ADIB Etihad Gold Card’s advance technology, members benefit from the payment security. When it comes to making purchases and card payments, security is offered to them in two ways:
- The ADIB Etihad Gold Card is a chip and pin card. The microchip that is placed in the card prevents it from being duplicated.
- The online portal of the ADIB Etihad Gold Credit Card is encrypted in order to keep the sensitive information confidential.
The ADIB Etihad Gold Card is a visa card. Therefore, the cardholder enjoys various benefits and offers by the visa network. The card member also benefits from the international connectivity, i.e. it can be used virtually or at any vendor or atm.
The cardholder receives up to 4 free extra cards that can be used by the family members. After this, they are charged an amount of AED 1,000 on every supplementary card.
ADIB Etihad Gold Cardholders can get a hang of the customer service staff at any time of the day, for various grievances or queries. This can be done via a phone call, SMS, mobile apps, or secured platforms.
Benefits of having the ADIB Etihad Gold Card Benefits
The benefits of having ADIB Etihad Gold Credit Card include:
Free Companion Ticket Voucher
You receive the offer of a free companion ticket with every 150,000 AED or more spent with the ADIB Etihad Gold Card. This ticket can be used with Etihad Airways to travel across any place across the world and, in any class of your choice.
The card member is welcome with an exciting reward. ADIB Etihad Gold Credit Card will provide the cardholder with 35,000 complimentary miles. These are enough to take at least one round trip. As you make purchases, you earn 1.5 miles for every 4 AED spent.
Lounge-Access Key for Free Access to Airport Lounges
The experience you have before your flight determines the mood for your entire flight. Who doesn’t want a comfortable area to work or rest in before they catch their flight? ADIB Etihad Gold Card gives you access to around 850 airport lounges all over the world. You are eligible to free two visits per year.
Fast track to the Etihad Guest Silver Tier
You can now enjoy the benefits of the Etihad Guest Silver Tier with this ADIB Credit Card. If you complete four return flights on Etihad within the time frame of 12 months after your card is issued, you will be fast-tracked to the Etihad Guest Silver Tier.
As mentioned above, an ADIB Etihad Gold Card provides the holder with the option of withdrawing cash at any ATM across the world. The cardholder can withdraw 100% of their credit limit.
Roadside Assistance Package
The roadside assistance package provides FREE services such as:
- Flat tire service
- Rent a car for a period up to 24 hours in concurrence with an accident
- Lockout service
- Unlimited city towing services
- 3 times of Inter emirate towing
- Jump start services
- Fuel delivery service
- Once a year transportation service in case of vehicle registration
Documentation to Avail the Benefits of the ADIB Etihad Gold Card
The documents required to apply for the ADIB Etihad Gold Credit Card and avail the features and offers are:
- Original and copy of your valid passport
- Valid Emirates ID copy and original
- Last 3 months’ bank statements
- A salary certificate that is not more than 30 days old, from your current employer
Summing it Up!
The ADIB Etihad Gold Card is a have-it-all package when it comes to providing benefits, especially in case of travel benefits. If you are looking for a card to earn exciting rewards across various categories like dining, health, etc. then ADIB Etihad Gold Credit Card is your bet! The card benefits are updated regularly. Most importantly, the ADIB Etihad Gold Card offers can be availed at attractive rates.