ADCB Islamic Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Card
The ADCB Islamic Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Card is one of the best ADCB Islamic credit cards that offer a wide range of exclusive benefits and privileges to its cardmembers. From exciting travel benefits to lifestyle privileges, this card has it all to meet the various needs of its cardholders. In addition to this, members are entitled to receive attractive rewards by using this credit card locally as well as internationally.
Features & Benefits of the ADCB Islamic Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Card
Following are some of the eminent features and benefits offered by this ADCB Islamic Credit Card:
- Free Airport Lounge Access: Cardholders can enjoy unlimited access to 1000+ airport lounges globally on a complimentary basis. All they are required to do is show the ADCB Islamic Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Card at the airport lounge reception to enjoy this free privilege.
- Visa Luxury Hotel Collection Benefits: The ADCB Islamic Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Card enables its cardholders to enjoy plenty of exciting privileges at 900+ luxury hotels & resorts across the world that includes:
- Free daily breakfast
- Free in-room Wi-Fi
- Room upgrades automatically upon arrival
- US Dollar 25 food & beverage credit
- VIP guest status late check-out until 3 pm upon special request
- Card Control: Cardholders can take full control of their card transactions (online, in-store, and international), and also they can set spending limits (daily and monthly) with the advanced card control feature via the mobile app of ADCB.
- Internet & Mobile Banking: ADCB entitled its cardholders to manage their card account anytime anywhere by just using their internet banking and mobile app. They can easily make their mobile phone bills, Salik, utility bill payments, college and school fee payments, and credit card bill payments using the Internet and mobile banking.
- Convenient Payment Options: ADCB Islamic Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Cardmembers can make their card’s outstanding balance amount payments through any of the below mentioned channels:
- ADCB Personal Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking App
- Cash Deposit Machines
- Bank branches
- Auto-debit Instructions through Current or Savings Account of ADCB
Alternatively, they can make payments at LuLu Exchange branches, ENOC/EPPCO, or at AI Ansari Exchange by paying a nominal transaction charge of AED 5/per transaction.
- Pay Order Facility: Cardmembers are allowed to get cash against their credit limit which will be transferred to their account within three working days. And the amount’s repayment can be done in monthly installments of a maximum of 24 months.
- Easy Installments: To beat the stress of paying for huge purchases all in one go, the ADCB Islamic Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Card comes with a feature of easy installments. It enables its cardholders to convert their large purchases into a 0% profit payment plan for a maximum of 24 months.
- Balance Transfers: The balance transfer facility is available within 90 days of the card registration. Also, members of this ADCB credit card can enjoy the flexibility of repaying through monthly installments of as high as 24 months.
- Purchase Protection: Cardmembers are entitled to receive purchase protection on newly purchased items that have been bought using the ADCB Islamic Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Card valid from the purchase date up to 365 days. It covers accidental damage or theft.
- Extended Warranty: Cardholders can avail an extended manufacturer’s or retailer’s warranty for up to 1 year on several items bought using this ADCB Islamic Credit Card. This cover is applicable only for the new purchases and requires a full proof of payment using this ADCB Islamic Card.
- Credit Shield: This takaful program is an optional plan that covers the ADCB Islamic Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Card for a maximum of AED 100,000 against several unfortunate events like permanent or total disablement, critical illness, involuntary employment loss, or even natural death. In order to get this benefit, members of this card will have to enroll themselves in the Takaful program by paying a nominal charge of 0.9345% of the full outstanding amount.
ADCB Islamic Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Card Rewards & Offers
This ADCB Islamic credit card caters the following offers and rewards to its cardmembers:
- Miles Rewards: Below are the miles rewards offered by this credit card:
- Welcome Bonus: As a welcome bonus, cardmembers can avail 35,000 Etihad Guest Miles during the 1st year of issuance of the ADCB Islamic Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Card. Earned Etihad Guest Miles can be redeemed further for airline tickets and upgrades across a wide range of destinations on the network of Etihad Airways as well as their partners. Also, keep in mind that it is a one-time reward & will be credited to the Etihad Guest Account within the duration of two months of annual membership fee payment during the 1st year of issuance of this ADCB card.
- Etihad Guest Miles: Members of this ADCB credit card can earn 1 Etihad Guest Mile for every USD spent on domestic purchases (But note that domestic purchases like supermarkets, education, government services, and utilities will earn 0.33 Etihad Guest Miles for each US Dollar spent.). However, cardholders can earn 1.25 Etihad Guest Miles for each US Dollar spent on the overseas transaction and also on online tickets bought from Etihad Airways.
- Monthly Bonus: The ADCB Islamic Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Card offers 1000 Etihad Guest Miles as a monthly bonus when the cardmembers make monthly purchases of (equivalent or above than to) AED 1000.
- Discount on Agoda Bookings: Members of this card can avail up to 12% discount on hotel bookings at Agoda.
- 2 for 1 Visa Offers: ADCB Islamic Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Cardmembers can enjoy exciting 2-for-1 deals on food as well as entertainment along with 5000+ travel discounts with the Visa Offers MENA app.
- Lifestyle and Dining Discounted Offers: Cardmembers can get as high as a 30% discount at more than 1500 restaurants all over the UAE along with offers related to entertainment, shopping, travel, and a lot more.
- Exclusive Benefits at Amusement Parks: Members of the ADCB Islamic Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Card can avail the following benefits at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, & Warner Brothers World:
- 15% off on entry tickets as well as annual passes
- 15% off on Merchandise
- 10% off on F & B (food and beverages),
- Free quick passes for priority access to several attractions & rides.
*Please note that 0% Profit payment plan is available on all purchases that are greater than AED 500
Fees & Charges on ADCB Islamic Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Card
Following are the fees & charges associated with the ADCB Islamic Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Card:
|Particulars||Fee and Charges|
Annual Membership Fee
AED 525 (Free for Excellency members)
Cash Advance Charges
AED 105 or 3.15% (whichever is greater)
Installment Plans/Balance Transfer/Pay Order
A maximum of 1.50% monthly
Late payment fee
Card replacement fee
Duplicate statement fee
Returned cheque charge
Sale voucher copy
International currency transaction
2.99% of the total amount of transaction
Credit shield Charges
0.9345% of the outstanding balance
Limit of Cash Advance
60% of the available credit card limit
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How to use the card control feature of the ADCB Mobile app?
Ans: In order to use the card control feature of ADCB mobile app, you will need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, you will need to login to the mobile app of ADCB.
- After that, click on “My Accounts” & then “Credit cards”
- If in case you own more than 1 credit card then you need to select the card that you wish to control.
- Just scroll down & click on “Card Control settings”.
Q2: At which amusement park can I avail exclusive discounts using the ADCB Islamic Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Card?
Ans: Well, you can enjoy a wide range of exclusive discounts such as 15% off on annual passes and entry tickets, 10% off on food & beverages, 15% off on merchandise, and free quick passes for priority access on the following amusement parks:
- Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Warner Brothers World Abu Dhabi
Q3: What all bills can I made using the Internet and mobile banking of ADCB?
Ans: You can pay your mobile phone bills, Salik, utility bill payments, college and school fee payments, and credit card bill payments using the Internet and mobile banking.
Q4: Can the cardmember obtain any cash advance?
Ans: Yes, the cardmember is allowed to withdraw cash of up to a maximum amount of 60% of their available credit limit in times of any financial emergency.
Q5: Do I need to pay an annual membership fee for supplementary ADCB Islamic Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Card?
Ans: No, you don’t have to pay an annual fee for supplementary ADCB Islamic Etihad Guest Platinum Credit Cards since the bank levies AED 0 for supplementary credit cards.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Deem Finance Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- FAB Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards