ADCB Current Account
The Current Account of the ADCB Bank is for the UAE residents only. Similar to any other bank, there are a few ADCB Current Account opening requirements as well as the requirements to maintain the ADCB Current Account. For example, it requires a minimum balance in ADCB Current Account of AED 5000. If the balance requirement is not met, a fee will be charged every month.
Also, the customers are given a free cheque book. However, return cheques are chargeable according to the bank’s norms.
Above all, ADCB Current Account comes with minimum account opening requirements and major benefits.
ADCB Bank Current Accounts - Features & Benefits
The salient features and ADCB Bank Current Account include:
- Salary Transfer and Payments- The Current Account offers the option of salary transfer to the customers. Also, the customer can make easy payments with an ADCB Current Account.
- Debit Card- The customer is offered a free debit card with the ADCB Current Account.
- Free Cheque Book- The free cheque book is for the AED accounts only.
- E-statements- The customers’ receive the e-statement for free (in a statement cycle).
- Availability- The ADCB Current Account is available in major currencies along with the AED.
- Accessibility via Internet- Customers can access the ADCB Current Account via internet banking.
- Accessibility via Phone- Customers can access the ADCB Current Account via phone banking too.
Eligibility Criteria to open an ADCB Bank Current Account in UAE
The minimum eligibility criteria to open a Current Account includes:
- The applicant must be a resident of the UAE
- A minimum monthly salary of AED 5000
Documents Required to open an ADCB Current Accounts in UAE
The below documents are required to open a Current Account with ADCB Bank:
- Original Passport of the applicant
- Residence Visa of the applicant, which is valid for more than a month
- Original Emirates Identity card of the applicant
- Salary Certificate of the applicant
How to open an ADCB Bank Current Account in the UAE
To open a Current Account with the ADCB bank in the UAE, the applicant can opt for any of the following 3 options-
- Getting in touch with the nearest branch of the ADCB bank
- Through phone banking
- Through internet banking
How to Close the ADCB Bank Current Account in the UAE:
To close the Current Account, the customer will have to submit a written application to any branch of the ADCB bank in the UAE.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What does ADCB stand for?
Ans- ADCB stands for Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank.
Q. What is the minimum USD required to open or maintain a Current Account with the ADCB bank?
Ans- The customer or the applicant will need USD 1500 to maintain or open a Current Account with the bank in the UAE
Q. What are the fees for the e-statement?
Ans- The e-statement is free within the cycle of statement
Q. Are any fees for the cheque book or will I get it for free?
Ans- 1 cheque is free within the cycle. However, additional cheque books might be charged according to the Bank’s fee structure.
Q. Can a non-UAE citizen apply for the Current Account of the ADCB bank?
Ans- Yes, any applicant with the residence VISA and an Emirates ID can apply for the opening of a Current Account.
Q. What is the required minimum balance in ADCB Current Account to receive the touchpoints?
Ans- To be rewarded with the touchpoints, you should maintain a minimum monthly balance of AED 10,000.
Q. What is the app through which I can access my ADCB Current Account in the UAE?
Ans- You can access ADCB Current Account or the savings account via the Hayyak application of the ADCB bank.
Q. Will I be charged for the use of my debit cards?
Ans- If a debit card is used to make withdrawals at a non-ADCB atm, it will be charged according to the scheduled charges of the bank.
Q. To apply for an ADCB Current Account, how long should the residence Visa be valid for?
Ans- The applicant’s residence Visa must be valid for more than a month or 30 days.
Q. In which currency is the ADCB Current Account available?
Ans- The ADCB Current Account is available in AED and some other major currencies.
- ADCB Bank Accounts
- ADIB Bank Accounts
- Ajman Bank Accounts
- Al Hilal Bank Accounts
- Al Khaliji Bank Accounts
- Arab Bank Accounts
- CBD Bank Accounts
- CBI Bank Accounts
- Citibank Accounts
- Dubai Islamic Bank Accounts
- Emirates Islamic Bank Accounts
- Emirates NBD Bank Accounts
- FAB Bank Accounts
- HSBC Bank Accounts
- Mashreq Bank Accounts
- NBF Bank Accounts
- United Arab Bank Accounts