ADCB Fixed Deposit Account
The fixed deposit account is simple to open for the existing customers of the ADCB bank. The ADCB fixed deposit offers guaranteed interest and flexible tenures.
ADCB Bank Fixed Deposit - Features & Benefits
Following are the features and benefits of the ADCB fixed deposit account:
- Account Opening: The ADCB fixed deposit account can be opened by UAE nationals, UAE residents and the Expats.
- Availability in Currency: It is available in USD, AED, British Pounds and some other major currencies.
- The Minimum Deposit Requirement: Minimum deposit required is AED 5000 or the equivalent of AED 5000 in other currencies.
- Deposit Tenure: The tenures are flexible regarding the days and months. The monthly tenure includes 1,2,3,6,9,12 and 13. The tenure for the days include 50,75,100,150, 200, 375, 400 and 500.
- Profit Rates: ADCB IB Century deposits are offered profit rates up to 3.15 p.a.
- Overdraft Facility: Up to 90% of the deposit is offered as overdraft facility for immediate needs.
- Documentation: The documentation for the ADCB fixed deposit is simple.
- Account Opening via Net Banking: Customers opening a fixed deposit account via personal net banking enjoy the convenience and higher interest rates.
Eligibility Criteria to Open an ADCB Fixed Deposit Accounts in UAE
The eligibility criteria of the fixed deposit account in the ADCB bank involve:
- The fixed deposit account is available for any UAE national, UAE resident and the non-resident customers.
- Customers must hold a savings or a current account with any of the major currencies.
- Customers should have AED 5000 for a minimum deposit or its equivalent in other major currencies
Documents Required to Open an ADCB Accounts in UAE
The below requirements are essential to open a fixed deposit account with ADCB Bank in the UAE:
- Original Passport of the applicant
- Emirates ID
- Having a savings or current account with the bank is a requirement
How to Open an ADCB Bank Fixed Deposit Account in the UAE?
In order to open a Fixed Deposit Account with ADCB Bank:
- Visit the nearest ADCB branch
- SMS FD at 2626
- Call 600 50 2030
- Apply online
How to close an ADCB bank Fixed Deposit in UAE
The customer must visit the nearest branch of the ADCB bank in order to close the fixed deposit account in the UAE.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do I have to be a customer of the ADCB bank to open a fixed deposit?
Ans: Yes, you should have a Current or Savings account with the ADCB bank to open a fixed deposit account.
Q. Will I get any reward for opening a fixed deposit account with the ADCB bank?
Ans: Yes, you will be rewarded with touchpoints for every AED 10,000 deposit. The touchpoint awarded will depend on the tenure of the fixed deposit too.
Q. What are the tenures for the ADCB fixed deposit?
Ans: The Fixed deposit tenures are available in the months and the days. The monthly tenures are 1,2,3,6,9,12 and 13. The flexible tenures for days are 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 375, 400 and 500.
Q. What is the profit rate of the IB Century Fixed ADCB Deposit?
Ans: The profit rate of the IB Century Fixed Deposit is up to 3.15%.
Q. What is the minimum AED required to open a Fixed ADCB Deposit?
Ans: The minimum balance required for the fixed deposit is AED 5000.
Q. What is the minimum USD required to open a Fixed ADCB deposit?
Ans: The minimum balance required for the fixed deposit in USD is 1500.
Q. What is the ADCB Fixed Deposit rate of the Premium Fixed ADCB Deposit?
Ans: The profit rates for the Premium Fixed Deposit differs for the onshore and offshore accounts. The onshore account holder can earn a profit rate up to 2.70%. Meanwhile, the offshore account holder can earn a profit rate up to 2.10%.
Q. Will I be charged if I make a premature withdrawal?
Ans: You will be charged 1% per annum for the premature withdrawal.
Q. What is the contact number of the ADCB Bank customer support?
Ans: You can contact the customer support of the bank at 600 50 2030.
Q. What is the ADCB fixed deposit interest rate of the Offshore Century Fixed Deposit and the Term deposit?
Ans: The profit rate of the Offshore Century Fixed Deposit is up to 2.55% in USD. Meanwhile, the profit rate of the term deposit is up to 2.35% in USD.
- ADCB Bank Accounts
- ADIB Bank Accounts
- Ajman Bank Accounts
- Al Hilal Bank Accounts
- Al Khaliji Bank Accounts
- Arab Bank Accounts
- CBD Bank Accounts
- CBI Bank Accounts
- Citibank Accounts
- Dubai Islamic Bank Accounts
- Emirates Islamic Bank Accounts
- Emirates NBD Bank Accounts
- FAB Bank Accounts
- HSBC Bank Accounts
- Mashreq Bank Accounts
- NBF Bank Accounts
- United Arab Bank Accounts