Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Personal Loan for Expats
In order to offer products and services for each section of the community, the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank offers loans at low rates of interest for expatriates living in the UAE. With benefits like credit life insurance and high salary multiples, this ADCB personal loan is perfectly suitable for the expats. Under this loan category, the borrower can earn TouchPoints on their loan amount.
Features and Benefits of ADCB Personal Loan for Expats
Listed below are the features and benefits of personal loan for expats in the UAE:
High Salary Multiples
The ADCB bank personal loan for expats offers the highest salary multiples to the applicant.
Long Repayment Period
Another benefit of the personal loan for expats is the availability of the longest tenure for repayment.
Low Rate of Interest
ADCB personal loan interest rate for the personal loan is considerably low.
The borrower can avail the facility of consolidation of loans on this personal loan.
The application process for taking this personal loan for expats is very simple including, thanks to easy documentation.
Credit Life Insurance
In case of the borrower’s demise or total permanent disability, it offers a benefit of credit life insurance that provides cover for the debt.
Complimentary Credit Card
The borrower gets the benefit of a complimentary ADCB credit card. They can also avail salary overdraft for up to two times.
The borrower may earn TouchPoints on each 1000 AED of the loan amount (10,000 AED and more).
|TouchPoints||Net Loan Amount|
|200||150,000 AED or less|
|300||More than 150,000 AED|
Interest Rate on ADCB Personal Loan for Expats
The interest rate charged on this personal loan for expats ranges from 5.25 percent to 14.25 percent.
ADCB Personal Loan for Expats- Frequently Asked Questions
Q1- How can I apply for the ADCB personal loan?
You can apply for this loan online, through phone banking or by visiting the nearest branch of ADCB.
Q2- How many salary overdrafts can I avail on this personal loan?
You can avail a maximum of 2 overdrafts.
Q3- Do I get any insurance cover in case of employment loss (involuntary)?
Yes. You get covered for monthly repayments on personal loan in case of involuntary employment loss.
Q4- What is credit life insurance?
ADCB offers insurance cover for the payment of the debt in case of the demise, loss of employment, or total permanent disability of the borrower.
Q5- How can I compare various personal loans available in the UAE?
You can visit Policybazaar.ae to compare different personal loans available in the Emirates.
- ADCB Personal Loan
- ADIB Personal Loan
- ADNIF Personal Loan
- Ajman Bank Personal Loan
- Al Khaliji France Personal Loan
- Al Wifaq Personal Loan
- CBD Personal Loan
- CBI Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Deem Finance Personal Loan
- Dubai First Personal Loan
- Dubai Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Emirates NBD Personal Loan
- FAB Personal Loan
- Finance House Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Mashreq Bank Personal Loan
- Mawarid Finance Personal Loan
- National Bank of Fujairah Personal Loan
- Noor Bank Personal Loan
- RAK Bank Personal Loan
- Samba Financial Group Personal Loan
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- UAB Personal Loan
- Top 5 UAE Banks to Apply for a Personal Loan in 2019
- Top 5 Banks in the UAE That Offer Personal Loan with Salary Transfer
- Personal Loans for Self-employed Professionals: A Boon to Success!
- Top 5 Banks in the UAE That Offer Personal Loan for Expats
- How to Apply for a Personal Loan Without Listed Company in UAE