ADCB Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card
Thanks to a lot of benefits offered by credit cards, they continue to be the preferred payment method in the UAE. Unlike debit cards that make payment on the basis of the money a cardholder has in their account, credit cards generally enable the cardholder to borrow money on credit from the concerned bank and make the purchase. The credit cardholder has nothing to worry about carrying real money. This makes credit card a blessing.
When it comes to credit cards, the options are endless. While they offer privileges and exclusive discounts, they even help the cardholder in case of emergency cash.
There are a number of financial institutions and banks that offers a wide range of credit cards in the UAE catering to the needs of various credit card applicants. Classification of credit cards in the UAE is based on the level of benefits they offer. The most commonly opted variants of credit cards are standard credit cards, credit cards with reward programs, airline credit cards, balance transfer credit cards, speciality credit cards, traveller credit cards etc.
One such traveller credit card is ADCB Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card. It enables the cardholder to fly higher and go beyond ordinary travel. Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card by ADCB is a credit card that offers elite status to the cardholder. This elite credit card offers an array of customized benefits as per the lifestyle of the cardholder.
About ADCB Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card
On July 1, 2010, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) made an announcement for the launch of Above– the co-brand VISA Credit Card with the national airlines of the UAE- Etihad Airways. Above Credit Cards by ADCB are available in four variants-Infinite, Platinum, Gold and Classic.
The card offers value-added and exclusive benefits to the cardholders. As a welcome bonus, it offers up to 50,000 Etihad Guest Miles.
ADCB Etihad Guest Above Credit Card has won two awards in the year 2012. First was the Freddie Award 2012 with ‘Best Loyalty Credit Card’ recognition in Asia, Oceania regions and the Middle East. The second was the Best Premium Card in the Middle East as the Smart Card Award Middle East 2012.
Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card member can redeem Welcome Bonus Miles for free air tickets. With zero annual fees applicable, the card member can avail cashback on the card on various purchases.
Salient Features of ADCB Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card
Etihad Guest Infinite Card comes with various salient features that make it a must-have. The credit card makes sure that the cardholder can use the card for various spending, be it business trip to New York, shopping in London or a family holiday in the Maldives.
Listed below are the salient features of ADCB Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card:
Extended Warranty with Purchase Protection
Etihad Guest Above Infinite cardholder can make purchase anywhere across the globe and enjoy purchase protection for 90 days. The card also offers an automatic extension of up to 2 years of manufacturer’s or retailer’s warranty for the qualifying items. Cover for the card members include:
- A surplus of USD 50 is for every claim.
- For every item a cover up to USD 5,000, USD 7,500 for every incident, and USD 20,000 per annum maximum.
- Any damage or loss within 90 days of the purchase of the card.
Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card offers various travel benefits, it is not necessary to buy a travel insurance policy if an individual has this card. This card offers comprehensive travel insurance for each and every member of the cardholder’s family, irrespective of the travel destination and the purpose of the travel (leisure or business). Multi-trip travel insurance safeguards the cardholder and their family during domestic as well as international trips for the duration of up to 90 days. It offers the following insurance coverage:
- Personal accident
- Emergency medical evacuation and repatriation of the mortal remains
- Personal liability
- Expenses incurred in case of a medical emergency
- Loss of money
- Hospital daily Indemnity
- Travel delay
- Trip cancellation
- Replacement of documents
- Legal expenses
- Loss or delayed baggage
Legal and Medical Referral Services
While on a trip abroad for up to 90 days, legal and medical referral assistance to the cardholder and their immediate family is offered by Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card. There is a dedicated 24-hour line, international SOS; the cardholder can get in contact helpline around the clock for legal and medical services. These services include:
- Medical service provider referral
- Physician’s service
- Medical advice over call
- Monitoring of the medical condition during and post hospitalisation
- Arrangement of the emergency medical evacuation
- Return travel arrangement for children
- Legal referral
- Reporting of stolen and lost card
- Arranging transportation to join cardholder
- Arranging emergency medical repatriation
- Delivering essentials equipment or medicines
- Customer enquiry assistance
- Interpreter referral
Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card by Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) offers protection in the event of permanent disability, death, involuntary loss of job, and critical illness of the card holder. In order to avail this benefit, they can enrol in this programme by paying an economical monthly fee. They can stay covered against the risk of death due to any reason under the Credit Shield Programme for up to AED 200,000.
Utility Bill Payments
Etihad Guest Above Infinite cardholder can pay their utility bills such as ADDC, AADC, SEWA, DEWA, and Etisalat effortlessly via ADCB Mobile Banking or ADCB Internet Banking, anywhere, anytime.
Personal Payment Plan
ADCB Etihad Guest Above Infinite cardholder can split their daily purchases at a low rate of interest. They can make payment in easy instalments of 24, 18, 12, 9, or 6 months.
Etihad Guest Above Infinite Cardholder can transfer their outstanding balance from the other credit card (if any) to Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card and save at low rate of interest.
Credit Card Loan Facility
The cardholder can get cash against their available credit limit. They just have to call the bank and they can get the cheque at their doorstep. The loan can be availed at a comparatively lower rate of interest and can be repaid in easy instalments of 24, 18, 12, 9, or 6 months.
Benefits of ADCB Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card
Apart from various features, the card also offers a number of benefits to the cardholder. These benefits make having this card worth it. The key benefits of Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card suits different needs of different credit card applicants.
Below are the key benefits of Guest Above Infinite Card:
Miles on All Purchases
All the purchases made with the Guest Above Infinite Credit Card by ADCB entitle the card member to earn Tier Miles. These Tier Miles are taken into consideration towards the attainment of next higher tier together with maintaining the existing status of tier within the Etihad Guest program. The card member will get 50,000 get Welcome Etihad Guest Miles. For every USD 1 of qualifying local purchase, the cardholder can earn 1.5 Etihad Guest Miles.
For every USD 1 of qualifying local as well as international purchase, the cardholder can earn 1 Etihad Guest Tier Mile.
Etihad Guest Tier Miles subjected to 50,000 Tier Miles of the upper limit will be awarded to the Infinite cardholder. These Tier Miles have a validity of 12 months according to the financial year and can be redeemed for eligible purchases.
Exclusive Membership of Etihad Guest Gold Tier
Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card allows fast-tracking the status of the card member’s tier to the Etihad Guest Gold Tier. As a member of Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card, the card member gets enroled in the Etihad Guest Gold Tier automatically, if they meet the following parameters:
- Accumulation of 35,000 Tier Miles via the purchase made using the Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card within a period of 6 months of the day when the card was issued; or
- Taking an Etihad Airways return flight within a period of 6 months of the issuance of Etihad Guest Above Infinite Credit Card.
The card member will get upgraded to Etihad Guest Gold Tier automatically in less than 2 weeks of fulfiling any of the aforementioned parameters. In case the card member is an existing member of Etihad Guest Gold Tier, then the membership status will not be affected.
Upgrade Voucher- Complimentary
When the cardholder becomes the member of Etihad Guest Gold Tier, they will qualify for a voucher. This voucher entitles the card member to a 50 per cent off on redemption of Etihad Guest Miles for the upgrade of class on flights of Etihad Airways.
Airport Chauffeur Service- Complimentary
As a cardholder of Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card, the card member can avail one-way airport chauffeur service on a complimentary basis four times in a calendar year.
Complimentary airport transfers can be availed by the card member along with 3 family members, to travel either from or to Abu Dhabi International Airport to their house anywhere in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). A notice of minimum 48 hours prior to the departure of a flight is a must to book the airport transfers.
The cardholder can avail complimentary airport chauffeur service by calling ADCB’s helpline.
Complimentary Golf Access
Etihad Guest Above Infinite Cardholder can play golf without paying anything at some of the top-notch golf courses in the UAE- Arabian Ranches Golf Club Dubai, Yas Links Golf Club Abu Dhabi, The Track, and Meydan Golf Dubai.
The cardholder can avail uninterrupted access can be by spending AED 5,000 on the Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card each month.
Concierge Service- Global
Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card offers seamless and smooth access to the travel experience, despite the destination. This card offers distinctive shopping, dining, travel, & lifestyle opportunities. Along with that, it offers access to Concierge Service on a complimentary basis. The most important thing is that this service is completely complimentary, thanks to Visa International’s courtesy.
Lounge Access- Complimentary
If the card member travels with their Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card, they can enjoy unlimited access to the premium airport lounges across various cities on a complimentary basis. The card member can relax in luxury. The cardholder can watch movies, have refreshments, and access the internet at the lounge.
Yas WaterWorld and Ferrari World
Etihad Guest Above Infinite Cardholder can enjoy exclusive benefits and offers at two of the Abu Dhabi’s largest theme parks- Yas WaterWorld and Ferrari World.
The offered benefits are:
- The cardholder can avail a priority access to rides at the park ticket counters.
- A discount of 15% on annual passes and general admission tickets.
- A discount of 10% on beverages and food.
- A discount of 15% on merchandise.
- Up gradation of complimentary tickets on next premium.
- A 0% interest payment plan is available on all the spent of over AED 500 made at the Yas WaterWorld and Ferrari World.
Eligibility Criteria for ADCB Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card
Eligibility criteria for ADCB Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card depend on a number of factors including the monthly salary and residence.
Why Choose ADCB Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card?
The credit card applicant must choose ADCB Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card for the following key factors:
- Travel benefits and Premium lifestyle.
- Great benefits offered by Etihad Airways.
- Earn Etihad Guest Miles on all purchases.
- Benefits at the YasWater World and Ferrari World.
- Welcome Bonus Miles- The card member can earn 50,000 Etihad Guest Miles upon paying the annual fee for the first year.
- Anniversary Bonus Miles- The cardholder can earn 25,000 Etihad Guest Miles on the anniversary of card membership.
Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card Fees and Charges
|Primary Card||Annual Fee (AED)|
|Infinite Card||AED 2,500|
|Other Fees and Charges||Annual Fee (AED)|
|Late Payment Fees(in case the minimum due payment is not paid by the due date of payment)||AED 150|
|Cash Advance Fees||AED 50 or 3% (whichever is higher)|
|Finance charges are evaluated on the daily closing balance from the date of transaction until the date of payment:Retail Transaction – Infinite Card: 2.99% monthlyCash Advances: 3% monthly|
|Card Replacement Fees||AED 95|
|Duplicate Statement Fees||AED 25|
|Over Limit Charges||AED 150|
|Copy of the Sale Voucher or Invoice||AED 25|
|Returned Cheque Charges||AED 150|
|Credit Shield Fees (optional)||0.75% of the outstanding balance of the current billing cycle|
|Outstation Cheque Processing Charges||AED 20|
|Processing Charges (for transactions put on the card in currency other than AED)||2.75%|
|Temporary Credit Limit Increase Fees||AED 50|
|Credit Balance Refund Fee||AED 75|
|Minimum Due Payment||AED 100 or 5% (whichever is higher)|
|Personal Payment Plan||1% per month|
ADCB Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card Rewards
Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card comes wrapped with numerous rewards. Two of the most elite rewards the bank offers are mentioned below:
Anniversary Bonus Miles
The card offers 25,000 Etihad Guest Miles on each anniversary of the card membership.
Anniversary Bonus Miles provided to the card members will be credited to their Etihad Guest Account within a period of 60 days of the payment of the annual fee.
Welcome Bonus Miles
The card offers 50,000 Etihad Guest Miles upon the issuance of the card. The card member can redeem Welcome Bonus Miles for bookings flights and upgrading their existing tickets across expanding list of exotic destinations if they book tickets for the network of Etihad Airways and its associates.
Welcome Bonus Miles is a one-time reward that is credited to Etihad Guest account of the card member within a duration of 60 days of the payment of yearly fee during the first year of issuance of the card.
How to Earn ADCB Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card Rewards?
Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card members can:
- Earn 1.5 bonus miles for every international purchase worth USD 1.
- Earn 1.5 Etihad Guest Miles for every domestic purchase worth USD 1.
- Earn 1.5 Etihad Guest Bonus Miles on spending every USD 1 purchase on purchasing a ticket from the official website of Etihad Airways.
- Earn 1 Etihad Guest Tier Miles for every international as well as domestic purchase worth USD 1.
- Earn 0.75 Etihad Guest Miles for every purchase of USD 1 on utilities, supermarket, local purchases and education.
How to Redeem Points on Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card?
The card member can redeem Etihad Guest Miles for flight bookings and upgrading of Etihad Airways and its associate airlines’ ticket, various lifestyle and leisure rewards and an exclusive offer on shopping.
Documents Required for ADCB Etihad Guest Above Infinite Credit Card
The following documents are required while applying or ADCB Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card:
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
- Income Proof for self-employed
- Payslip for the salaried individuals for the last 3 months
- Residence proof
- Copy of Passport along with a Copy of VISA (this is only for expatriates)
- An authorised and valid Emirates ID
- Copy of existing and active credit card along with a recent statement
How can one apply for ADCB Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card?
In order to apply for Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card, the applicant can follow the steps mentioned below:
- The applicant will have to log on the official portal of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB).
- The applicant will be redirected to a form wherein they have to enter the necessary details, which includes Employment details (Name of the Employer, Fax, etc.), along with personal details (Email ID, name, Address etc.).
- The applicant will have to click on the Apply Now
- After submitting the form, an official from ADCB will get in touch with the applicant.
Or the applicant can simply log on to Policybazaar.ae, compare various credit cards and fill up the online application form. The representative will get in touch with them and help them opting for the best credit card in UAE.
ADCB Etihad Guest Above Infinite Card FAQs
Q1. Can I avail a cash advance?
Ans. Yes, you can avail cash advance in accordance with the applicable credit limit of your ADCB credit card.
Q2. When can I redeem Etihad Guest Miles?
Ans. You can redeem Etihad Guest Miles instantly or accumulate them over a period of time. You can redeem the Etihad Guest Miles to upgrade existing flights, book free flights, and more.
Q3. Are Etihad Guest Miles Transferrable?
Ans. No, you cannot transfer Etihad Guest Miles to someone else’s account.
Q4. How to contact ADCB Bank?
Ans. You can get in touch with the ADCB officials by logging on to the official portal of Etihad Guest or call on the Toll-free number of Etihad Guest Service Centre for assistance.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- Al Hilal Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Dunia Finance Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- Union National Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards