Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
The Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank offers attractive customized personal loans for the UAE nationals. This ADCB personal loan offers low-rates of interest, high-salary multiples, easy eligibility criteria and extended tenure. That’s why it is suitable for the nationals of the UAE. Additionally, the borrower may earn TouchPoints against their loan amount.
Features & Benefits of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
Here are a few features and benefits of ADCB personal loan for the UAE nationals:
Low Rate of Interest
ADCB personal loan interest rate is very low making it easy for the applicant to repay it.
High Salary Multiples
The ADCB bank personal loan for UAE nationals offers higher salary multiples for the applicant.
Another attractive benefit of this loan for UAE Nationals is the availability of longer tenure for repaying the loan.\
The process of applying for this personal loan for UAE Nationals is quite simple, thanks to easy documentation.
The borrower can avail the benefit of consolidation of the loan if they apply for this ADCB personal loan.
Complimentary Credit Card
The borrower can avail the benefit of a complimentary ADCB credit card along with the facility of salary overdraft for up to three times
Involuntary Loss of Employment Benefit
Optionally, the borrower can avail an insurance cover for Involuntary Loss of Employment Benefit at by paying a nominal premium.
The borrower may earn 200 TouchPoints on each 1000 AED of the loan amount:
Interest Rate on ADCB Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
The interest rate charged on this personal loan for expats ranges from 5.25 percent to 14.25 percent.
Frequently Asked Questions- ADCB Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
Q1- What benefits would I get under Involuntary Loss of Employment Benefit?
If you involuntarily lose your job during the active status of cover, you will get either 10 percent of the balance outstanding or 5,000 AED (whichever is lower) during 6 months’ indemnity periods.
Q2- How can I apply for the ADCB personal loan?
You may apply for ADCB personal loan online, by visiting the nearby branch or through phone banking.
Q3- What how many salary overdrafts can I avail on this loan?
You can avail up to three overdrafts.
Q4- Can I apply for this personal loan on a joint basis?
No. You cannot apply for any category of personal loan on a joint basis.
Q5- Can I hold my repayment account with some other bank?
No. You must hold the repayment account with the ADCB.
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- ADCB Personal Loan
- ADNIF Personal Loan
- Ajman Bank Personal Loan
- Al Hilal Bank Personal Loan
- Al Khaliji France Personal Loan
- Al Wifaq Personal Loan
- CBD Personal Loan
- CBI Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Dubai First Personal Loan
- Dubai Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Dunia Finance Personal Loan
- Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Emirates NBD Personal Loan
- FAB Personal Loan
- Finance House Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Mashreq Bank Personal Loan
- Mawarid Finance Personal Loan
- National Bank of Fujairah Personal Loan
- Noor Bank Personal Loan
- RAK Bank Personal Loan
- Samba Financial Group Personal Loan
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- UAB Personal Loan
- Union National Bank Personal Loan
- How to Avail a Personal Loan from ADIB at a Low Rate of Interest?
- Why do Banks Reject Applications of Personal Loan in UAE?
- Do You Know Noor Bank Provide the Best Personal Loan at Low Interest Rate?
- What is Personal Loan EMI and How Personal Loan Calculator Works?
- Which is Better a Personal Loan or Mortgage in UAE?